Click Here!

Crystallization of kalos

Guest Mr. Tornado

Guest Mr. Tornado

Serena sneak into team flare’s base battling though team flare grunts tile she confronts lysandre telling to shut down the ultimate weapon he challenges her to battles she agrees the battles begins later they were down to their last pokemon but then ash serena was about to release her last pokemon she was taser at the back by malva the elite four of kalos who reveals to be working team flare now serena is a prisoner of team flare who will be subjected to torture and rape. Serena age 16 has a hourglass figure with dd-cup breasts.

Guest Arrowblaze

Here’s a the opening chapter for the story serena sneak into team flare’s base to stop them from unleashing the ultimate weapon on kalos battles though flare grunts tile she confronts lysandre telling him to stop his crazy plans he laughs at her throat tells her to prepare for battle later they are down to their last pokemon as serena was about to release her last pokemon she was tasered at the back by malva who reveals to be a admin of team flare serena is knock out cold when she come to she finds herself in a prison cell lysandre come to her cell with his grunts telling her to strip and tells her that if she doesn't he will have her pokemon be use a test rats for team flare’s research she did so showing her dd-cup breasts and her hourglass figure lysandre has his grunts bring serena to room while waking the room serena feels the grunts touch her breasts, butt, and her womenhood when they got the room lysandre want them there he has them chain serena arms so she has arms hang by her head lysandre tells serena she is now a prisoner of team flare that she will suffer pain for getting team flare’s way then with snap of his fingers serena see diantha being drag by flare admins lysandre tells her that they capture and drug the kalos champion so she can’t fight back that she will be a example to serena of what's to come for her with gesture he had his Admins strip diantha naked showing her e-cup breasts and her hourglass figure and rape her making serena feel fear of what’s to come for her. That’s the opening chapter for anyone to use as the rest is for you to make. 

Guest Arrowblaze

Hello this arrowblaze I'm a friend of mr. Tornado I'm be helping him get someone to make this story it been taken down off fanfiction site because of it's awesome the one who create it was sir gate he that story up to seven chapters then he took it down and the second creator the dark one111 took it down before it could begin so me and mr. Tornado want someone on adult fanfiction to charge of it to make it great please make this story happen.

Guest Mr. Tornado

This is both when me and arrowblaze read it had the suspense,  terror, and action but this story was taken down for its awesomeness I and arrowblaze want to see still alive so please anyone online please take this story and make it great and if you could use the opening chapter idea my friend arrowblaze wrote and for the rest of chapters for crystallization of kalos that’s up to you to all of you so please take charge of this story.

We don’t allow anyone to republish stories written by another person. If this is a challenge to write a similar story, that’s fine, but if you are simply reposting someone else’s work with minor revisions, that’s not permitted.

Guest Mr. Tornado

This is a challenge to anyone to take on this challenge and to use arrowblaze’s idea for the opening chapter to come on everyone take on this challenge make it the best.

Guest Arrowblaze, you were already warned by our Forum Administrator, @Melrick that story content is not allowed in the forum. Your post has been hidden, to be handled at his discretion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.