Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

So, lots to talk about:

--I expect to post “Dogsitting” tomorrow.

--I turned off anonymous reviews for a couple of days because of a spambot trying to sell pills through my reviews. I just turned them back on in the hope that the spambot has moved on.

--My laptop is on its last legs and is really slow, so I’ve been posting some stuff (not stories, but forum posts and such) from my phone, which I find a bit cumbersome. Fortunately, my new laptop is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

--Finishing “Big Sister” created an opening on the List of Twenty, so last night I started a new story -- and got so into it that before I knew it, I'd written almost 3,000 words! That hasn’t happened to me since I wrote “Excuses” and “Impulse” in 2015.

This will be the first story I've ever written in the first person from the perspective of a female character. In fact, it's from the perspective of two female characters -- a mother and daughter -- who are separately telling the story of what happened on the day when their relationship went from normal to very, very sexual. I think I'm going to call it "Can't Resist Her." 

After posting a chapter and two short stories in rapid succession last week, it looks like it will be a little while before I have anything else to post. (As usual, I’m making bits of progress on lots of things but not a lot on any one thing.) I'm not even sure what the next thing will be.

I'm continuing to focus on one-shots (including the next story in The Power Arcane, since it's a self-contained story), but that doesn't mean I'm ignoring chaptered stories. I continue to make progress on, among other things, my big honkin' Star Vs story, "Smooshed"; that furry NTR story I mentioned (working title: "Stallion"); and an original story called “The Red Day” about a New England mountain town where a mysterious chemical weapon turns every man and boy into a mindless rapist. I mention those three because they’re probably the closest to being ready for prime time.

At long last, my anthology series Tales from the Glory Wormhole is complete! The new story (written by me) is titled “How Alexander Fucked the Earth.” It’s basically a scifi sex comedy.

The link above goes to the introduction, which is posted on Hentai Foundry. The story itself is here on AFF.

In other news, I’m doing my best to get my Xmas story finished in a timely fashion. Like its predecessors, it will probably be about 9000 words all told, so I need to give it some serious attention.

Other things coming up in the near future probably include chapter 1 of my furry NTR story “Stallion” and the next story in The Power Arcane series.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest givemecummies

Hey i love your stories, definitely bean flicking fodder almost nightly. I have no money for comissions but can i toss you plot bunnies to use or not? I dont know if thats annoying to writers or not and I have n9 talent for writing

A few updates: 

--My Christmas story "Naughty and Nice'' has gone off to beta. It's pretty long (12,000 words), so I'm not sure how long the beta will take.

--I expect to post chapter 2 of "Stallion" in the next few days.

--The way things are going, I may be able to start posting chapters of my massive Star Vs. story, "Smooshed," shortly after New Year's. I'd like to publicly thank Fairy Slayer for his past and future help with this story.

I'm making progress on other things, too, but nothing worthy of mention as yet.

Givemecummies, thanks for the kind words. I’m willing to hear suggestions, but I make no guarantee at all that I’ll act on them. Fire away.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hello, I wanted to say Merry Christmas! I hope you are doing well and are doing well with your stories. I haven’t read the final Rudy reindeer story but I will soon and I will give a review of it after. Hope you have a good night and marry Christmas! :) 

1 hour ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hello, I wanted to say Merry Christmas! I hope you are doing well and are doing well with your stories. I haven’t read the final Rudy reindeer story but I will soon and I will give a review of it after. Hope you have a good night and marry Christmas! :) 

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you!

The next chapter of “Stallion” is up! Mace fucks his youngest son's girlfriend and introduces Ginger to anal sex.

Chapter 3: Ronnie’s Girlfriend

So far, this story has nearly 4000 dragon prints but no reviews. Cue the world’s tiniest violin.

Making lots of progress on other stuff, but nothing terribly worthy of report as yet save that I still expect to start posting “Smooshed” in January.

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2022 will be what we all hoped 2021 would be. :)

And now, the news. One of the next things I'll post will be that one-shot story I mentioned a while back called "Can't Resist Her." It's a first-person story told alternately by a young teenage girl and her mother, about the day when their relationship changed from conventional to sexual.

Other things I plan to post in the next two months or so:

• The rest of "Stallion" (2 chapters and an epilogue)
  • The first chapters of "Smooshed" 
  • The one-shot sequel to "Little Rose"
  • The next Power Arcane story
  • My Helluva Boss fic, "Heaven Help You"

There may be other things, too, but this seems like a sufficiently ambitious list for now. :)

In other news, I’ve been helping with the fight against spambots here on the AFF forum. The spambots have been VERY active, both posting their nonsense in existing threads (this one included) and creating new ones. As a group, the mods have been reporting and hiding literally dozens of spam posts a day. I hope the ‘bots lose interest in this site soon.

Also, yesterday I decided that I wanted every story of mine that has a sequel to include a link to the sequel at the end. Adding those links to every such story on every site where it’s posted (potentially including AFF, AO3, Inkbunny, Lolicit, and the Palcomix Forum) took a while, but I’m glad I did it. Within a few hours afterward, some of my old stories got new comments on Lolicit because adding the links moved them to the front page, where they were read by people who hadn’t encountered those stories back when they were first posted.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

I need to add one more item to the list of things I want to have finished by the end of February: a fantasy story called "Loli Gras." It's about a college student who goes to New Orleans with his frat brothers for Mardi Gras but gets knocked out in a bar fight on his first night there. He wakes up to find that somehow, he is the king of one of the parades, and that all of the onlookers flashing him for beads are little girls (which the guy is into, unbeknownst to anyone). He then meets a particularly entrancing and mysterious girl with whom he has a romantic encounter.

Many moons ago, I promised myself that I would finish and post that story before Mardi Gras 2022. Mardi Gras falls on March 1st this year, which means I’d better get the lead out.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hello I just wanted to say hi and Happy New Year! I also read your recent post about your upcoming stuff and I can’t wait for it :) I also haven’t been able to read your final reindeer story yet since it been a little busy but don’t worry I will do my best to find the time to read it :) I hope you are doing well and wish you good luck with your stories, including the little rose sequel, bye and have a good night :) 

Happy New Year, SWP1!

Well, as it turns out, I have one more thing to add to my list of items I’m expecting to post in January-February: The first chapter of my Candace-centric Phineas and Ferb story, “Third Dimension.” So here’s the full list of everything I hope to post by the end of February:

• "Stallion" chapters 4 and 5, plus the epilogue
  • "Smooshed" chapters 1 and 2
  • "Third Dimension" chapter 1
  • The Power Arcane, Story 8: Eldridge
  • "Can't Resist Her" (original mother-daughter one-shot)
  • The (still untitlted) one-shot sequel to "Little Rose"
  • The Helluva Boss fic "Heaven Help You"
  • Original fic “Loli Gras”

I know this seems crazy ambitious, but all of these have been in the works for quite some time, so they’re pretty far along. Chapter 1 of “Smooshed” is in beta right now, I expect to post “Can’t Resist Her” tomorrow, and I’ll probably post chapter 4 of “Stallion” early next week.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’m going to give you my review for your final reindeer story ‘Naughty an Nice’ I have just finished reading it :) also before I give the review, I wanted to ask how are you doing? Also Happy Martin Luther King Day :) so now here is my review for ‘Naughty and Nice’:

So first off, I literally just thought about the title and it makes sense since the reindeer get a little naughty in this story but they are also very nice as well :) I liked the introduction of Rudy’s sister, I thought she was a funny and nice character. I also liked how Rudy was a bit nervous and awkward about sharing anything thing about his sex life with her. I also really liked the Gillian Jerome I thought he was a very sympathetic Villian , normally I don’t feel that emotional feeling with these stories but this one definitely made me feel for him and I was so happy for him when he got his present, I thought that was really sweet and reminded me that while this is a naughty story, it is also a nice Christmas story as well :) next thing I was surprised to see or better yet, who I was surprised to see was Krampus. Apparently Santa trusts him completely, I wonder how they first met that was a really interesting part. I also liked the idea of Ms. Claus being the creator of Christmas dinner and Christmas cookies :) I also liked how Rudy was able to help with Santa’s sleigh even though he was out of action due to his leg injury :) I also liked the CRT elves I thought they were cool and when the Russian leader elf showed up, for some reason I thought about Arnold swarchenager but then I remembered that he is Australian :) I was wondering if there was an Arnold swarchnenager elf somewhere :) another thing I liked was Santa apologizing to Jerome and deciding to redo his lists and thinking about quality over quantity which is better for many situations :) I also really enjoyed the sex scenes and the calendar photo shoot, I thought they were nice and hot :) So I think this story was a great story for Christmas and I really enjoyed it, and while this review and my reading of this story are a little late, at least I was able to finally read it :) So that is my review for ‘Naughty and Nice’ I hope you have enjoyed reading this review and hope you are doing well. I also saw your latest comment on this page and am very excited, especially for the Little Rose sequel :) I really hope to see Randy and Opal have some foggy style fun since we only got a brief description of that happening the first story but we will see :) I hope you have a good night and wish you good luck with your stories, bye and have a good night :) 

Hey there, SWP1! Thanks for the review of “Naughty and Nice,” which I’m glad you liked.

I made the leader of the CRT Russian because some people who read last year’s story made jokes about the Russians having been the ones to hack Santa’s gift list. So I figured there should be a Russian reference somewhere in the story. 

I actually have a backstory in my head about how Santa and Krampus met, as well as how Santa got into the whole gift-giving biz in the first place. It’s quite possible that I’ll do a Santa Claus “origin story” at some point that will get into all of that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.