Click Here!

Hiccup the Overlord discussion thread

Jwsponky

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

Though itnprobably would be better to age them up a bit, or at least have the enhacement age them a little.

That had been the general plan.

Idea for how Hiccup and Valka could end up sleeping with each other…

What if Cloudjumper was female in this story, and she and Valka were ‘close friends’? Then what if Cloudjumper decided Valka needed to get laid, and picked Hiccup as the best candidate to do such, facilitating this by dragging Valka into Hiccup’s room for a make out session when she know Hiccup is heading there, flustering Hiccup enough that he joins in when Cloudjumper invites him, but focuses his attention on her, only for Cloudjumper to persuade/trick the two Haddocks to turn on each other in the heat of the moment?

Edited by Jwsponky

hmm...... that's a good idea.

would this be for the ‘widow grief’ thing, or even earlier? it could be used to help explain why she asked him to lay with her in grief. and make it even more awkward after. Cloudjumper could just be trying to help her with her stress and help her get over stoik, which makes her feel worse when he dies

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:08 AM, Strange_idea said:

Hmmm. Well, you could still have the girls run territories, but also have them send relief troops (extra units) to hiccup and act as a sort of summon when needed

You make a good point. 

8 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

hmm...... that's a good idea.

would this be for the ‘widow grief’ thing, or even earlier? it could be used to help explain why she asked him to lay with her in grief. and make it even more awkward after. Cloudjumper could just be trying to help her with her stress and help her get over stoik, which makes her feel worse when he dies

Stress relief had been my main idea for Cloudjumper’s reasoning, with a bit of greif dealing with, since my plan had been for Hiccup to encounter Valka after Stoick’s death...

Just now, bwm1013 said:

Oh. I’m sorry. To be honest, I actually don’t like HTTYD. The only movie from DreamWorks I like is Shrek. Not that HTTYD is bad. I just found it somewhat overrated. 

Not to sound rude, but why are you on this thread then?..  I am legitimately confused...

Just now, Jwsponky said:

Stress relief had been my main idea for Cloudjumper’s reasoning, with a bit of greif dealing with, since my plan had been for Hiccup to encounter Valka after Stoick’s death...

okay, but i do feel that she could have been useful to have appear early a few times. you remember the jotaan prisoner idea? it’s okay if you din;t want that, but it could be useful for hiccup/toothless devlopment and help explain her bond

one thing we have to include though, is a way for cloudjumper to be a ‘dragon girl’ 

4 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

okay, but i do feel that she could have been useful to have appear early a few times. you remember the jotaan prisoner idea? it’s okay if you din;t want that, but it could be useful for hiccup/toothless devlopment and help explain her bond

one thing we have to include though, is a way for cloudjumper to be a ‘dragon girl’ 

I admit I had planned to follow the movies’ plot on this one, with Hiccup not encountering Valka until he’s an adult

As for how Cloudjumper could be a dragon girl… my plan had been for dragons to be natural shape shifters, and Cloudjumper being a girl… two points borrowed from ‘booblover’s’ adult HTTYD challenge...

true, but that would derail the ‘malefient’s gift to toothless’ plotline idea.

but we can work with that. what if it was ‘forgotten knowledge’ and valka uncovered it and shared it with her dragons, similar to how she knew more than hiccup in the films. she uncovered the ancient secret, and hiccup helps her share it with the rest of the dragons under his rule.

hmmm… also remember ho is uggested toothless be the one to release her? what what if she shoes up a few times, but TOOTHLESS, not hiccup is the one to encounter her, so she hears about hiccup that way and plants the idea in cloudjumper’s head. plus she builds respect for her future queen/lover/daughter-in-law

3 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

true, but that would derail the ‘malefient’s gift to toothless’ plotline idea.

but we can work with that. what if it was ‘forgotten knowledge’ and valka uncovered it and shared it with her dragons, similar to how she knew more than hiccup in the films. she uncovered the ancient secret, and hiccup helps her share it with the rest of the dragons under his rule.

hmmm… also remember ho is uggested toothless be the one to release her? what what if she shoes up a few times, but TOOTHLESS, not hiccup is the one to encounter her, so she hears about hiccup that way and plants the idea in cloudjumper’s head. plus she builds respect for her future queen/lover/daughter-in-law

I admit I don’t recall and idea concerning Maleficent giving Toothless a gift, though I suppose those two idea could work… though could something become lost knowledge if it was an instinctual part of their genus/species?..

Jumping topic, but I have been struck by two ideas concerning infrastructure details…

1. Given the idea of including a queen caste of Minions that lays eggs, relegating the hives’ purpose to producing a slim analogous to honey that the larval MInions feed on, should each tribe have its own hive, or should there just be one big one?

2. Given that as living creatures, both Hiccup and the Minions would need to eat, what if the Minions had ranches that raised giant beetles, capybara sized rats, and giant slugs, as well as farms that raised mushrooms, both as food and livestock fodder?

Just now, Jwsponky said:

I admit I don’t recall and idea concerning Maleficent giving Toothless a gift, though I suppose those two idea could work… though could something become lost knowledge if it was an instinctual part of their genus/species?..

Jumping topic, but I have been struck by two ideas concerning infrastructure details…

1. Given the idea of including a queen caste of Minions that lays eggs, relegating the hives’ purpose to producing a slim analogous to honey that the larval MInions feed on, should each tribe have its own hive, or should there just be one big one?

2. Given that as living creatures, both Hiccup and the Minions would need to eat, what if the Minions had ranches that raised giant beetles, capybara sized rats, and giant slugs, as well as farms that raised mushrooms, both as food and livestock fodder?

The gist idea was that maleficent turned toothless human to be a friend for hiccup and they wound up falling in love, but when he set out she turned her back into a dragon to protect him and keep him safe with the reward that if she managed, toothless would be able to change at will. when hiccup found out his best friend and first love had always been with him he asked her to marry him. I could find the post if you like, you said it was a good idea.

Pardon me for suggesting this, i really don’t want to be rude, but we both seem to forget things, so it might be a good idea to go back and re-read the chat

I like those two suggestions, and to make it work even better, what if hiccup entered the tower through the minion hives after it got taken over? i’d suggest individual hive connected via tunnels, since they seem to follow him around. but the minions squabble and kick each other out of their own hives.

7 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

The gist idea was that maleficent turned toothless human to be a friend for hiccup and they wound up falling in love, but when he set out she turned her back into a dragon to protect him and keep him safe with the reward that if she managed, toothless would be able to change at will. when hiccup found out his best friend and first love had always been with him he asked her to marry him. I could find the post if you like, you said it was a good idea.

Pardon me for suggesting this, i really don’t want to be rude, but we both seem to forget things, so it might be a good idea to go back and re-read the chat

I like those two suggestions, and to make it work even better, what if hiccup entered the tower through the minion hives after it got taken over? i’d suggest individual hive connected via tunnels, since they seem to follow him around. but the minions squabble and kick each other out of their own hives.

I think I might recall the idea now that ye explain it a bit, and is no problem to the concern of rudeness

The idea of Hiccup entering the Tower through the hive has merit, though I admit I was talking less about the cavern the Minions dwell in than the physical objects you collect in the game to allow Minion spawning, since the majority of their role would be taken over by the queen Minions…

Though now I’m struck by the thought of ‘as beings literally designed for war, what if the Minions could digest anything that could loosely be termed food, possibly including the flesh of slain enemies?..’ and then the thought of the Minions trying to pass that particular tradition on to Hiccup, much to the sorceresses’ dismay/ire...

Edited by Jwsponky

15 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

and hiccup’s ire. he DEFINITLY cannot.

you could have him repeatedly have to draw lines at what gets carried away for food

That possibility had not occurred to me, I had assumed that being raised in no small part by the Minions, Hiccup would have assumed eating the flesh of sentient creatures would be normal...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.