Click Here!

Harry's 2 Lovers Full-Fill His Fantasy

Guest Bookwormkitty2

Guest Bookwormkitty2

This is taken from a topic that a user asked about, but as I wanted to know myself the fanfic and to hopefully generate responses, I thought to start a new topic.

In the original post, the person wished to know about Harry's fantasy being full-filled.

Here is what I remember: Harry had two lovers, one I believe was Lucius and the other Severus, although I could be wrong. All three of them were into kinky sex and Harry was especially. Harry was very much a bottom. He had a fantasy of being taken by strangers after being tied up and being used for their pleasure. His lovers eventually decided to fullfill this fantasy and rented a room. They tied him up face down, with just enough room to suck a person's cock while taking another one on the opposite end.

They took advantage of him first before letting others in. I believe each participant was Muggle. If one got too rough, Harry's lovers stop the person and at times, so did those participating. One person did start to go too far and was thrown into the locker room and hidden until afterwards and punished somehow.

All three loved this and wanted to do so again.

Hopefully, this new information sparks someone's memory.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.