Click Here!

Pokemon Kalos fall to darkness

Guest Darkknight

Guest Darkknight

Serena went to team flare’s base to stop lysandre’s evil plan unfortunately she was defeat and capture now as kalos falls into chaos serena is subject to torture and rape. Ch:1 serena battles though flare grunts tile she confronts lysandre telling his plans ends here he laughs and challenges her to battles she agrees later they are down to their last pokemon but as serena is about to release her pokemon she was knock out by Mabel the flare admin with a blunt object when serena come to she finds her self in a prison cell lysandre came in telling her to undress herself tells her if she doesn't her pokemon be turn into lab rats for team flare’s research she does so showing her dd-cup breasts and her hourglass figure lysandre tells his grunts to bring serena though they handcuff Serena's hand on the way to the room serena feels the grunts touch her breasts, butt, and womenhood when they got to the room they hang serena by her arms lysandre tells her that kalos is now under their control and she will be punish for standing in team flare’s business serena see the flare admins drag diantha the kalos champion lysandre tells serena that they capture diantha and drug her so she can’t fight back that she will be a example to serena of what a waits her she watch the flare admins strip diantha naked, toyed around, and rape her making her feel fear of what's to come for her. And done finishes the plot of the story and the opening chapter as for the rest of the chapters for it that's up to you so come on take this challenge.

Guest Darkknight

The reason I made this challenge is there isn't any stories  of serena so made this challenge for anyone to take it on where in the game version of pokemon x and y someone pick serena as the main character where they save the day so what if they fail and taken prisoner oh in this story serena is age 16 hope anyone can take this challenge and use the opening chapter for the story as for the rest of the chapters that's up to you best writers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darkknight

Hello darkknight here I want to say thanks for giving this challenge lots of views hope someone takes this challenge and make this story come to life also this story will not only have serena and lysandre but also shauna and malva who will be a team flare’s admins and will be a part of Serena's torture and rape so come on anyone take this challenge and make it come to life.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darkknight

Hello everyone darkknight again I been seeing that this challenge is getting lots of views I am thrill though I haven't see anyone taking this challenge and getting replies so please anyone want to take this challenge please send their replies that would be awesome no wait even super awsomer! 

Guest Darkknight

Yo everyone darkknight here if you all are wonder how many chapters on this challenge will be it is 9 chapters so come on everyone anyone want to take this come forward you will be awesome no wait even more super mega awsomer!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Darkknight

Super awesomer

Hey hey everyone I just to say am thrilled that this challenge is getting lots of views though am not seeing anyone take this challenge so please take this challenge I need a someone to make this story came to live please this my first challenge I ever made.

Guest Darkknight

This challenge content tags has bondage, abduction, humiliation, stripping, vibrators, chains, whipping, bdsm, strap-on, torture, enema, and aged-up characters hope you all have the skills to make this story .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Darkknight

This is a what if challenge of the game version of pokemon x and y where serena fails to defeat lysandre and is taken prisoner by team flare facing a world of torture and rape at the hands of team flare.

• 1 month later...
Guest Darkknight

Firedragon400 I read some of your stories they are awesome I would like you to take this make it top the others before it hope it be multiple chapters hope you take this challenge.

I’m going to have to ask you to stop. If people are interested in this challenge, they’ll respond to you. You posting on your own thread begging other users to take this challenge is not likely to bring this challenge any more attention. Just relax and keep an eye out for any one responding to this challenge. You could even try to write it yourself. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.