Click Here!

Review responses for "The More, the Merrier"

GeorgeGlass

This is where I’ll post replies to any reviews of my Phineas and Ferb story, “The More, the Merrier” (sequel to “Hot Yoga”). The orgy of B-list characters continues!

From discord_the_lunatic on August 03, 2018

Want more.

More is coming soon! I hope to have chapter 2 off to beta this week.

• 10 months later...

My response to Star Wars Player 1’s review of “The More, the Merrier”:

First off, I want to say that this chapter was extraordinary, I loved it a lot and I’m excited to see what happens next:)

Thanks!

so the first thing that I loved was when Coltrane was paired with Ginger, I really loved how they communicated with each other while being paired, I loved how Coltrane proved to Ginger that he was a great, considerate loved to her and her family, and how Coltrane realized that he was the luckiest person alive:) And in the end, when Dr. Hirano wipes away a tear at the sight of them admitting their feelings for each other, I thought that was a really sweet moment:) 

Thanks! I want this story to cover a whole range of sexual experience, from the utterly depraved to the genuinely loving.

next thing I want to talk about is how Roger and Vanessa discover and reveal their desires for one another, I thought that was really hot and sweet:) 

When I first thought of including Roger in the story, I didn't even think about pairing him with Vanessa. Then I realized that this was an incest opportunity I couldn't pass up. :) Especially when I had the idea that they had been fantasizing about each other for a while.

The next thing is one my favorite parts of this story in general, When Monty pairs up with Sally, I thought that it was really hot and I loved how Sally was loving it and having the desire to do it again and again and of course, again:) I also got some ‘Little Rose’ vibes from that part of the story and othe other part:) 

I'm really happy to have added a girl who is even younger than the others. Makes for all kinds of Little Rose-esque fun.

The next thing is another one of my favorite parts of the story is when Baltazhar pairs up with Jenny, When the two pair up with each other, I like how Baltazhar thinks to himself how Jenny is the most fun to be paired up with:) and I especially loved the part where she kisses him after he tells her that it is because of her that he is with his sexual side, I thought that was really nice and then I loved the part where Midas and Baltazhar DP Jenny:) 

A shota and a dog double-fucking a teenage girl ticks a lot of my boxes. :) And it seemed like a good character moment for both of them.

next is when Melanie was paired up with Pedro, I was already a fan of her and Baltazhar’s pairing and now to see her pair up with Pedro was really, I’m guessing that she’s even more happy that now there is more than one young boy in the club:)

The Melanie/Pedro thing was planned from the beginning, but I couldn't bring it to fruition until this chapter. 

next is when Adyson makes Gretchen pair up with Stacy, I loved that Gretchen was thinking about Adyson taking her to the beach and letting everyone have her:) I also liked Adyson made Stacy order Gretchen around:) 

Sometimes writing about what characters are thinking is more fun than writing about what they're doing.

then there is the part where Vanessa and Monty pair up and Sally and Pedro pair up with them, I really loved how Vanessa was guiding Sally through it and how Monty was helping Pedro through it as well, I thought that was really hot and hope to see more of that in the next chapter:) 

I wanted Monty and Vanessa to be like sex tutors for the kids. In the next chapter, we'll learn more about how Vanessa has been mentoring Balthazar in that regard.

Finally, we have the last part where Dr hirano, after having doggystyle sex with Roger, calls Coltrane, Stacy, and Ginger over, I am really excited and am wondering what ‘Special News’ she has for them:) 

I'm pretty sure you know, but yeah. :)

Thanks for the review!

• 3 months later...

From Star Wars Player 1:

So to start off, when I saw your comment saying that you had posted the final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ my heart leapt for joy :) Now into the chapter, the first thing I want to talk about is how I have really loved Coltrane’s pairing with all three of the Hirano women, especially him and Dr.Hirano, I personally think they are a great couple :) I loved the part where they all had sex together, I thought that was really heartwarming and hot :) and when Coltrane and Dr. Hirano finally kissed, I was shaking with excitement :)

I put a lot of thought into how that scene was going to go down. My original idea was that Coltrane, Stacy, and Ginger would "gang up" on Dr. Hirano, but I felt like that left the girls with too little to do. It seemed hotter to have the sisters make love to each other in sight of their mom, so that she could appreciate the beauty of it while also enjoying being intimate with Coltrane.

next is one of the most beautiful, heartwarming, hot, and of course adorable parts of the whole ‘Hot Yoga’ storyline, when Dr. Hirano tells Coltrane and Stacy and Ginger that she’s pregnant, I was overjoyed when that part happened, and when Coltrane and Dr. Hirano finished having sex, I also loved the part where Stacy and Ginger ask their mom when can Coltrane get them pregnant and she says all in good time, I thought that was a really sweet moment for them all :)

Having the girls express their desire to get knocked up by Coltrane seemed like low-hanging fruit that I just had to pick. :)

next is another one of my favorite parts of this story, when Baltazhar pairs up with Gretchen and Adyson, I was surprised when he started acting dominant with both of them, that was unexpected but really hot :)

Well, he did get some coaching from Vanessa on that.

I love how when Adyson gets in a ‘challenging mood’ she helps give Baltazhar hints about what she wants him to do with her and Gretchen, I thought that was really hot and sweet :)

I had a lot of fun writing that part. 

next is probably the most hottest part of this story, when all of the Yoga members have sex with Jenny, I loved it when all the guys triple penetrated her, and when all the women kissed all over her body, and I also loved the part where all the younger members of the Yoga club have sex together in front of Jenny, I thought that was really hot and sweet to see her watching what she taught them :) and when Dr. Hirano led Midas over to Jenny to have sex with her, I thought that was really hot as well :)

It was really hard to figure out how thirteen people and a dog were going to please Jenny at the same time. Ultimately, breaking them up into "shifts," plus the kids putting on a show for her instead of pleasuring her directly, seemed like the way to go.

Finally, at the end when everyone helped dress Jenny back in her clothes, I thought that was really sweet, and kind of them :) Next is when Dr. Hirano talks with Roger and Melanie about coming to next class, and when Dr. Hirano said that she was surprised that they didn’t have sex with each other, and Roger said that they didn’t need incense for that and then Melanie said that they have sex in roger’s office all the time, I nearly burst out laughing at that part :)

I had to fit some humor in there somewhere. This IS a P&F story, after all.

The next part that I really love is when Baltazhar gives Gretchen and Adyson a dog tag with both their names on it, I thought that was really sweet and heartwarming, and when Adyson hugged both him and Gretchen and he saw Vanessa mouth to him that he saw proud of Home, I thought that was really sweet, and now Baltazhar and Gretchen and Adyson are now one of my favorite PnF couples :)

Their relationship is twisted, but there's a logic to it, and real emotion, too. Plus all the hot, messed-up sex. :)

and then finally the last part of this story, when Ginger walks over to Jenny and ask if the incense has any side effect because she saw Kelly Klarkson flying on a hang glider out the window and Dr. Hirano told to go lie down, I thought that was a really great, funny and heartwarming way to end the story :)

I thought it would be good to end on a humorous note that ties the story back into P&F canon.

So this is my review for the final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and I hope you like it, I love ‘Hot Yoga’ and this amazing sequel to it, It will always be my number one favorite of all your PnF stories you have made, I will always consider this canon as well, and I hope you let me know what you think of my review when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

I'm very glad you enjoyed TMTM so well, and thanks for all your nice comments!

• 10 months later...

From Fairy-Slayer on August 06, 2020

Wow! That's a lot of action for me to catch up on, but I'm really glad you got it all out of your system – and into all of theirs. 

:)

It was wonderful to see Monty & Vanessa furthering their common interest (and appendages) in little things, especially in the form of Sally. (Much as the girl loved it, I hope Monty has access to OWCA's mind-erasure technology in case she accidentally spills the beans.) Nice to see Vanessa could make the doll thing up to her. 

I had to dig deep into the background characters to find new ones to add to this story, because I really didn't want to include any first-string characters (with the possible exception of Stacy). When I found Sally, I thought it would be great to add a girl who is younger than any of the other participants -- and who has a bit of history with one of them so that readers would know who she is.

I was a bit more surprised that she didn't have a problem with her Uncle Roger turning up, and it was even nicer that they connected on a whole new level.

The very first thing Vanessa ever says about him on the show is "I like Uncle Roger." Plus, he's about the only recurring male character on the show who is outright handsome.

Like with Sally, great job with Pedro's opening exposition to place him in the show as well, 

Thanks!

and nice work tying into an episode. (I can't remember them all, but I did look up Kelly Clarkson's IMDb and it all clicked.) Good to see that they got some good lessons and even had some fun together. Always helps when you're not the only new kid in class. (“Aren't you two a little young…?”) I'm sure pretty soon they'll be double-teaming Gretchen like everyone else. (Surprised Monty & Vanessa didn't get to her this time, but they were plenty busy.)

Oh yeah, Pedro and Sally will definitely be learning the proper way to dom/domme Gretchen at some point.

Want to hear something funny? All throughout the first story and until mid chapter 5 I thought that Balthazar was the name of the PaF fanboy, Irving – talk about weird mental images! What made me double-check was when he finally used his Jedi skills on Adyson.

Oh, dear God, I'm surprised you even kept reading. :) I have very deliberately excluded Irving from any sexual action in my stories because...bleh.

By the way, Vanessa's sisterly mentoring relationship with Balthazar was a nice touch on top of Melanie's self-appointed role as his teacher. Actually there were so many nice little mentions of various non-sexual bonds forming around the group that it added some nice camaraderie and warmth to the club members' relations. Heck, you could almost call them a big family.

Lady Freelove would agree. :)

…which leads to the Dr. Hirano's very good news. It's a great little note to end on, though thinking about explaining the family dynamics may be a bit difficult at times… especially when Candace hears. You just know she'll sniff out that something odd is going on and make it her mission to bust them. It's not like they can let Candace in on the secret because she'll spazz out the moment the incense wears off.

I think Candace is too distracted by her brothers' antics to even suspect anyone else of being up to something.

Oh boy… Now I'm imagining Candace and Heinz teaming up to find out what's affecting so many of their friends and family, eventually busting in on a session:

“Jeremy! …Suzi!?”

“Perry the Platypus! …VANESSA!!!?”

Aw, dude, don't put the Perry/Vanessa image in my head. :)

Thanks for more of the fun, sexy, and very rich tale of hardcore relaxation.

You are most welcome. Thanks for the review!

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.