Click Here!

Total Drama High School (A Cody Harem Challenge)

Red_Light_Zone

Strange Idea, you have been warned about this before. 

It is forbidden to hijack other people’s threads for your own ideas. And this has turned into a conversation about an idea unrelated to the original post, plus it does not look like you have any intention of writing a story based on the original idea. So, I am going to have to tell you to take it to personal messenger since you are both members. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

1 hour ago, WillowDarkling said:

Strange Idea, you have been warned about this before. 

It is forbidden to hijack other people’s threads for your own ideas. And this has turned into a conversation about an idea unrelated to the original post, plus it does not look like you have any intention of writing a story based on the original idea. So, I am going to have to tell you to take it to personal messenger since you are both members. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

I apologise and would like to say that my new suggestion is general suggestioms for HIS idea, unrelated to my other statements amd waseant to be the last one.

Also, he DID ask me for details.

If it would help, i can delete my messages from this thread, leaving only the new one as they have already been moved to the new challwnge he suggested.

Edited by Strange_idea

Guest Matthew Gemm
On 1/1/2019 at 2:15 AM, Red_Light_Zone said:

Just say that they all end up in a happy polyamorous relationship.

Excuse me, but is this story ever going to be made, or has it already been made already? Beaucse if it’s not yet, may I request that Cody and the girls be 18?

• 2 months later...

So I’ve sorta been having this story idea bounce in my head for a while and I’ve gotten this idea for the story and how it would go down.

Cody and Gwen are childhood friends and they live in the same city. Cody has had a crush on Gwen for a long time and wants to express his feelings but doesn’t out of fear that it could ruin their friendship. Also it doesn’t help that Gwen always teases him and treats him like a little brother. Gwen is attending the prestigious World Academy where Cody is applying to transfer. Recently the academy has become co-ed and the girl to male ratio is around 10 to 1 and spots are filling up. Cody gets accepted and goes to see Gwen for a tour of the Academy, and she introduces him to some of her friends such as Bridgette, Courtney, and Leshawna. After the tour some of the bullies from Cody’s former high school and try to humiliate Cody in front of the girls. Of course, Duncan pulls down Cody’s pants revealing his big friend to all the girls. Cody is embarrassed and pulls up his pants before running away. Later that night Gwen shows up on Cody’s room and tries to make him feel better, which leads to him expressing his feelings. Gwen reveals that she’s had similar feelings for a while now and decides to show Cody that he shouldn’t feel embarrassed about his piece and they have sex to celebrate his acceptance into the academy. They begin going out and have sex, but Cody’s ‘secret’ gets out to Heather and she wants to get back at Gwen so she tricks Cody and has sex with him. But Gwen and her friends find Heather and stop her. Shortly afterwards Gwen’s friends admit that they’d like to have sex with Cody and that leads to several sexual encounters which make Cody a well known stud around the Academy, and school is not even half way through.

7 hours ago, Guest Rbel said:

So I’ve sorta been having this story idea bounce in my head for a while and I’ve gotten this idea for the story and how it would go down.

Cody and Gwen are childhood friends and they live in the same city. Cody has had a crush on Gwen for a long time and wants to express his feelings but doesn’t out of fear that it could ruin their friendship. Also it doesn’t help that Gwen always teases him and treats him like a little brother. Gwen is attending the prestigious World Academy where Cody is applying to transfer. Recently the academy has become co-ed and the girl to male ratio is around 10 to 1 and spots are filling up. Cody gets accepted and goes to see Gwen for a tour of the Academy, and she introduces him to some of her friends such as Bridgette, Courtney, and Leshawna. After the tour some of the bullies from Cody’s former high school and try to humiliate Cody in front of the girls. Of course, Duncan pulls down Cody’s pants revealing his big friend to all the girls. Cody is embarrassed and pulls up his pants before running away. Later that night Gwen shows up on Cody’s room and tries to make him feel better, which leads to him expressing his feelings. Gwen reveals that she’s had similar feelings for a while now and decides to show Cody that he shouldn’t feel embarrassed about his piece and they have sex to celebrate his acceptance into the academy. They begin going out and have sex, but Cody’s ‘secret’ gets out to Heather and she wants to get back at Gwen so she tricks Cody and has sex with him. But Gwen and her friends find Heather and stop her. Shortly afterwards Gwen’s friends admit that they’d like to have sex with Cody and that leads to several sexual encounters which make Cody a well known stud around the Academy, and school is not even half way through.

May I make a suggestion? Just a small one, not going to post a lot.... But why not use the college setting and character quirks together? Have various girl studying appropriate majors and courses and Cody is bounced between them. It'd also help you keep them organised. Perhaps in a way that ties into his application or the ratio.

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.