Click Here!

Text color in the Forums

GeorgeGlass

You can do that on the AFF site and copy & paste it from there to the forum site, which is how I got my about me the colour format it is. That may also depend on the device, but I’m not sure. It definitely works on mobile. If you need more elaboration on what I’m talking about, just ask. You’d have to check your devices settings to do anything about the format colouring for other’s posts/written stuff, though.

Edited by Arian-Sinclair

13 hours ago, Arian-Sinclair said:

You can do that on the AFF site and copy & paste it from there to the forum site, which is how I got my about me the colour format it is. That may also depend on the device, but I’m not sure. It definitely works on mobile. If you need more elaboration on what I’m talking about, just ask. You’d have to check your devices settings to do anything about the format colouring for other’s posts/written stuff, though.

Yes, the problem is with all text on the site, not just with what I write. I’ve tried messing with the font and text size settings in Chrome, but doing that doesn’t seem to have any effect on how the text in these Forums appears. 

For now, I’ve switched to the “Black Chrome” theme for this site, which makes most text a nicely readable white-on-black. But for some reason, it also renders the controls at the top (Archives, Browse, Activity, etc) nearly unusable; when I try to click on Activity, I get Calendars or something instead.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.