Click Here!

I can't log in

The login is now the last option on the menu bar at the top of the page. Click on the link that says “Login” and you will see a dropdown where you can enter your email address associated with the AFF account, and your password.  Then click the “Login” button in that dropdown, and the last link on the menu bar should show your pen name. Clicking on that will now give you access to your profile and your Control Panel.

Edited by BronxWench

1 hour ago, PervertedPages said:

If I log in there, I don’t get the added menu on the left hand side with the “add chapters” and all that, help, how do I add chapters? How do I add stories if this is the way to log in, because it doesn’t seem to log me in???

If you log in on the right side of the menu bar, where it says log in, does it then show your pen name as the last option of the menu bar?

If so, click your name, and a dropdown will appear. Select “My Control Panel” from your options, and you will see a new pop-up menu appear to the side, with the Story Managers for each subdomain. Pick the subdomain where you wish to add a story or a chapter, and you will be taken to a new page, showing all your posted stories for that subdomain with options to add or edit a chapter, as well as a link to Post New Story.

The left side menus are no longer used because the archive code was amended to make it mobile-friendly.

It does no show my pen name as the last option of the menu bar, like I said, it doesn’t look like it’s logging me in at all. I go to a page and it says the dragons demand I log in, so I log in, and it still says the dragons demand I log in. DemonGoddess and I used to be on a messenger together but the messenger is dead and I don’t have her contact anymore so I can’t talk to her. This is driving me nuts.

DemonGoddess is on a few messenger services still, but her work schedule’s been insane lately.  If you check her profile she has a few posted, as well as emails where she can be reached.

Have you tried the usual run of deleting all AFF cookies, clearing your cache and history, and then closing your browser completely? Sometimes clearing all the old data resets any cookies that might have been corrupted, and lets you log in again. Unfortunately, I can’t look into the database and see if it’s the password field, or if the password is too short/too long/contains special characters or symbols. The new requirements are no less than 8 or more than 12 letters and/or numbers, and still case sensitive.

I’ll post this for her as well in PM, so hopefully she can steal a few minutes to peek at the database for me, and see if it’s something there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.