Click Here!

Lily Evans bashing recs

DanniiGirl

Looking for rec where Lily Evans isn’t the best thing since sliced bread (i.e Snape, James Potter, Slughorn obsessed with how amazing she is) I’ve read a few fics where Harry goes back in time incognito and doesn’t get along with her, a really good one where Snape goes back in time and becomes disenchanted when he realizes that he’s not in love with her but the idea of her, etc. I’m looking for more stories like that, preferably on fanfiction.net or Ao3.org. (Doesn’t have to be time travel either)

On another topic, any stories where Harry really, really, really hates being constantly compared to his parents in everything he is or does and isn’t obsesses with any scrap of information he can get about them would be nice.I just think being told that they were worthless drunks for eleven years would build up either resentment or complete disinterest for Harry but in cannon and in fanon Harry seems intent on becoming ‘just like his parents’ i.e quidditch team, auror, married to red head with anger issues. It gets a but repetitive.

• 7 months later...
Guest faerudo

Hi! What was the name of the fic where Harry goes back in time but does not get along with Lily? I would like to read it.

On second thought, also the name of the fic where Snape time travels.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.