Click Here!

Lost HP mpreg fic

Guest Ravin

Guest Ravin

I'm looking for a Harry Potter fic I read years ago. From what I remember the fic centered around Harry's point of view. Harry was in a relationship with someone male (I think more than one male someone actually), and it could have been a creature fic, but I'm not sure. What I do know is that Harry had a baby, but something went wrong during the birth/right before the birth. Harry was on bedrest, and no one brought Harry his baby. He started to think that he wasn't allowed to see/touch his baby and that his mate(s?) didn't want him infecting the child with his freakishness/dirtyness (having been abuse by the Dursleys). Lots of angst for Harry. They names the baby while he was unconscious without asking him, and he doesn't like the name, but feels like he can't say anything. Eventually, the baby is crying but no one else is around and so he goes to the baby, but when his mates see him with the baby he has a melt down, and they realize no one brought him the baby and try to reassure and start to make everything better including the name thing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.