Click Here!

My alien member

T_B

You can change the name of Jill to whatever you want

My name is Jill I'm 18 year old I have long hair B cup breasts and I shave my pussy and I'm called the unattainable Beauty by the guys at school why because I'm a lesbain ever since I hit puberty I've only been attracted to other women

Tonight is the worst night of my life my mom (30) and dad (31) had set me up on a blind date without my knowledge when they called me down to meet him and when I learned what was going on I told them I wasn't going they tried to convince me to go out with him because they was worried about me "never going on dates" I told them that I have gone on dates and accidentally revealed I was a lesbian (someone I wasn't ready to tell my parents) my dad was a little too ok with it saying that is awesome (or something like that) my mom on the other hand freak out

Me and her had a fight which included her accusing me of being attracted to her I couldn't audio argue with that as I did have a crush on her when she found out about that she told me she wanted me to move out in tears I ran out of the house with nowhere to go and not enough money to live I was sure I was going to die

I was in the park trying to figure out what to do when a meteor landed not far from me curious I went to check it out when I get there I heard a woman's voice in my head she offered to help her if I'd allow it confused I asked her how she told me she can make it so people will have to do as I say

I know I shouldn't agree to making people into mind slaves but I was desperate so I allowed her she then told me to get the power I'll have to win a battle of wills with her if I win she'll be absorbed into me and die and I will get the power but if she wins she'll take over my body and I'll be dead before I could try to run a slime came out of the meteor and grabbed me it ripped my clothes off and with tentacles started fucking me in my pussy and ass when I tried to scream for help another tentacle entered my mouth I was fucked by the slime for hours then it just disappointed

I then tried to figure out what happened I heard her voice in my head again she was upset because she lost she told me that how to use my power (as she lost she scanned my memories to figure out the best way to give me the power she promised and changed my body to do it) she told me that to use the power I have to get my cum in someone then then they are my mind slave their personalities are the same as before and act completely normal unless I give them a order 

I look at my body and found out that the slime gave me a dick (I also found out before the slime disappear completely that the slime race don't actually have genders and it's race is technology a parasite and didn't realize humans did) it also made my breasts grow to a D cup

The women Jill makes into her mind/sex slaves are up to you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.