Click Here!

Dick grayson Batman fic

Guest Snugglebunny

Guest Snugglebunny

im looking for a story i was just recently reading about dick grayson becoming the new batman. he gathers a harem of female superheroes including supergirl, wonder woman, batgirl, starfire, raven, and others. they save the world many times and even go into the marvel dimension to stop a villain. it had over 100 chapters, but my bookmark no longer links to it. did it maybe get deleted? i really wanted to finish it. any help would be awesome.

I’ve checked our records, and I’m finding absolutely nothing as far as staff action regarding that story ID number. It has been deleted, but to the best of my knowledge, it was not by the staff of AFF. Sorry! :(

I wish I could, but since the story never broke any rules, it was never written up in our records. I have no idea who posted it, or what the title could have been, and I’m sorry I can’t point you towards anything concrete. :(

Posting the name of the story and the author is quite alright, and even if you have a link to the story where the author has posted it, that’s also welcomed. What we do not allow though, is links to things like the Wayback Machine, or archives that post the story without the author’s permission. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.