Click Here!

The tapes

T_B

My mom and dad started dating in middle School they only ever been with each other mom got pregnant with me when she was 19

Mom has long hair D cup breasts and I recently learned by accident (dad was in their bathroom as she was leaving the other one by my room her towel fell off in front of me) a shaved pussy

You are 18 years old and one day  you overheard dad telling mom that he has recently been having fantasies of her cheating on him/in front of him and was wanting to make it reality mom wasn't sure as she told him that she'll feel weird not having sex with someone other than him he told her just to think about it for a week ( he was leaving on a week long work trip) and if she doesn't feel comfortable doing it he'll drop it and never mention it again

A day after he left you told her that you overheard them talking and had a solution knowing that it be in his mind all the time if she refused and it might ruin their marriage you tell her she should give a guy a blowjob and film it and then give it to dad and seeing his wife pleasure another man might drop it for real

Mom thought it might work but the problem was the guy she doesn't know anyone and if anyone saw a random guy come in the other Housewives will talk you tell her you'll be the guy and have the camera in a spot so he can't see who is

You was hoping she'll agree because ever since you saw her naked you been wanting her and to your Joy she agreed on the night before dad came home she had you come to her room she was wearing sexy lingerie and gave you the camera and you started recording her giving you a blowjob she even swallowed the cum

The next day when dad got home mom ignored dad when he asked her about it as she wanted him to see the tape on the bed that night after dad went to sleep mom came to your room and told you that dad loved the tape and was wanting more after "thinking for a few minutes" (you was hoping dad would want to continue) you convince mom to tell dad if he wants her to continue it's has to be though the tapes and tell her if dad agree to the terms the two of you are going to have to continue

The next morning you was going down to get breakfast and heard dad say that he agreed and asked her if she can't wait to have a bigger dick then thim in her

It's your choice how long but it has to show the tapes being made it's optional if you want show the dad's reactions to tapes

It has to be the POV of the son unless you want to do the dad's reactions

What's in the tapes is up to you but I'd like it if the son kept cumming inside the mom's pussy and fucking her in her ass something she never did before

13 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

I could see the son buying a headcam and using that.

You could also have the story entirely in the point of view of the father.

The headcam is a good idea but I rather have it be from the POV of the son because I'd like to see the tapes being made and occasionally from the dad

Edited by T_B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.