Click Here!

Danny's Lady Drama

Guest Another Random_Fan

Guest Another Random_Fan

This is a Danny Phantom/Total Drama crossover. This can be either a full on harem series or a series of one shots. Depends on your idea.

Harem Scenario: Danny is bored in his home town. Ghost attacks have come to an all time low. He is also lonely as Sam and Tucker have apparently abandoned hi to hand with some Gregor guy. To get over his boredom, and his friends leaving him, Danny applies for a game show, a new Total Drama series, now hosted by Don. Danny leaves to go to the show and winds up on an island a few miles from home. There Danny makes friends and enemies of the various members of the show, from the original series to Ridonculous Race. Danny leaves an impact on the girls that leads to him attracting quite a few, much to the jealousy of Sam and Tucker back home, and things take off from there. 

Harem Girls (If Chosen):

1. Gwen (Having recently become single)
  2. Anne Maria
  3. Heather
  4. Taylor
  5. Dawn
  6. Leshawna
  7. Kitty
  8. Izzy
  9. Blainley
  10. Sierra (Having gone through therapy and gotten over her crush (obsession) with Cody)
  11. Katie
  12. Sadie (thicc in this version)
  13. Sky
  14. Josee
  15. Ella

Options: Danny’s size is related to the girl’s proportions. If you want to add girls you can, but only from the TD universe, no ghosts this time. 

Rules:

1. No cheating or cuckolding. However, if the person on the receiving end is a villain (Alejandro, Scott, Duncan (if you don’t like him), etc), but you must have a good reason. Don’t just turn a good character into an asshole. There isn’t really much of a point to it. 
  2. Nothing involving bodily fluids...except what is necessary during wild sex.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it okay to make this in to a dating contest?

Danny applying after saving Don from ghosts as DP and making sure he's safe in his human form. Don, being the greatful man he is, instantly accepts his application into the next TD. Danny is shocked to find its a dating contest and hes the bachelor. But Don tells him it was all in the forms gicen to Danny durring their first meeting.

The girls could be most or all the girls from Total Drama, including dom TDRR ones like Kitty.

Guest Another Random_Fan

Sure… sounds interesting. Plus, the real girls interacting with the ghosts and other potential cast members would be interesting.

listen it may be my challenge, but it is your story. You can write it how you want.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sadly none from me. I;ve been caught up in other things. sorry…. also there’s a similar prompt i thought might be you again and couldn’t find my way back.

question though, is the character bashing necessary? it’s really not my thing. yours is less blatant though, and may just be me assuming. sorry if it is

Edited by Strange_idea

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.