Click Here!

Total Drama High School (A Cody Harem Challenge)

Red_Light_Zone

Okay, let me first say that this isn’t my idea. I just brought it from FFN because it’s a good challenge and I thought it belonged here.

So, this is an AU where all of the characters of the Total Drama series from TDI to The Ridonculous Race are set in a high school. So all of the teens are the students, the hosts Chris and Don as well as other adults like Chef, Blainly, and most of the adult contestants from RR are faculty, the Police Cadets are acting campus police, you get the picture. Summer Break has just ended and Cody Anderson has come back with some “souvenirs.” And by souvenirs, I of course mean an enormous Schlong courtesy of some aliens (For those who’ve watched World Tour, you know what I mean). He’s desperately trying to hide his embiggened  endowments in order to avoid being labeled a freak for the rest of the year, but Duncan has other plans. Wanting to start the year off messing with some nerds for fun, he pants Cody during lunch for the whole school to see. Because he cant fit any underwear anymore, he’s full commando for everyone to see and be left gobslmaked at the revelation. But Cody runs, not wanting to deal with the backlash. In actuality, the sight if his healthy Daikon Radish left all of the female student body and faculty rather hungry. Gwen (who just broke up with Duncan) consoles Cody and tells him that his trouser snake is nothing to be ashamed of. To prove it, she shows him all the fun to be had with his Joy Stick in the bathroom. When that’s said and done, Cody soon discovers that many ladies around him, student and faculty alike, have been more than a little interested with what he can do with his Jack Hammer. And so, the perverted geek sets out on a personal mission to deliver his extra long Package to as many eligible bachelorettes as possible, while also desperately not get busted because he’s been caught with his pants down.

Now this can go one of two ways.

A:This is just your standard AU where Cody is sees aliens while visiting Nevada during the summer and is given the endowments “mysteriously”

B: Cody, after the events of World Tour, wishes things to be different and him winning when he suddenly wakes up to a school he’s never heard of and an long Anaconda that wasn’t there before

Rules and Guidlines

• No Yaoi, I’ve made it clear that Cody is to fuck Kittens not Cockholes
  • Cucking isn’t usually, but if it involves a TD villain (ex. Duncan, Alejandro, Scott, Shawn [because he tried to steal the whole money from Jasmine]) then by all means go nuts!
  • No heavy BDSM, scat, pegging, or water sports
  • The length of Cody’s Pocket Rocket can very from 14 to 18 inches, just be sure to scale the body types of the women with his length. I.e. if he’s 14 inches you make the girls reasonably sized, but if he’s 18 inches then you throw logic out the window and give them T&A drawn by thePIT.

Here are all of the females that Cody’s Bologna Pony will be giving rides to. (Gwens first by default but it can go any order after that

• Gwen
  • Lindsey
  • Heather
  • Izzy
  • Bridgette
  • Courtney
  • Beth
  • Eva
  • Katie
  • Sadie (She’s thicc in this story)
  • Leshawna
  • Sierra
  • Zoey
  • Dawn
  • Jo
  • Anne Maria
  • Dakota
  • Sky
  • Amy
  • Sammy (Samey)
  • Ella
  • Jasmine
  • Scarlett
  • Sugar NO NOT THIS HONEY BOO BOO BITCH!!!
  • Kitty
  • Emma
  • Taylor
  • Kelly
  • Stephanie
  • Jen
  • Josee
  • Crimson
  • Sanders

Just now, thebooblover said:

Nothing really, it would stay pretty much the same, though I would probably have said that Cody’s dick could be either 12 or 20 inches or something in between those numbers.

Oh... well I thought 18 was a big enough number. I was going off of Garabatoz's comic featuring Cody and 4 other girls.

While we'er on the subject, I have to say that I've read your challenges and an very impressed. I'd like to go over some ideas with you.

10 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Oh... well I thought 18 was a big enough number. I was going off of Garabatoz's comic featuring Cody and 4 other girls.

While we'er on the subject, I have to say that I've read your challenges and an very impressed. I'd like to go over some ideas with you.

Really? Which ones?

• 7 months later...

Idea for the 'mysterious wake up' version. What if the contestants had a bonding session the night before like when they discussed fears, and in thr new world they are living out those roles, e.g. lindsay wishing she was seen as smarter and being the 'intelligence queen' of the new world school. The problem? They have their old personalities and are struggling to carry out the new roles. And NONE of them remember how anyone else used to be.

4 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Idea for the 'mysterious wake up' version. What if the contestants had a bonding session the night before like when they discussed fears, and in thr new world they are living out those roles, e.g. lindsay wishing she was seen as smarter and being the 'intelligence queen' of the new world school. The problem? They have their old personalities and are struggling to carry out the new roles. And NONE of them remember how anyone else used to be.

Okay, so you lost me. Here's what I got from that.

They're all living in a new world

In this world, they're seen as better that what the were before, like Lindsey being smart or Cody being popular 

None of them know each other

And there's no sex?

No, there is sex EVENTUALLY.  When it feels right and natural.

The way thia works is BEFORE the event, everyone shares and 'if i could be something i'd want to be such-and-such' wish, and in the new world that wish is granted. So if you wished to be popular, you'd suddenly be thrust into the role of yoy-who-is-popular. Lindsay wantes to have people respect her brain and she is now in the shoes of alternate, brainy lindsay.

But she is NOT brainy lindsay, so she struggles. They all do, as they are their old selves playing new roles. Cody, for example, is trying and failing to be the 'cool' cody of this world and is worried they're on to him because they're actig weird.

And EVERYONE is acting weird because EVERYONE thinks the others are onto them, as no-one knows that everyone else is switched over, because they remember everyone else having always been in this role.

Edited by Strange_idea

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

No, there is sex EVENTUALLY.  When i feels right and natural.

The way thia works is BEFORE the event, everyone shares and 'if i could be something i'd want to be such-and-such' wish, and in the new world that wish is granted. So if you wished to be popular, you'd suddenly be thrust into the role of yoy-who-is-popular. Lindsay wantes to have people respect her brain and she is now in the shoes of alternate, brainy lindsay.

But she is NOT brainy lindsay, so she struggles. They all do, as they are their old selves playing new roles. Cody, for example, is trying and failing to be the 'cool' cody of this world and is worried they're on to him because they're actig weird.

And EVERYONE is acting weird because EVERYONE thinks the others are onto them, as no-one knows that everyone else is switched over, because they remember everyone else having always been in this role.

Oh, so no one knows that everyone is still the same?

Why dont you make that it's own challenge?

Well it would LEAD to sex, especially since cody is suddenly mister ladies man and we have a chance for the girls to 'open up' and reveal their canon personalities, him to accept them (noting they somehow feel right) and to bond with him and fall in love, but i might do that anyway.

...sorry. I'm a sucker for emotional connection

Just now, Strange_idea said:

Well it would LEAD to sex, especially since cody is suddenly mister ladies man and we have a chance for the girls to 'open up' and reveal their canon personalities, him to accept them (noting they somehow feel right) and to bond with him and fall in love, but i might do that anyway.

...sorry. I'm a sucker for emotional connection

Okay, that does sound cool. But if that's the case, why not just make it one guy who's in it like Cody or someone else decent and have him be mister popular. If everyone is on to each other, nobody os going to want to sleep with anyone because they knew them in the past. And if they do, it'll just be too awkward for both of them. Emotional connection is fine, but there doesn't seem to be a need for sexual encounter.

And, to add a point, everyone has some common sense, meaning that at least one is going to figure out that everyone is still the same from the contest.

Again, this is a good premis for a legit story, just not good smut material unless you make one person live out the fantasy.

Fair enough. Though as i did say (not very clearly sorry), they only THINK everyone is onto them. In reality everyone is in a state of 'imposter syndrome', too caught in their acting to actually notice everyone else is doing the same.

And that common sense thing is the point. By opening up to cody they realise he DOESN'T want to expose them, have an outlet of pressure and someone they can 'drop the act' around and begin to work out what's happening since the paranoia ebbs.

And, as i said, everone remembers only THEMSELVES as different, so cody's group is really only the one that can talk it out and has a chance to work it out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.