Click Here!

An archer's reward review replies, and other stuff topic

Datpootisburdtho

3 hours ago, Guest The Count said:

Welp, I do like that idea but I also wanted a small request of you for the Celica chapter.

I was re-reading it for the tenth time now and I can't help but think that the part where Rolf bends her over the table and fucks her was a bit too short. Don't get me wrong, the story's still amazing and you got all my preferences perfectly, but could you add a couple of paragraphs to the part after Rolf begins fondling her ass. 

It would be much appreciated

Tenth re-read? Damn. I make no promises but I might go back and add on to it so.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KratosAurion97 said:

Would you mind doing some Anna later down the road for the new spin off?

Down the road? Yeah I’ll see what I can do. Gotta finish the chapter for the main story, and then probably Cherche and maybe one of my own things. But I should be able to work the merchant in there. Lemme guess, anal focus?

19 minutes ago, Datpootisburdtho said:

Down the road? Yeah I’ll see what I can do. Gotta finish the chapter for the main story, and then probably Cherche and maybe one of my own things. But I should be able to work the merchant in there. Lemme guess, anal focus?

It can be, but in the end it’s your choice.

On 11/20/2018 at 3:31 PM, Guest Ikein said:

Hey, I figured I’d drop a comment here as well since you’ve got it. Dropped a comment on the AO3 post as well but I really love this fic.

I’m legitimately not sure what else to say because I don’t want to echo what I wrote on AO3 but I think I can touch on literally everyone else since I only talked about what I liked about your Titania chapter.

Quite frankly you had me captivated as soon as I read “Elincia” followed by the descriptor “skin tight stockings”. Hit a real good preference with that one, the only thing she was missing for me was a green bush and that’s not a big deal at all.

Mia felt a bit shoehorned in, just randomly noticing a boner and instead of being like “oh uh, I guess that would be an issue, well go deal with it then” she just sucks him off. I don’t actually have an issue with it at all I just felt it a bit fast of an escalation.

Can’t really say a whole lot about Lethe or Aimee though because I’m not a particular fan of Aimee and I straight up just don’t like Lethe. The writing of their chapters however was quite good and I still read them, meaning it was good enough that I actively read smut about a character I don’t even like. On the other hand though, I loved the Mist section of the Aimee chapter. I also don’t really like Heather, probably less than Lethe even, but the Mist was so damn good I didn’t even care.

I almost feel wrong making this the most detailed part of the comment but as for your comment about taking requests for characters outside of RD I would absolutely love to see you write something with Cherche from Awakening. My only absolute musts with it are that she be described with pubic hair like your Mia and Titania and that focus is put on her outfit, maybe she doesn’t even take it off, she just goes functionally nude (IE breasts out ass and pussy accessible but otherwise clothed). Preferences would include anal and public/semi-public but I’m not too concerned with that, I just really want more Cherche since almost nobody writes her. 

Thank you so much for the great work though, 5 chapters really just isn’t enough for me and I actively await the next one from you, keep it up.

Yo, bout to start working on Cherche, anything you want to me to add besides what you’ve already got down?

On 1/16/2019 at 8:38 PM, Datpootisburdtho said:

Yo, bout to start working on Cherche, anything you want to me to add besides what you’ve already got down?

Honestly, nothing that I can think of. Thank you so much for writing it though, I really enjoyed your most recent chapter and just haven’t had a lot of time to write a good comment on it that was more than a sentence saying “hey this was great”. I think it will be more enjoyable if you just do the things I requested and then entirely your own spin on it. Though I suppose now that I think about it while writing this I did like what you did with your Celica chapter where there was a fast forward in time to them still being together. I don’t think it would be very interesting if it was the exact same scenario but I really liked that sort of “a year later” kind of thing. Really just come up with something creative to do with it, as hard of a thing as I imagine that is to do. Once again thank you so much.

43 minutes ago, Guest Ikein said:

Honestly, nothing that I can think of. Thank you so much for writing it though, I really enjoyed your most recent chapter and just haven’t had a lot of time to write a good comment on it that was more than a sentence saying “hey this was great”. I think it will be more enjoyable if you just do the things I requested and then entirely your own spin on it. Though I suppose now that I think about it while writing this I did like what you did with your Celica chapter where there was a fast forward in time to them still being together. I don’t think it would be very interesting if it was the exact same scenario but I really liked that sort of “a year later” kind of thing. Really just come up with something creative to do with it, as hard of a thing as I imagine that is to do. Once again thank you so much.

Put my own spin on it, gotcha. And I’ll see if I can’t make some kinda timeskip thing work. (For the record I’ve decided to make her a massive tease so I hope that’s ok)

On 1/19/2019 at 6:50 PM, Datpootisburdtho said:

Also do you want her to have babies or no

I can’t say I’m really in to that, I mean I don’t mind them existing but I’m not really into the pregnancy thing. As far as “plot” goes by all means go ahead but the pregnancy thing was the one part of the Celica chapter I didn’t really like

On 1/19/2019 at 6:29 PM, Datpootisburdtho said:

Put my own spin on it, gotcha. And I’ll see if I can’t make some kinda timeskip thing work. (For the record I’ve decided to make her a massive tease so I hope that’s ok)

I have absolutely no issue with her being a massive tease, of course provided she learns that teasing for long enough eventually makes something happen. That was phrased really weirdly so I hope you get what I mean. Once again though thank you so much for writing this. 

Thinking about it I really loved how you wrote Titania, and Cherche is a maid so maybe building off your teasing idea once Rolf decides to just take her because hes tired of her teasing shes actually really submissive? Just a thought though.

29 minutes ago, Guest Ikein said:

I can’t say I’m really in to that, I mean I don’t mind them existing but I’m not really into the pregnancy thing. As far as “plot” goes by all means go ahead but the pregnancy thing was the one part of the Celica chapter I didn’t really like

I have absolutely no issue with her being a massive tease, of course provided she learns that teasing for long enough eventually makes something happen. That was phrased really weirdly so I hope you get what I mean. Once again though thank you so much for writing this. 

Thinking about it I really loved how you wrote Titania, and Cherche is a maid so maybe building off your teasing idea once Rolf decides to just take her because hes tired of her teasing shes actually really submissive? Just a thought though.

Submissive maid. Why does this sound so good. Eventually I will have to write a girl taking charge though, but yeah that’s workable.

2 hours ago, Datpootisburdtho said:

Submissive maid. Why does this sound so good. Eventually I will have to write a girl taking charge though, but yeah that’s workable.

well obviously it sounds so good because it is so good. I understand the need for writing a girl taking charge of course I just don’t like that much myself personally so I really appreciate you not doing that for Cherche, especially because almost everyone makes her dominant. Thank you very much for the five millionth time, sorry I ended up making this so complicated lol.

17 minutes ago, Guest Ikein said:

well obviously it sounds so good because it is so good. I understand the need for writing a girl taking charge of course I just don’t like that much myself personally so I really appreciate you not doing that for Cherche, especially because almost everyone makes her dominant. Thank you very much for the five millionth time, sorry I ended up making this so complicated lol.

Nah you’re good mate. The more details you give the better I can put them down. Also the pregnancy thing was only added for celica cause since it’s a series of unrelated one-shots, I don’t have to keep having the girls get lucky with avoiding babies kek

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Guest NOT Mar-Mar said:

ayy been reading your shit and I've gotta say it's pretty good. So do you mind taking my request? It's Tiki, the adult version.

Ayyyy thanks for the compliment. Mind going into some detail about what in particular you like? And you don’t have to specify that it’s adult Tiki as loli is never even going to be considered, as I’m not a sicko. But yeah, I can do a Tiki chapter, I love her awakening design anyway. Maybe I should do commissions for this side thing lol.

Guest NOT Mar-Mar
1 hour ago, Datpootisburdtho said:

Do you have an account somewhere I could dm you to hammer this thing out?

Nah not really. I mean why else am I using a guest account.

Guest NOT Mar-Mar
1 hour ago, Datpootisburdtho said:

Do you have an account somewhere I could dm you to hammer this thing out?

3 minutes ago, Guest NOT Mar-Mar said:

True, kinda walked into that one. So what would you like Tiki to be like, and how much do you feel would be an appropriate price, since this would be my first time doing any commission where I’m the one being paid. And I know you said you wanted it to be like Celica, so if you could expand on that it would make it easier for me to give you what you want.

Edited by Datpootisburdtho

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.