Click Here!

Can't log in?

Guest VioletPadfoot

Guest VioletPadfoot

I hadn’t been to the site in a long while and came back to today to find a new log-in system.  However I can’t log in at all.  I can’t for the life of me remember what email i used to sign up, and when I try to use the reset password link (on the off chance that it will at least let me know which email was used), I get told “The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering”.  Here is my profile for my account.  The email should either be violetwhiskers@yahoo.com or kittylover1986@yahoo.com.  I’m 99% certain I used one of those two.

There’s no record of either of those email addresses having registered for a forum account.  And the archive profile has an aol email address, which I also unsuccessfully tried.  I also tried the username “VioletPadfoot’ but no luck there either.

If it’s the archive account you’re trying to access, you need to use the email account associated with that archive profile, which is kittylover1986@aol.com. If you no longer have access to that account, please let us know, so our tech admin can update the email address to one you can access. Once that’s done, you’ll get an email advising you of the next steps to revalidate the account under the updated code.

Edited by BronxWench

Guest VioletPadfoot

It is the archive account I’m trying to access, but that email might be a problem.  kittylover1986@aol.com, never existed, so I must have made a typo when I registered.  If someone would please alter it to yahoo instead of aol, it would be much appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.