Click Here!

Login dysfunfction

Guest Hansarp

Guest Hansarp

Hi, I registered two months ago on this site, but now I try to log in (e-mail and password are correct, I changed the last one because of this) and everytime it does’nt work, and the system says I’m not registered, although my account is there and when I tried to register agayn, the system said I’m already registered. What can I do? I would like to go on on may account.

Two things come immediately to mind.

The first is that your password might be too long, or contain characters other than numbers or letters (which are case sensitive). Passwords should be between 8-12 letters and/or numbers long, and if you reset a password using the previous password, it will “blank” the field and force a new reset.

The second is that you either have not allowed third party cookies, or you have a cookie string which is corrupted. If you are certain your password is fine, then I suggest you do this. Clear your browser cache and history, and close it down completely to ensure the deletions take place. Restart your browser, and log in to AFF using your exact email and password. The site will set new cookies, which should then allow you to log in.

Just to clarify, you cannot register more than once here at AFF. The system will not allow it.

If you are still having problems with the log-in, let us know, and if possible, give us as much detail as you can (without posting your email address or password publicly, of course!) so we can better assist you.

Guest Hansarp

Thanks for your help, but the first suggestions isn’t the case and I tried the second, but it doesn’t help either. I don’t know what information I can give else to help you to help me to solve my problem.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.