Click Here!

Yandere twin challenge

jebusno2

Could someone write a fic where harry has a female twin that is either wrongly believed to be the GWL or she actually is the GWL, whichever works better. She should also secretly be yandere for harry but hides it behind being spolied. Both parents should be alive and neglect harry for the twin. Can be a harem if you want. Maybe the trigger for open obsession being james tries to marry off harry for money/political gain. Draco should be female too and interesed in harry, she can also be a yandere if you can make it work.

Edited by jebusno2

I like it, I'd change some things.

First, I'd make Harry three years older than his sister. He'd be in his fourth year while she's in first.

Second, Harry, while not too liked by his family, is actually a powerful mage specifically for using real world science and math to apply to magic. This leads him to secretly develop a brand new magic system similar to Mage the Ascension. This allows him to make up spells on the fly since magic works purely off of knowledge and will power.

Third, no fem Draco, but I would make Cho and Hermonie potential rivals, as well as other girls considering how talented harry is at magic.

Is this fine?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 3:20 PM, jebusno2 said:

If you can make it work great. If it disrupts the story too much dont bother with fem draco.

You can also have Delphini be the main rival. The canonical daughter of Voldemort that is obsessed with Harry who she believes to be a genius after meeting with him at a young age. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.