Click Here!

Forum Profile

Guest DragonWolfFlame

Guest DragonWolfFlame

Hello.

I’m DragonWolfFlame, a new user who just signed up for the forums under my brand new archive account here at http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296991295 today. ^_^

My question is how long would it take new users awaiting validation to be able to get verified before they can sign into their account to be able to post under their own username? :mellow:

Forgive me since I’m new and have never joined up with others on a community board before since I’m still reading what is and isn’t allowed here. :think:

The Forum Administrator reviews each forum account registration, and has to validate those. It takes about 24 hours for him to do that, and once he has, your status will change from Guest to a registered user.

Guest DragonWolfFlame

Dear BronxWench and Desiderius Price,

I want to thank you so much for the help since I didn’t know how long it took or who does what around the place because I’m still getting used to stuff around here. :bounce:

Also my deepest appreciation on a welcome wagon being brought out. :hug:

Guest DragonWolfFlame

Going to bed. :yawn:

Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for my update on the account being accepted tomorrow a first timer. ;)

Guest DragonWolfFlame

What are you talking about? 

You have me confused with a different person.

I play no games with people and haven't ever been around here at all until only yesterday as I just started my first profile.

Whomever you think it was wasn't me and I don't appreciate being accused like that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.