Click Here!

Incubus!Harry challenge

Guest Dhalim

Guest Dhalim

I’ve read quite a few stories like this and while they’re interesting/ fun, they are becoming cliché in the way they are written- namely with the incubus needing or finding a mate, usually to the point where the mate is the only bed partner he needs/ his powers are suddenly under control.

My challenge is basically to have a ‘turns out Harry’s an incubus’ fic but no mates. I like the premise of the incubus giving magic to their partner (inspired by felicialovescats fic “Unknown Longing” on ffnet), especially if Harry were to be kidnapped by Voldemort at some point. It would be interesting to read Harry’s knowledge of ‘Voldemort = bad’ warring with his instincts saying he is being well-fed. In fact, I love when the creature’s inherent nature suddenly makes him neutral in the war and I don't see it very often (if anyone wants to do a Werecat*!Harry or Genie!Harry challenge similar to this, I’d love you forever).

Anywho, here are the bullet points of what I’m hoping to see:

• Incubus!sub!Harry without a mate, reluctantly neutral
  • He gives his bed partners a power boost (or something that makes him desirable as more than a golden boy bed partner)
  • Voldemort kidnaps Harry
  • Main pairing Harry/Voldemort, but minor pairings like Harry/ Snape or Harry/Lucius would be appreciated here and there. Minor pairings with Order members prior to the kidnapping (Sirius, Ron, Dumbledore, etc.)?
  • Preferred kinks: dub-con, bondage (lots and heavy!), power play (e.g. teacher/student, healer/patient, etc), D/s, toys, etc. I just want Harry to enjoy himself no matter who he’s with, even if he’s reluctant at first. Be creative with these and whatever kinks you want to add (but please no human toilet)
  • Longer, multi-chapter fic written by a talented author
    • This means no info dump about incubi. Like, all the reader and the characters need is general info: they need sex, they benefit their partners, and they tend to be neutral during war time. This makes the light concerned with Harry’s potential change in loyalty after his inheritance or whatever. 

Hope this has you inspired! :D

*Inspired by Night of the Werecat by R.L. Stein

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.