Click Here!

Acting funky

A little while ago I tried to get into the archives.  The link I have bookmarked is the Supernatural m/m page where my stories are.  The page would not load.  I was able to type in the address of the home page and get to that.  Then I tried to log in to my account.  My information is saved on my computer, and all I’ve had to do so far is just click on where it says email and it all fills itself in.  I wasn’t able to do that this time.  I was able to just type everything in and log in and upload my latest chapter.  Then I came here to the forum to see if anyone else had reported a similar problem of pages not wanting to load.  I’ve had a few problems with forum pages not wanting to load as well.

I haven’t had any reports of slow loads the past couple of days. I was having an issue myself two weeks ago, but the most recent update to Windows 10 seems to have fixed that issue for me, at least. 

Generally, what I do when things seem a bit less responsive than usual is to clear my browser’s cache and history. Sometimes that can speed things up. It might also be an issue with the cookie strings AFF sets. They can become corrupted over time, and deleting them allows the site to set new cookies. I’m not sure either of those fixes will help, but they won’t hurt anything, either.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.