Click Here!

Hiccup the Overlord discussion thread

Jwsponky

okay.. that works, though there may need to be some fun with the rules here to prevent too many girls off the bat. maybe she’s part of the relay system, or guarding a different tower, or a servant to ursula.

which brings up another topic i wanted to mention.

I appreciate the ‘make him a man’ plan, but do you really want to colloquially play so many cards right away? it might be too much too soon. i understand the plan, but maybe space it out a bit. have one reward him for every territory captured, even if he doesn’t get so many girls in the first one. and since they’re his mothers, maybe they could take a stranger disguise shape (or maybe just human, non sorceress form) so he doesn’t see the pattern right away. still your story, your rules, i just wanted to put it out there.

….. actually they could use morganna for the first night and place bets to decide who gets him next.

they could become human again after the overlord drains them, at which point it hits hiccup what they did

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

okay.. that works, though there may need to be some fun with the rules here to prevent too many girls off the bat. maybe she’s part of the relay system, or guarding a different tower, or a servant to ursula.

which brings up another topic i wanted to mention.

I appreciate the ‘make him a man’ plan, but do you really want to colloquially play so many cards right away? it might be too much too soon. i understand the plan, but maybe space it out a bit. have one reward him for every territory captured, even if he doesn’t get so many girls in the first one. and since they’re his mothers, maybe they could take a stranger disguise shape (or maybe just human, non sorceress form) so he doesn’t see the pattern right away. still your story, your rules, i just wanted to put it out there.

….. actually they could use morganna for the first night and place bets to decide who gets him next.

they could become human again after the overlord drains them, at which point it hits hiccup what they did

You do make a good point, and I admit my original plan had just four bound sorceresses, that same number as the Netherghul, when over the course of this discussion ideas for more occurred to me…

Granted this is technically all just 'thinking aloud', and some of the ideas might not make it into the story.

... Though a thought occurs to me about having Ursula and/or Morgana as bound sorceresses and including Ariel as a mistress later…

Given the myth and rumor I've read that Ursula and Morgana are supposed to be Ariel's aunts, depending on how long ago the Black Baron was active, Ariel would possibly be long dead...

Edited by Jwsponky

3 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

i know, but when you have more, you can work with more. cutting back’s fine, but you don’t have to. if you go with sublots and tie things together you can make a more complex, intricate but still coherent and interesting story. I think anyway

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

besides, a fivesome off the bat might be too much anyway. I think the bets and ‘one every victory’ works pretty well

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

drawing it out proper increases anticipation, we can have fans of the specific girls eagerly waiting for their chapter

Just now, Strange_idea said:

If you feels i’m taking over or talking too much at any point let me know

These are plans, and don't worry about it, advice I sought, and advice you have been giving

8 minutes ago, thebooblover said:

Okay so to recap, what have we got?

Um... The inclusion of orcs, queen La of Tarzan draining Mirage of Aladdin of a significant portion of her powers, and Hiccup conquering the Hercules version of Greece, with several girls from that series getting demigoddess powers. And possibly some more that slipped my mind...

3 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

Um... The inclusion of orcs, queen La of Tarzan draining Mirage of Aladdin of a significant portion of her powers, and Hiccup conquering the Hercules version of Greece, with several girls from that series getting demigoddess powers. And possibly some more that slipped my mind...

Okay then, these are some interestings ideas, but have you started writing the story?

3 minutes ago, thebooblover said:

Okay then, these are some interesting ideas, but have you started writing the story?

Uh... I wrote a few sentences featuring the eight heroes' battle with the Overlord before Hiccup, then got distracted setting up this account and thread...

Oh, also hiccup's harem becomes his reigonal queens and maybe has a teleport netework with each other, letting more character stuff happen as he travels with the new girls. That bit's still undecided to a degree, if i understand.

3 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

Uh... I wrote a few sentences featuring the eight heroes' battle with the Overlord before Hiccup, then got distracted setting up this account and thread...

Is that my fault? Sorry. Just trying to help

Edited by Strange_idea

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.