Click Here!

Uzumaki Momdom

Guest AK64

This is a twist on the “Kushina returns” situration. When Naruto is young, he is reunited with Kushina. How she is alive is up to you- you can even have Uzushiro be secretly reformed. Regardless, she reveals to Naruto that her clan, their people, are VERY matriarchic. She only accepted Minato as Hokage because, in the sack and in private, he was her bitch. Naruto she never intended to become a ninja, but a proper Uzumaki male that lived to serve females.

Naruto, all to happy to have someone that loves him, agrees to follow her teachings and forsake being a ninja. Kushina may take it easy on him for a few days, but she will inevitably show Naruto that he is a slave, property of her, a true Uzumaki Woman. The slightest errors will soon leads to lashing and ball stretich, among other things. She will ensure his chakra is sealed, but not so much that he can’t regenerate. Why harsh and ultimately cruel, Naruto will bear it and learn to enjoy it so his mother.

Kushina will cage Naruto’s cock and orgasm are a gift, a treasure. His sperms will definitely be milkd for future generations though. Kushina will also make Naruto serve and eat her out, and others she chooses. 

Rules: Naruto, either because he’s an Uzumaki or developing stockholmes, never regrets having his mother in his life. That said, that doesn’t mean he has to like or look forward to the punsihments, but he does thing he deserves thembecause Ksuhina said so

Options:

Kushina becoming the fifth Hokage and slowly promoting a femdom agenda.

Kushina giving Naruto to another woman, to be his “wife”. This woman will treat Naruto is a similar manner, if not the same, more or less.

Scat is allowed but not encouraged.

• 1 month later...
Guest Nightwind83

Maybe have Naruto's wife be kushina' s appentce. Though I'm not a fan of hers sakura would work. Personally I'd I took this I'd use Hinata. Becoming confident and learning from Naruto's mom even if at first it is only to become closer to him seams like something she jump at

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.