Click Here!

Pokemon serena captured and rape by team flare story

Guest Prehistoric dude

Guest Prehistoric dude

Hey dudes I didn't know I have to write the story plot here it is lysandre growing tried of serena getting team flare’s way sent his special elite forces to dual with her meanwhile serena is in route to the kalos league where she is ambushed lysandre’s elites she fought with everything she had but was defeated and knock out by the shock wave of the attack when she come to she finds herself in a prison room when the leader of lysandre’s elite force name cross he tells serena to strip and tell her that if she doesn't do it her pokemon will be torture and he will make her watch she does so showing her dd-cup breasts and her hourglass figure he orders his men to bring serena to the room while walk to the room serena feels the men touch her breasts, butt, and her womenhood  when they got to the room their hang serena by her arms cross tells her who they are and why they are send as lysandre was getting tried of serena getting his way now they got her lysandre give them the orders to do what ever they want with her he tells her that she will be their plaything and will suffer for getting in the way of their leader first their bring out Serena's friend shauna he tells her that before they capture they capture her friend as she is her weakness and they drug her turn her b-cup breasts to dd-cups and she can’t fight back that she will be a example to serena of what a waits her she watch they strip her friend naked, toyed around, and rape by them making her feel fear that this will happen to her. Phew done that was a lot of writing made the opening the rest of the chapters that's for you dudes to make for the title of the story I call it Serena's fall so come dudes take this challenge Prehistoric dude out.

Guest Prehistoric dude

This is the story plot for the story call Serena'sfall: lysandre grows tried of serena getting in team flare’s way so he sents his special elite forces to duel with now serena is about to enter a world of torture and rape for standing in team flare’s plans. Serena age 16 has dd-cup breasts with a hourglass figure shauna age 16 this is the story plot as for the rest of chapters that’s up to you to make hope you dudes take this challenge come up dudes  take on this challenge.

• 1 month later...
Guest Prehistoric dude

Yo dudes Prehistortic dude here I have see that this challenge is getting views thanks if you dudes are wondering about how many chapters for this challenge is it is 8 chapters so come on down dudes take this challenge and make this challenge very awesome! 

Guest Prehistoric dude

I can hentai I hear you can do hentai come down to here to take this challenge make it the most awesome hentai pokemon story it could be make it come to life so come down here to take it on.

Guest Prehistoric dude

CloverReef would you like to take this challenge this is my first challenge I made here it's been getting lots of views I need someone with best writing skills to make this story. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Prehistoric dude

A What if story where lysandre growing tried of serena meddling in team flare’s way sents out his elite forces to get her out of the way and serena is sent into a world of torture and rape.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.