Click Here!

Hinata's Gilded Cage

Guest AK64

Hinata, trying to avoid either herself or her sister being put in the branch house, finds an interesting loophole. The Hyuuga clan laws state that there are acceptable alternatives for hyuuga’s marrying out of the clan. Of these approved alternatives, one is an Uzumaki Seal. It works a lot like the Caged Bird Seal….only it can only be triggered by one person(the spouse) and instead of just inflicting pain, it also inflicts pleasure.

Hiashi, knowing the caged seal won’t be gotten rid of before one of them is sealed, agrees. If Naruto can perform it.

Thankfully, Jiraiya’s will left all the information on Uzumaki seals to Naruto, which was going to be a birthday present. A bit of practice later, Naruto has a very eager, legally his, easy to mold loveslave.

5 hours ago, Guest Nhlover said:

Is it a purely Naruhina fanfic or does Naruto have other slaves ? What would you like to see in this fanfic ? 

Starts out NaruHina, it can grow to more. Only other requirement is that, technically, the seal could kill Hinata anytime Naruto wanted. While obviously not going to happen, Hinata gets off on it. ;P

Guest Guest

So it would be something like the caged clit seal  that not only gives naruto full control of Hinatas clit allowing him to do thing like seal away the clit hood so that clit is always exposed without losing any sensitivity, but can also be used to make it so that she can't orgasm by herself  making it so she has to be naruto for permission and also being able to do the opposite and  make her so hypersensitive that she will orgasm to death from her unprotected clit rubbing against her underwear or being exposed to the open air with the slightest movement of air causing her to orgasm uncontrollably until naruto turns off that hypersensitivity  or manye even sunshine or moonlight on her clit triggering an orgasm?

with naruto useing the seal for thing like predicament bondage by makeing Hinata walk across  the village while her clit is unprotected by her sealed clit hood and hypersensitive

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So it would be something like the caged clit seal  that not only gives naruto full control of Hinatas clit allowing him to do thing like seal away the clit hood so that clit is always exposed without losing any sensitivity, but can also be used to make it so that she can't orgasm by herself  making it so she has to be naruto for permission and also being able to do the opposite and  make her so hypersensitive that she will orgasm to death from her unprotected clit rubbing against her underwear or being exposed to the open air with the slightest movement of air causing her to orgasm uncontrollably until naruto turns off that hypersensitivity  or manye even sunshine or moonlight on her clit triggering an orgasm?

with naruto useing the seal for thing like predicament bondage by makeing Hinata walk across  the village while her clit is unprotected by her sealed clit hood and hypersensitive

If you wish to get creative, than yes, it could do stuff like that.

Guest nightwind83

I take this up just not sure when I'll release a chapter. I have been toying with the idea a lot like it for a while. just hadn't thought of the law angle. I already have a harem story going but I think I get further has i tyred a pure narhina version work on my lemons that way.. not many new ones out right now for clear reasons. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.