Click Here!

Guests can't post in my new thread

GeorgeGlass

20 hours ago, BronxWench said:

If I’m not mistaken, that thread requires forum registration to post.

You mean the Personal Rants & Journals forum does? Or if you mean the thread itself, is there some setting that I can change?

16 hours ago, Melrick said:

If you wanted to create a review reply thread, then you needed to create the thread in the correct forum, as discussed here.

No, it’s not meant to be a review reply thread. (I have those already.) It’s just for announcements and discussion about things other than reviews (eg, story ideas, stories in progress). 

The entire Aimless Babble section, I believe, is limited to forum members.

The forums were originally created as a venue for authors to talk and share ideas, so a lot of the sections are limited to forum members. Non-members can create threads in the Searching for a Fic and Challenges/Requests subsections. Obviously, all of the help-type sections are also open to non-members. In the Fan Fiction section, it will state right at the bottom of the sub-section whether or not registration is required. 

As Bronx said the Aimless Babble forum is restricted to members. But you can create a thread for discussions in the appropriate Fan Fiction forum like Melrick pointed out, just label or title it as such. I’ve seen a number of our users do this. If you already have some kind of a discussion going in your Aimless Babble forum thread that you would like moved to the new thread, just let us know and I can move it. 

Guest Star wars player 1

Hi, it's me again, I'm glad to see that you got the reply thing on the page now, although, did you do it anyway? oh, and also, I wanted to ask how you're doing and how is it going with the 'Miss Cutie Patootie Pageant ' story ? and how is it going with the 'More, the Merrier ',  let me know when you have the time and hope you're doing well,  anyway good luck with your stories and have a good night.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.