Click Here!

Hiccup the Overlord discussion thread

Jwsponky

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Hmmm. Well, you could still have the girls run territories, but also have them send relief troops (extra units) to hiccup and act as a sort of summon when needed

I admit that was an idea I hadn't really considered... Hmm...

2 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Okay, to make a long story short, Zelda is about a reincarnating hero, Link, going to save the land and the princess, Zelda, from the evil king, Ganondorf.

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

Midna was the priness of a shaow world ganon took over for troops, and was cursed into imp form to keep outmof the way. She's beautiful in her true form, but people really like her imp form

Okay then... Just for the sake of curiosity, is this a series of computers games, or do they need one of those PlayStation gameboy Xbox contraptions?

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

Spread across several consoles. Lets plays might be uour friend

There are emulators though

1 minute ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

You’ll have to look up the games they were made for. some of the older ones can be played on the PC probably.

Okay, though now I must ask, what is this 'Lets play' you speak of?

Its like watching sports, not everyone's thing but something to bond over and enjoy the human element from the commentor.

Another reason i ilke chugga is his luck pinballs from supernaturally good to bad, so his playthroughs are often very eventfull. Plus, he makes good points and has good humour

10 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Depends on the person you’re watching. For me personaly, Sethorven is my fav for all the jokes and memes and animations he adds to his videos. 

7 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Its like watching sports, not everyone's thing but something to bond over and enjoy the human element from the commentor.

Another reason i ilke chugga is his luck pinballs from supernaturally good to bad, so his playthroughs are often very eventfull. Plus, he makes good points and has good humour

5 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Nothing like watching a game crash in a way that defies common sense and the growing realisationthat he has to do it again. It's the personality that makes it. A bit like msytery science theatre.

Okay then...

Changing the topic completely, but I have been struck by two more ideas for possible mistresses for Hiccup…

1. Megara from Disney's Hercules, possibly with her gaining fire powers similar to Hades'... Or possibly literally Hades' powers if Hiccup ends up fighting him and he goes the way of the Forgotten god…

2. Queen La from Disney's Legend of Tarzan, admittedly not sure though how Hiccup could end up all they way in Central Africa... Maybe he learns the Empire sent troops there and decided the fact that the Empire wants something there is good enough reason to not let them get it...

Edited by Jwsponky

5 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

. Queen La from Disney's Legend of Tarzan, admittedly not sure though how Hiccup could end up all they way in Central Africa... Maybe he learns the Empire sent troops there and decided the fact that the Empire wants something there is good enough reason to not let them get it...

This is a good idea, and hiccup has flying dragons, so that works.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.