Click Here!

The Stepfordization Of Sarada Uchiha

Naru5

Hello, so I’ve had this idea for a while now. Basically for those that don’t know stepfordization is  is quite simply when a woman is turned into the ideal 1950’s submissive housewife. So basically after The Foruth Great Ninja War peace was achieved and need for ninja decreesed. Sakura Uchiha decides that woman belong in the home (perhaps this revolution can be tied to the role female characters play in the manga and how little they are allowed to do. Sakura finds herself wondering why they even bother trying. That’s perhaps theyd better off in the home.) They should be wives and before they marry they can stay home with there parents helping mother care for the home. Sakura quits her job and decides she needs to start with her daughter. After getting Sasuke to agree on the condition they attempt to have a boy.  she pulls Sarada from the ninja ranks and takes her headband. Now Sarada is a proud ambitious girl and that just won’t do. Sakura sets out on breaking her down. She forces Sarada to give up her dreams of becoming Hokage admitting it’s a job for men. She than makes Sarada get rid of her ugly masculine clothes and get more feminine outfits (dresses, skirts, high heels, blouses and so on. Nothing like pants of course)  She evens conditions Sarada into wanting Boruto as husband and a plot point can be her learning ways to use her femininity to get her darling Boruto’s attention. Her life must revolve around keeping the home and cute boys and what a great wife she will be. As time goes on Sarada is trained in all areas she will need to be the perfect housewife and brainwashed into truly having no higher goals than marrying a boy.  She has to resist. Fighting her mother, screaming about how she’s going to become Hokage but Sakura breaks her down. She evens has Sarada’s charka sealed forever. She should also use jutsu to make Sarada hair far longer so Sarada can have more pretty feminine hairstyles to choose from.  Sasuke can also be involve perhaps getting angry with Sarada for not cooking something right or something along those lines. Perhaps he has to spank/slap his little girl for acting in ways unbecoming of a lady. These ideas are changeable but what matters is that Sarada goes from her canon self into wanting nothing more than to become a man’s wife and care for his home and children. Becoming actually scared of the thought of having to work and take care of herself thinking a woman could never do such a thing. As I said the circumstances of how she becomes the perfect little housewife can be discussed and changed if the writer has a more fitting idea. Such as the writer thinking someone else (Hinata?) should train and break Sarada Hope someone picks this up.

Edited by Naru5
Grammar and missing words.

• 2 weeks later...

Unrelatedto my previous comment, I imagine that Hinata is doing something similar to Himawari, only Himawari is much more onboard with it and eager to learn. Admittibly, being younger, she gets more leeway with screwing things up, but her honest effort and adorable sad face over her failures are probably enough for everyone. XP

.....Also feel like there has got to be a moment where Naruto gives Boruto a harsh training smack down, telling him to man up and stop being a little bitch about everything. Also feel like Sarada should be witnessing this. Given that she does admire Naruto, she probably ends up turning this into a desire to help motivate Boruto become as great a man as his father. Stepford or not, I still think she doesn’t approve of her own father as much.

10 hours ago, Guest AK64 said:

Unrelatedto my previous comment, I imagine that Hinata is doing something similar to Himawari, only Himawari is much more onboard with it and eager to learn. Admittibly, being younger, she gets more leeway with screwing things up, but her honest effort and adorable sad face over her failures are probably enough for everyone. XP

.....Also feel like there has got to be a moment where Naruto gives Boruto a harsh training smack down, telling him to man up and stop being a little bitch about everything. Also feel like Sarada should be witnessing this. Given that she does admire Naruto, she probably ends up turning this into a desire to help motivate Boruto become as great a man as his father. Stepford or not, I still think she doesn’t approve of her own father as much.

Weather or not she approves does not matter. He is a man so she much quietly obey him until she is wed 

On 6/27/2018 at 11:31 PM, Naru5 said:

Hello, so I’ve had this idea for a while now. Basically for those that don’t know stepfordization is  is quite simply when a woman is turned into the ideal 1950’s submissive housewife. So basically after The Foruth Great Ninja War peace was achieved and need for ninja decreesed. Sakura Uchiha decides that woman belong in the home (perhaps this revolution can be tied to the role female characters play in the manga and how little they are allowed to do. Sakura finds herself wondering why they even bother trying. That’s perhaps theyd better off in the home.) They should be wives and before they marry they can stay home with there parents helping mother care for the home. Sakura quits her job and decides she needs to start with her daughter. After getting Sasuke to agree on the condition they attempt to have a boy.  she pulls Sarada from the ninja ranks and takes her headband. Now Sarada is a proud ambitious girl and that just won’t do. Sakura sets out on breaking her down. She forces Sarada to give up her dreams of becoming Hokage admitting it’s a job for men. She than makes Sarada get rid of her ugly masculine clothes and get more feminine outfits (dresses, skirts, high heels, blouses and so on. Nothing like pants of course)  She evens conditions Sarada into wanting Boruto as husband and a plot point can be her learning ways to use her femininity to get her darling Boruto’s attention. Her life must revolve around keeping the home and cute boys and what a great wife she will be. As time goes on Sarada is trained in all areas she will need to be the perfect housewife and brainwashed into truly having no higher goals than marrying a boy.  She has to resist. Fighting her mother, screaming about how she’s going to become Hokage but Sakura breaks her down. She evens has Sarada’s charka sealed forever. She should also use jutsu to make Sarada hair far longer so Sarada can have more pretty feminine hairstyles to choose from.  Sasuke can also be involve perhaps getting angry with Sarada for not cooking something right or something along those lines. Perhaps he has to spank/slap his little girl for acting in ways unbecoming of a lady. These ideas are changeable but what matters is that Sarada goes from her canon self into wanting nothing more than to become a man’s wife and care for his home and children. Becoming actually scared of the thought of having to work and take care of herself thinking a woman could never do such a thing. As I said the circumstances of how she becomes the perfect little housewife can be discussed and changed if the writer has a more fitting idea. Such as the writer thinking someone else (Hinata?) should train and break Sarada Hope someone picks this up.

Hinata being the one to take in Sarada during the time of her training and treats her as her own child turning her into a proper stepford girl is a route we could go 

• 1 month later...

I really like this idea but as the person above said perhaps Hinata. Could do it. If not that’s fine I really like the idea of seeing such a strong willed Tom boy put into dresses and forced to become girly, obedient, quite and demure only speaking when spoken too

• 3 months later...
Guest Sarada The Housewife

I love this idea take this proud ambitious strong girl that is Sarada and make her what Sakura was as a child a boy obsessed girly girl that is useless as a ninja. Force her to give up her dream of being Hokage and life as ninja. Her charka sealed and her muscles gone she is trained to be the perfect housewife and submit to the truth. She was a bad girl running around strong and powerful and being rude to boys but she knows better now. Being submissive and demure the perfect Japanese housewife or mommy helper until she weds.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.