Click Here!

Where to upload a story - Dragon Ball GT

JayDee

So, I have a story which my summary tells me I set a few years after Dragon Ball GT featuring a character from the series which I wrote as a request in May 2008 (says the file data) and which isn’t loaded on AFF. I was vaguely aware of this but don’t consider it a great story so didn’t really get around to loading it. Anyway, recently thought, what the hell, I’ll give it a roll in some glitter and stick it up 10 years later.

Only thing is I am not sure where it needs to go on the archive – I see anime2 subdomain has a Dragonball Z section and wiki tells me Dragon Ball GT is set a few years after that, so would it just go under DBZ same as all the fallout stories go just under fallout for games, or do I need to request another topic in the same/another subdomain? Or is there already a topic somewhere I have missed? I don’t spend a lot of time in anime... My lack of knowlege is also due to this being one of those times I did a request based on a topic I knew nothing about because he requester was really just keen to see my describe a fetish with the character. Meh.

Sorry for the rambling, TL:DR is “Where should I put a Dragon Ball GT story with 20 year old future Pan/Giru based death robot from even further in the future pairing?.”

Thank you for your time.

When I’ve finished the application of glitter I’ll stick it in DBZ and leave it until a reviewer tells me a better place then! (Normal suggestions for better places for my stories are “Take them and stick them up your…” well, you can imagine the profanity, I’m sure)

Thank you again for your time.

• 1 month later...

Not a Dragonball question but a “Where to stick it” question – for Originals this time- and I figured it probably didn’t need a new thread.

So, – if a four part story has a brief MF fantasy-by-character and a brief M/Transwoman HJ paragraph in the first chapter as well as an MM fantasy-by-character and MM brief scene, then the next two chapters are MM with the Transwoman cuffed up and not involved beyond the odd ‘reaction shot’, and ending the fourth chapter with a bit of threesome would this be best to put in an Originals MM subcatagory with just the codes (+plus trans etc) on the for the other stuff? I figure it’s that or general, as if it didn’t fit under MM it would likely not fit under threesome/moresome for the same reason of being mostly MM.

Also, with it being pretty much all rape should it go under Darkfic or Erotica? It’s been ages and I can’t remember where the line is drawn. It looks like my older story “Mike Rapes a Dyke” has been in erotica for a decade, but I’ve other rape stuff under darkfic, (well, where demons or whatever weren’t involved putting it supernatural) and there does seem to be a fair bit of rape goes in erotica.

I realise I totally overthink this stuff, but, well, better to get it right, I guess. I’ll be posting part 1 to start with as still working on re-read/re-editing on the re-write.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by JayDee

Honestly? I’d stick it in General, because you really cover all bases, and any MF  or M/Transwoman content will get the MM readers upset if they are deeply offended by het relationships.

As far as DarkFic versus Erotica, if it’s heavy on rape, I’d go DarkFic myself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.