Strange_idea

Rules:

no rape

No NTR, I’ve been told what it is and now I KNOW i don’t want it

No gore

No bashing

No edgey nonsense

No downer endings or wanton character killing

Quality of writing is important to me, so if you try your hand please give it your best. I know you can make it interesting.

Character development

Story is king, erotica on it's own is not enough. Take your time ans build, the pauoff will be worth it.

Im more interested in character interaction and experimenting with relationship writing prefer to use erotoca to enhance, rather than making it the whole point. If you get burned out on such a story it's hard to enjoy after all.

No scat.... eww

Try and keep people in-character or a twist on the character

Make it as beleivable as possible, at least by internal logic

a reminder that i do intend to write at least a version of this story, but am completely okay with other’s trying their hand at it

Kim possible

In an erotic comedy of errors, kim is forced out of town for either a mission, or a family event. Ron has to stay behind, but the two keep in touch via videochat. However, rumor gets round that the two have broken up, and a suprising number of girls try to make their move. Ron and kim tell each other about this, and reassure each other. Optional subplots

Subplot 1:  kim calls in a favour to have a friend keep an eye on this. She accidentally makes things worse. If yori, she wanta to support them and do this for her friends but part of her sees this as her chance to earn a threesome, possibly permanantly.she is sincere, just tempted and frustrated by her failure.

Subplot 2: shego also hears and tries for kim. Kim and Ron bond and comfort each other over this. (Drakken's with someone else)

30 minutes ago, bwm1013 said:

I could take this on. I have two questions. One: Can I make this a smuff story? (A cross between smut and fluff.) Two: Can I add some lesbian scenes? 

That was generally were i was going with this. Good eye. And yes, feel free to. If you have any questions feel free to post them or PM me.

Try to keep everyone in character.

Good luck.

But i should ask, can you give me examplea of what the fluff would be and who would have the lesbian scenes?

Edited by Strange_idea

Well, I was thinking that Kim and Ron do some romantic video chatting, to show that they missed each other. And as for the lesbian scenes, I’m think Kim, Yori, and Shego. Normally I don’t do Kigo, but I think I can make an exception if this takes place after the series finale. 

PS. Do you have an account of Fanfiction dot net? If you do, could I add you to my DocX list? That way I could send you the chapter for your feedback. 

I do but it's fairly new, and i don't know hoe to work doc x yet. It's also 'strange idea', but with a space inatead of a _

We are on almost the exact same wavelength on this. I don't think i communicated clearly enohgh, but yeah that's pretty much whwre i was going, down to the video chat.

You're free to go a different way, but what do you think of the 'Kim asking Yori to go help Ron' subplot?

Well, I thought the story could go like this: Kim goes on a week long mission to Japan to help Yori find the Lotus Blade. They engage in lesbian sex for the first few days, then they find a clue that leads them to Shego. Then, she joins in on the mission and fun. 

As for the subplot, Tara catches wind of the rumor that Kim and Ron have broken up and tries to make her move. Ron catches wind of this and contacts Kim. Yori suggests that Tara keep Ron company and please him as much as she wants till Kim comes back. (With the promise that Kim tells Tars that she and Ron have not broken up.) 

What do you think of that? I’ll look you up on Fan Fiction. 

Kim’s basically bisexual. She loves Ron and will be his only love, but she also likes girls. Ron is OK with it. Having seen Kim make out with girls during a slumber party in one of my stories. I can tell you more about that if you want. Anyway, I left a PM on you Fan Faction page. 

Hey. Anyway, I wrote a story called The Man of Middleton. Where Kim throws a sex slumber party with some of her friends, and she and Ron have their first time. Anyway, I’m working on the second chapter where Kim is exploring her gaping ass hole, thanks to an experimental butt plug. Then, Bonnie’s sisters Connie and Lonnie join the fun, making it a fivesome. Do you have any ideas?  

I saw that one. I'm looking forward to it. If you can, please bringg in Yori. You could have kim musing afterwards that if Ron did sleep with another girl she thought it'd be, oops. Cue her guiltily calling Yori and delicately trying to suggest it while bot mentioning she already did it once.

You could alsoprobably bring in shego by having her notice a certain glow abou kim at her next fight and refuse to beleive her accidental insinuations about ybe she has cammile leon stand in for kim and tell ron she agreee to a threesome with her because she has to see.... and even canille notices how much she keeps going back to 'kim'

Also, the hymen breaking being natural is a myth. It retracts, that's what foreplay is for. If it was permanantly closed, how would perioda work, let alone the bathroom.

Ummmm. Tara would probably be better, since the's into ron.
For chapter two..... nothing yet. Although you couod end it with kim examining the toy and admitting it's not big enough, as in too thin. Bonnie eould probably be doing this to see kim humiliated, so it be nice for her monique to trick her into suggesting a turn system (thinkinh it'd just be monique abd kim with her watching) then goad her into going first. Basically, when she's done, monique pulls out a thicker one and tbey point out it's her turn now, to her horror. That could be her reason to join with ron later, nothing compares now and she's furious with kim

Also, a way to bring in tara, bonnie has her distract Ron while the girls have tryouts

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.