Click Here!

Kim the stripper

T_B

I recently got into Kim Possible and wanted to make a challenge on it Kim has to go undercover in a lesbian strip club to stop a villain (it's a OC what she looks is up to you) during her time working as a stripper Kim found out that she enjoyed it and after taking down the villain (Kim took her down when she paid Kim for a lap dance and gave Kim a big tip to have sex with her) Kim being popular at the club was offered a part time job there that Kim immediately took

Some people Kim has sex with is the owner of the club (your choice what she looks like)

The other strippers (on stage and in private)

Monique (went to support Kim in catching the villain by helping get the customers to be into Kim to get the villain interested and Kim and got horny watching Kim strip an convinced Kim to have sex with her)

Shego (needed to get away from Dr. Drakken and happened to go to the club when Kim was working  Shego made a truce with Kim no fighting in the club and paid for lap dance/sex)

Bonnie (went into the club because she is secretly and lesbian and shame to admit it and only act on it by getting lap dances from the club and was shocked to learn Kim was working there Kim gave her a lap dance and offered her sex free of charge)

and Ann Possible (she took one of her co-workers who recently joined and was a lesbian to become better friends with Ann took her to the club and found out her daughter was stripping there the co-worker not knowing that Kim was Ann's daughter paid Kim to give Ann a dance and it led to Kim and Ann to having sex)

Any thing else is up to you

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, bwm1013 said:

Well, we could meet up somewhere online, you could give me a draft of a chapter, I’ll go over it and make some edits, then finalize and post it. Does that sound OK to you? 

Sorry I didn't think that would work I'm not a writer I usually stop writing before the end of the first paragraph

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.