Click Here!

Hiccup the Overlord discussion thread

Jwsponky

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about the shale shifting of the dragons has mad a thought occur to me, what should Hiccup do to the Red Death? I can see two possibilities…

1. Since the Red Death is female (probably a giantess in human form instead of 'merely' Viking sized) make her a mistress, shaming the once proud alpha with servitude.

2. Given that the Red Death is the main reason behind the dragon-Viking war, and is possibly cannibalistic, depending on whether the various dragons are races within the same species, or separate species onto themselves, I admit I lean towards the latter, by most logic Hiccup should just put her out of everyone else's misery.

I do think they should finish her. An actual antagonist can be good and really, she doesn’t seem his type. if you want to do more with her, you can either have the empire use her body to make the destroyer or have toothless absorb her somehow to become HUGE

It just seemed to be an idea that belle could be both figrues, the beauty and beast. possibly with his temper and isolation (maybe due to research frustration) and being the master/mistress of the house

5 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

I do think they should finish her. An actual antagonist can be good and really, she doesn’t seem his type. if you want to do more with her, you can either have the empire use her body to make the destroyer or have toothless absorb her somehow to become HUGE

It just seemed to be an idea that belle could be both figrues, the beauty and beast. possibly with his temper and isolation (maybe due to research frustration) and being the master/mistress of the house

That is fair point about the Red Death, though I admit the idea of Toothless absorbing some of the Red Death's power had not occurred to me... 

And now I'm struck by a similar thought about what to do with the presumably female Bewilderbeast they introduced in the final episode of RTTE, if I feature her at all…

A fair suggestion about Belle isolating her laboratory/library... 

Not sure if I'll include the Bimbettes from the challenge though given that they have little character to work with, might have them be maids, such as you can 'hire' in the first game, that try and seduce Hiccup, with the Aladdin 'balcony girls' having similar roles when they show up...

17 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

maybe bewliderbeast is valka’s first mistress and assistant?

bimbettes could be her research assistants/willing guinnea pigs

Thank ye for the pictures, and the Bewilderbeast idea has merit, she could be a sort of 'replacement' for Valka's Bewilderbeast that was slain by Drago's... maybe her human form could be modeled on Ginormica from 'Monsters versus Aliens'... Though now my. Ind is balking at the mechanics of intimacy between a normal sized man and a giantess…

The assistants idea has merits, perhaps that could be Fifi's role as well…

Though now I'm struck by the idea of Demona and Elisa being 'co-queens' of the succubus clan and kind of forming a shoulder devil/angel pair, with Demona understandably being less than fond of humans due to their treatment of succubi, with Elisa pointing out that its only some humans that are like that, and most are nice/neutral.

Maybe include that they have daughters (perhaps half sisters?) named Angela and Delilah respectively...

hmmmm… remember the ‘alpha to slave” route? i reccomend demona siding against hiccup for a at least the first story and being given to eliza for that purpose. If you did go esmerelda the gargoyle you could have her talk her into it and help her tease her.

also, weren’t we going to make valka, ‘valka the vast’ the dragon girl? the bewilderbeast would be about the right size i think

3 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

hmmmm… remember the ‘alpha to slave” route? i reccomend demona siding against hiccup for a at least the first story and being given to eliza for that purpose. If you did go esmerelda the gargoyle you could have her talk her into it and help her tease her.

also, weren’t we going to make valka, ‘valka the vast’ the dragon girl? the bewilderbeast would be about the right size i think

A fair suggestion to the first, and if she was included in the story, perhaps Angela could try to 'persuade' Hiccup to be merciful to her mother… not sure if I'll include the gargoyle Esmeralda, but I'll consider it.

That was the plan, but I had been planning for Valka's dragon form to be a Stormcutter... though just for the sake of saying the 'normal sized man' I referred to in the above bit of confusion was Hiccup... maybe instead of being a full giantess the as of yet unnamed she Bewilderbeast's human form could be closer to 11 or 12 feet tall…

oh, sorry. i meant the right size to be valka’s PARTNER not valka.

and yeah, that could be an issue, but there’s some examples to work with. I know some jack/arcee comics to use as ideas if you want…. it mostly means they might have to take turns pleasing each other. If they both go they can take turns teaming up on each of the dragon girls, with hiccup in the front and the other reaching around from behind.

6 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

oh, sorry. i meant the right size to be valka’s PARTNER not valka.

and yeah, that could be an issue, but there’s some examples to work with. I know some jack/arcee comics to use as ideas if you want…. it mostly means they might have to take turns pleasing each other. If they both go they can take turns teaming up on each of the dragon girls, with hiccup in the front and the other reaching around from behind.

My apologies for misunderstanding you

Though now I'm struck by an idea, what if when Hiccup corrupted the Barbaric Archipelago with the Tower Shards, it gave all the Vikings the ability to shift into dragon form, the same as dragons can shift into Viking/human form?

Not sure if 'Vikings' would would include the Defenders of the Wing, the Wingmaidens, the Dragon Hunters/Drago's army, combined into one force under Hiccup's leadership, or Hiccup himself…

Night

Edited by Jwsponky

hmmm. we already have the viking leader girls doing that if memory serves…. we could have the sorceresses change hiccup to valka can ‘let loose’ with the dragons on her island and him, (though she keeps the form). We’ve seen they can do it.

that said, we don;t want to be too overpowered. maybe it’s a regional thing? as in hiccup can only do it on her island? or they do;t give him the ability, just change him into a dragon-man and back after

send you the comics later. theoretically, if he used potions to enhance the…. right areas similar to the girls, he could make do at his standard size, but it’d have to be temporary for the other girls and because that much blood flow would kill him

5 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

hmmm. we already have the viking leader girls doing that if memory serves…. we could have the sorceresses change hiccup to valka can ‘let loose’ with the dragons on her island and him, (though she keeps the form). We’ve seen they can do it.

that said, we don;t want to be too overpowered. maybe it’s a regional thing? as in hiccup can only do it on her island? or they do;t give him the ability, just change him into a dragon-man and back after

send you the comics later. theoretically, if he used potions to enhance the…. right areas similar to the girls, he could make do at his standard size, but it’d have to be temporary for the other girls and because that much blood flow would kill him

Fair enough, fair enough

Okay these are very NSFW and explicit

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/861466 this one has a comment pointing out that muscular contraction means it’s kind of plausible

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2394350

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2153436

Here’s his take on a guy and giant female robot

https://e621.net/pool/show/3692

https://www.8muses.com/comics/album/Fred-Perry-Comics/I-Like-Big-Autobutts-And-I-Cannot-Lie

https://www.8muses.com/comics/album/Fred-Perry-Comics/I-Still-Like-Big-Autobutts

still nsfw i could find more if you want, this is just the first pair that comes to mind.

Edited by Strange_idea

Thank ye, and to answer a previous comment of you're, I had intended for Hiccup to be boosted in 'certain areas' as in the challenge, which I'd part of the reason I decided to make the women amazons, so everything would fit.

New topic, but I've been struck by an idea tied to your suggestion of Ursula teaching Hiccup dramatics, that may well be the result of watching to many music videos on YouTube...

What if after Hiccup escaped from the Internal Abyss, perhaps a tad... off after a year or two of solitary confinement, and start his long planned conquest of the Barbaric Archipelago, when he's discussing the plans with the dragons he's intimidated into accepting him as alpha, he gives a rendition of Scar's 'Be Prepared', possibly with the Minions and dragons taking the roles of the hyenas

I can see Mim joining in back at the Tower, but all the other mistresses being worried

Edited by Jwsponky

3 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

Hmmm. It can be tricky to pull that off. I can probably find an exanple. Do you intend to follownthe whole musical and have it take command of the world, disney style or have people reacting to it comedicly?

Depends on what you mean by 'take command of the world', as I said the Minions and dragons would probably join their Overlord/alpha in song, but there wouldn't be pillars of rock suddenly erupting from the ground…

Changing the topic, but I have been struck by two ideas concerning the orcs of Dol Gubad.…

1. What if their mountain fortress was Maleficent's old base, with them possibly being the descendants of her minions?

2. What if Chiefess Aza had a second in command named Lura, an orcess with very dark brown/black skin and yellow eyes, who at least had a one night stand with Hiccup, likely become a mistress?

7 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

Changing the topic, but I have been struck by two ideas concerning the orcs of Dol Gubad.…

1. What if their mountain fortress was Maleficent's old base, with them possibly being the descendants of her minions?

2. What if Chiefess Aza had a second in command named Lura, an orcess with very dark brown/black skin and yellow eyes, who at least had a one night stand with Hiccup, likely become a mistress?

Remind me about dol gubad.

Are we still having them attack the elves/fairies?

The malificent idea seems really good! And the second one seems workable, but i worry about the timeline, so i need the carification so i can sort it out

Just now, Strange_idea said:

Remind me about dol gubad.

Are we still having them attack the elves/fairies?

The malificent idea seems really good! And the second one seems workable, but i worry about the timeline, so i need the carification so i can sort it out

Well, I had planned for Hiccup to set his sights on the orc fortress after a raiding party attack the Evernight elves' village, the latest move in a long feud between races, after said village had sworn allegiance to Hiccup, prompting him to retaliate, intending to 'put an end to this feud once and for all', which the elves assume means 'wipe out the orcs', not 'conquer them too.'

Yes, their home is called Dol Gubad, which I admit I couldn't think of a name off the top of my head so I just smushed the names of the two orc strongholds from the Hobbit films together, Dol Guldur and Gundabad

Them worshiping Maleficent is a possibility I had not considered... They would at least know who she is from the tales passed down...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.