Click Here!

England's 'heatwave'

Melrick

Warrrrrrrmth. X3

uuuugh 33C is still bad. We had a heatwave recently, I think it was around 38ish for a few days? I dunno. I just know a bunch of people died. As someone with a medical condition that makes my internal temperature impossible to self-regulate, anything above 25 is brutal, which is pretty much all summer. I need to move to the mountains. Or England. It rains there a lot, doesn’t it? I like rain. 

I don’t mind dry heat. Humidity gets to me faster, to be honest, and a humid 28C will do me in long before a dry 33C. I don’t actually care for rain, unless I can remain indoors, or watch it from the porch. If snow didn’t occur in such freaking cold temperatures, I’d like it, but you know. I don’t do well below freezing.

You are all very welcome to take some of the rain… I’ll trade you, as many rainy days as you all want, for a week here and a week there, and a frigging warm autumn! Honestly, we are not famous for our fabulous long balmy summer days up here (other than, you know the sun never fucking going the fuck down, so in that sense, the summer days are the longest) seeing as how 34°C (I thinkz) is the highest temperature on record since we began recording, and that was hit somewhere up in buttfucknowhere-mountains. But for fuck’s sake, summer weather is not supposed to be WET… and I mean that in the most literal sense of the word. It’s either raining or just wet… too light to be rain, but too dense to be fog, so just fucking wet… And I swear, if the rain follows me to NYC, I’m sacrificing a baby goat or something… ::exits stage left, and grabs the wine on the way out::

I’m doing my best to send you some rain, @Melrick, I promise. It’s been almost dry here for two days now, so maybe it’s working… ::crosses everything, knocks on wood, shouts, “seven, nine, thirteen!!”:: Stay safe, and I hope my little loves will be safe down there too.