Click Here!

In search of a Resident Evil fanfiction.

andreww9933

The main things I remember of this was that it was about Rebecca and Billy. I bieve they were at a Halloween costume party and bumped in to each other. It was a somewhat romantic fic, but was also heavy on the sexual content, especially masturbation. I believe the name was Howl, but I'm not sure. My external hard drive recently crashed, so I lost it as well as several others (I'm especially saddened by the loss of Prander's stories). So if anyone  knows which one I'm talking about, please let me know, thanks. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
request for copies removed

As is stated at the top of the search forums: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Your post has therefore been edited appropriately. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.

21 hours ago, WillowDarkling said:

As is stated at the top of the search forums: 

Your post has therefore been edited appropriately. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.

That's just it, I don't know if it was removed or if I am simply overlooking it. You'd know that if you actually read my post. I simply stated I couldn't find it. I don't exactly remember the name, heck I don't even remember the tags or descriptions that well. I just remember some of what it was about and was hoping that would jog someone's memory. I never once asked anyone to redistribute it. I asked if anyone        knew what I was talking about or perhaps could provide a link if it was still on the website. I read the rules of the forum before posting. Otherwise I would have asked for a copy of Prander's work, as it was some of the best there was. So with all due respect, please don't assume I'm asking someone to break the rules when all I wanted to know was a name or the link if it still existed. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
Implied request for copies removed

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.