Click Here!

Missing author named Levi

Guest curious reader

Guest curious reader

Does anyone know what happened to author named Levi who wrote great slash stories one of which was a series I think called Wolves. Older/younger men, part of motorcycle gang? I can't find author or his stories on this site anymore but maybe I am searching incorrectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

I believe you’re looking for Laevi, who is an amazing writer. His stories are still here, even if he hasn’t updated in a while. I’m hoping he’ll come back soon myself!

• 4 months later...

Laevi here, with an update about my life. In short: it has been way too busy and stressful. But, I am still writing :) Just not posting.

I finally found time to set up my laptop and I hope to have a true office soon, then I can be more active again. We have plans to start our own company and that will give me much more creative space. Hopefully, next summer. Fingers crossed because I am completely fed up with my dayjob.

I have something like 10 new stories with the Wolves ready, let me see what I can do in the upcoming weeks, I would love to share them, if people are interested!

19 minutes ago, Laevi said:

Laevi here, with an update about my life. In short: it has been way too busy and stressful. But, I am still writing :) Just not posting.

I finally found time to set up my laptop and I hope to have a true office soon, then I can be more active again. We have plans to start our own company and that will give me much more creative space. Hopefully, next summer. Fingers crossed because I am completely fed up with my dayjob.

I have something like 10 new stories with the Wolves ready, let me see what I can do in the upcoming weeks, I would love to share them, if people are interested!

I’m glad to hear from you, and to hear you’re alright! I know the new stories will be very well received. I’m looking forward to reading them myself! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.