Click Here!

Yaoi author looking for collaborator

Hey, everyone!

I’ve been dealing with a little bit of writer’s block and, in an attempt to push myself along, I’d like to work with another author on a yaoi story. I have a few ideas I’m willing to bounce around if you’d like to go on one of my ideas, but I’m also willing to go along with another idea or collaborate to come up with one together.

Ideally, I would like the story to be told in either first or third person, alternating chapters between characters to show different perspectives. My ideal collaborator writes in a style that complements mine, is comfortable writing about m/m relationships and graphic content, and likes to experiment with writing and push the boundaries. I’m willing to consider all willing parties!

• 10 months later...

Are you still interested in collaborating on a story?  – I’m a big fan of Yaoi/Slash. I can write graphic sex scenes. Albeit, I’m a weird MPREG and Breeding Kink fan – but I can tone that done. I’m okay with most warnings. Below is a list of warnings I will NOT write. I’ve also included some of the Fandoms I’m familiar with.

Fandom(s): Harry Potter, The Abhorsen Series/Old Kingdom (by Garth Nix), Naruto, Bleach, Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East, Mo Dao Zu Shi, Ghost Hunt, 07 Ghost (Some), Final Fantasy 7, Darker than Black (Season 1), D. Gray-Man (Part 01),  Lord of the Rings (Unabridged Series and Films), Vampire Dairies (Season 1 and 2), Teen Wolf (MTV), Supernatural (Season 1 and 2), Grimm (Season 1), Criminal Minds (Season 1-5), Numb3rs (Season 1), CSI: New York (Seasons 1-3), CSI (Seasons 1-5), Unforgettable (Half of Season 1), Blindspot (Season 1),  Tamora Pierce’s (The Song of the Lioness, the Immortals, Circle of Magic and Protector of the Small), Mercedes Lackey’s (The Last Herald Mage), Luck in the Shadows by Lynn Flewelling, Vampire Hunter D (Books Series – Some of it), Daredevil (Netflix), the Pretender (TV), ...etc.  

Will NOT write Warning Tags: Necrophilia, Blood Play, Scat Play, Water Sports, Mind Control, Age Play, Adult Diaper, Suicidal Themes, Self-Harm themes, a lot of Angst, cannibalism, Major Characters Death, Graphic rape, Pedophilia – Ask a specific question

Interested in WRITING – Warning Tags: 3Plus - Threesomes/Moresomes, any combination, Anal - Anal sex, Pseudo Beast – Bestiality (only with Shape Shifter or Magical Animals with human intelligence (EX: Aragog), Bi – Bisexuality, Dom – Male or Female Domination (especially Females in Threesomes or more), DP – Double Penetration (No Spit roasting, (only via Vagina or Anus or both (Hermaphrodite)), Fingering – manual manipulation of the clitoris, vagina, vulva or anus, HJ - Hand Job (manual stimulation of one partner's penis), Inc – Incest, M/F – Het/Heterosexual Romance, M/M – Slash/Homosexual Romance, MPreg - Male Pregnancy (Especially Graphic), Oral – Oral sex, Preg – Pregnancy, Solo – Masturbation, Tent – Tentacles, Toys - Sexual toys (vibrators, dildos, etc.), Violence – Story contains violence/blood/gore/etc., WD – Wet Dream or ejaculation while asleep, Incest Pregnancy – being impregnated by a biological family member (Must not include abortion/Not be Rape and not be Unwanted), Bestiality Pregnancy (a pregnancy from Pseudo Bestiality), Eggs Pregnancy (Something/Someone lays eggs inside an Individual which develops IN them), Breeding/Pregnancy Kink – a sexual fascination with impregnating a man or woman. Extremely Non-Canon, Original Characters, and Changes to appearance, lineages and abilities. Changes to history and personality. Cum inflation, Knotting, Creature inheritance, Daddy Kink (In incest pairings),

Feel Free to Contact me here or at bryona.e.hart@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Guest retro95boy said:

Hey I can help you with that

If you want me too

The Original author of this post hasn’t gotten back to me, yet. Would you be interested in working with me?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.