Click Here!

RWBY - Corruption of Innocence

Guest CyberDragonEX

Guest CyberDragonEX

Something I'd like to see, a RWBY fanfic where Ruby Rose is converted into someone's sex slave.

The important part is that I'd don't want a single chapter, raped/mind broken plot.  I've seen enough of that.  I want a multi-chapter fic where young, innocent Ruby is slowly corrupted into being a willing sex pet for the MC.

A good example of what I'm looking for would be the Harry Potter fic Quidditch Lessons by Wildkitsune.  Seduction, manipulation, subtle mind control, etc.

One Suggestion would be for the MC to have a semblence which works like the enchantment abilities of the Fae - subtly altering perception, altering the last couple minutes of memory, making the victim more susceptable to being manipulated, and other such things.  If you need an excuse for why the MC is so skilled with it, you could make it an inheritable semblence - Like the Schnee Glyphs - and have him be trained in it's use by his family.

Things I Don't want to see - Gore, Vore, Scat, Piss Drinking, all the really nasty stuff.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.