Click Here!

Committing Murder... Of Your Characters

Tcr

6 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

I’d go with with either sudden fatal aging, collapse into dust route. Or a slow decline as friends and family notice. Or A kiss of death. Or sucking the soul out of them.

I personally like the soul sucking bit. I’ve been trying to work in succubus feeding habits in an interesting way in my current story. I think it’s interesting anyway.

4 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

That gives me an idea…. :)

May we all pray for Jeff. His future may very well be bleak.

17 hours ago, Sinfulwolf said:

I personally like the soul sucking bit. I’ve been trying to work in succubus feeding habits in an interesting way in my current story. I think it’s interesting anyway.

May we all pray for Jeff. His future may very well be bleak.

Jeff has to live for a while, so that’s not anytime soon, however, I can certainly torture him and make him wear clothes :)

Edited by Desiderius Price

1 minute ago, Desiderius Price said:

Jeff has to live for a while, so that’s not anytime soon, however, I can certainly torture him and make him wear clothes :)

Future is a fairly vague term after all. Besides, torture is bleak. Even if it’s just scratchy wool on your skin. :D

23 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

So content yourself with the humilation of making him wearing clothes and not chained to the bed Hahaha.

11 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

And more palatable to those needing softer foods.   Nah… Jeff’s more useful alive than dead at the moment, and carries on my tradition of having main characters who prefer going naked.

I’m gonna have to try that main characters who are nudists.