Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Well, I didn’t meet all my goals for March: I didn't finish the Loud House fic for the winner of my raffle on Inkbunny, or chapter 2 of “Into the Third Dimension.” I don't blame myself for the raffle story, since the winner asked me to start over after seeing the beginning of my initial draft. But the Third Dimension thing was just me failing to realize how much this chapter needed to cover and to plan accordingly.

On the other hand, I did post three chapters each of “Smooshed” and “The Red Day” this month. So I still posted six things, even if they weren't exactly the things I had aimed to post.

Now, here are the six things I hope to post in April:

• Chapter 2 of “Into the Third Dimension”
  • Chapters 6 and 7 of “Smooshed”
  • Chapters 4 and 5 of “The Red Day” (which will be the last ones)
  • The raffle story (which remains untitled so far)

I again prove to be terrible at predicting the popularity of stories. I thought “The Red Day” was a niche story that would garner a couple of reviews at most (at least here on AFF), but it actually has more reviews than “Smooshed.”

Things are humming along. Chapter 2 of “Third Dimension” is still in beta (no surprise, given its massiveness) but could come back any time, and chapter 6 of “Smooshed” should be ready to head to beta this weekend. The final chapter of “The Red Day” should be ready by the middle of next week.

Just an update: I expect to send chapter 7 of "Smooshed" off to Fairy Slayer for beta some time tomorrow. Then I'll be focusing chiefly on getting my raffle winner's Loud House story drafted. I'm hoping to get it to Jomahawk by the beginning of next week so that he'll have time to beta it by the end of the month.

I've also been making progress on several other stories. Among other things, I expect to have at least the first chapter of "Depravity Falls" ready next month.

In other news, I had to disallow anonymous reviews on my stories for a couple of days because some spambot was posting ads in the reviews for random stories of mine. I turned anonymous reviews back on this morning, and the spambot seems to have moved on.

So I got my raffle winner’s story – titled “Big Lincoln, Little Lincoln” – off to beta last night, and I’ve already gotten comments back and made a few changes in response. BUT, the raffle winner wants to see it before it’s posted, so I just sent it to him. We’ll see if he wants any further changes. (I told him I wouldn’t do anything major but would consider a tweak or two.)

So it seems likely that I will meet my goal for posting new stuff this month. I might even exceed it, because a dubcon bestiality story I’ve been working on for a while is very nearly ready. It’s called “Show Dog,” and it’s based on an idea from the Challenges/Requests section of the forum. 

Guest Coolio

15 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

My raffle winner’s story, “Big Lincoln, Little Lincoln,” is posted! In an alternate universe that is relentlessly sex-positive, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne’s families arrange a very special liaison between the two of them.

this is my favorite type of content from ya, seriously, finding in-depth Freeuse fetish content like this and your Waltney series is so hard so always appreciate seeing ya write more. Hope there’s more like this in the future but love all your stuff

10 hours ago, Guest Coolio said:

this is my favorite type of content from ya, seriously, finding in-depth Freeuse fetish content like this and your Waltney series is so hard so always appreciate seeing ya write more. Hope there’s more like this in the future but love all your stuff

Glad you liked it! I’ve got another Lincoln/Ronnie Anne in the works that’s in a similar vein, and I’m about to start writing a new Waltneyverse story, too. 

Guest Coolio
2 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Glad you liked it! I’ve got another Lincoln/Ronnie Anne in the works that’s in a similar vein, and I’m about to start writing a new Waltneyverse story, too. 

Omg I’m glad to hear that and your welcome! Ya deserve the praise

So, I'm proud to say that I have accomplished all my goals for April and then some. Not only did I finish "The Red Day" and post a new chapter of "Into the Third Dimension," two chapters of "Smooshed," and my raffle winner's story "Big Lincoln, Little Lincoln," but I managed to finish "Show Dog," too.

Now that I've dislocated my shoulder patting myself on the back, I've decided that rather than setting specific goals for the coming month, I'd rather just list some things I've been working on that have better-than-even odds of seeing the light of day within the next two months or so:
-More chapters of "Smooshed" and "Third Dimension," of course.
-"The First Adam," a blasphemous multi-chapter original story about how a lusty, megalomaniacal Adam screwed up God's first iteration of the world.
-"Clydeborg: The Six Million Dollar Ladies' Man," a two-part Loud House fic in which Clyde accidentally swallows Lisa's prototype "adaptation chip" and becomes a super-stud.
-The initial chapters of "Depravity Falls." This will be an 11-chapter story told from Mabel's POV. Mabel and Dipper return to the Falls for another summer working at the Mystery Shack, and Mabel finds a mysterious talking statue that helps her embark on a series of sexual adventures.
-"Liberatrix," a two-part sequel to my Miraculous story "Miss Match." This one has been in the works for a long time; after I first started writing it, I realized that I hadn't adequately thought the storyline through, so the story went back to the drawing board for a while. But now it’s all ironed out. Here’s a summary: When Mayor Bourgeois shuts down the new Museum of Erotic Art and History, Hawk Moth akumatizes the frustrated curator into Liberatrix, who sows sexual chaos around the city. With Ladybug and Cat Noir suffering crippling aftereffects from their encounter with Miss Match, will they have any chance of stopping Liberatrix?

For dates farther in the future, I have two more major fanfics in the works: 
-"Secret Sash," a Fireside Girl-centered sequel to my very first Phineas and Ferb fanfic, "Rated F." The seven members of Fireside Girl Troop 46231 split up to earn various sex-related patches, then come back together to earn a couple more.
-"Out of Hand," the final story in the trilogy of Loud House fics that started with "Enter the Sandboy'' and continued with "Just One Rule." Like its predecessors, this story will have 10 chapters, but they're likely to be longer than the chapters in the previous stories because most of the sex scenes will be more involved.

I have other stories in the works, too, but right now, these are the only ones far enough along to merit mentioning.

I’m pleased to say that the next chapters of both “Smooshed” and “Into the Third Dimension” are now in beta. The “Third Dimension” chapter is one-third shorter than the previous chapter, but that only means that it’s 10,000 words instead of 15,000. I expect the four remaining chapters to be in the mid to high four digits.

For all my fellow blasphemous pervs out there, the next chapter of “The First Adam” awaits thee!

Chapter 3: Eve

In other news, “Secret Sash” seems to be proceeding ahead of schedule. I expect to start posting chapters of it pretty soon after I finish “Clydeborg.” 

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.