Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Damn it all! Those malware injected old sites are why we can’t have nice things :(

At least there’s still the Sexy Losers strip that partially inspired it which is very NSFW  – https://www.sexylosers.com/comic/016/

Edit: 22 years since original posting! Where the fuck did that time go?

Edited by JayDee

Been making a lot of progress on a lot of things lately. The most noteworthy progress is on an original oneshot story called "Wedding Night," which is inspired by the artwork of Hezzer and is about a young girl who is purchased by a ruling-class futa to be her bride (read: breeding slave). It will probably be ready to post in the next few days.

Wedding Night” is posted! The summary: Flora is an Early—a girl who becomes fertile long before showing any outward sign of puberty. Now, Flora belongs to High Lady Eden, who is eager to take advantage of Flora’s fertility. Inspired by the art of Hezzer.

I think that will be enough rapey original stories for a little while. The next thing I’ll post will probably be chapter 1 (out of 3) of “Rashomonster.”

Chapter 1 of “Rashōmonster” is up! Fred is injured in an accident when he encounters Go Go and Wasabi at the lab after hours. But why are all three of them lying about what happened? (Spoiler alert: Because sex)

Also, Eh Steve read “Monsters” over at Hentai Foundry and also commented on the similarity to Ghastly’s Ghastly Comic. Now that I’ve seen the tentacle monster in said comic, I can see why – even the tentacle monster’s eye-stalks are like Takito’s. 

Having posted a flurry of new stuff last week (IMO, two oneshots and a chapter counts as a flurry), I don't really have anything on tap right now, or even a particular thing that I feel especially inspired to work on. So I’ve been doing a cycle through all my in-progress stories, adding at least 200 words, not only to each story, but each chapter of each story (if it’s far along enough that I know where one chapter ends and another begins). I started on Friday, and now I’m maybe a third of the way through. Currently, I’m adding to my Simpsons story – the one in which Bart becomes omnipotent and becomes Springfield’s sexual tyrant -- which will be called “My Wish Is Your Command.”

As of just now, I have finished the "cycle" that I started a week ago, adding at least 200 words to every chapter of every story that I'm working on. This did not result in my having a huge burst of inspiration and making massive progress on any one story, but it did cause me to do a lot of useful thinking and, in some cases, additional outlining of stories, along with the writing.

I'm a big believer in the concept that a lot of our thinking goes on subconsciously. So it didn't surprise me that in the later parts of the cycle, I suddenly got ideas for things to add to or mention in stories I had worked on earlier in the cycle. I hope that will keep going for a bit.

In any case, now I'll go back to sort-of focusing on the things I most want to finish next: the next parts of "Cartooniverse" and "The Power Arcane." Whether those will actually be the next things I finish remains, as always, an open question.

Making good progress on the next chapter of “Cartooniverse.” I expect to have that off to beta in the next few days. After that, I’ll try to focus on the next story in “The Power Arcane.” Then I’ll be back on “Just One Rule,” “Biological Imperative,” and “Rashomonster.”

BTW, I had planned to end “Biological Imperative” with the next chapter, but now I feel like the story needs an epilogue. 

Edited by GeorgeGlass

So next, I guess I’m going to try to focus on finishing the next chapter of “Just One Rule.” Also, chapter 3 of “Cartooniverse” is on to its second beta, so I may be posting that soon. Lastly, I expect to start posting the first bits of my Simpsons story, “My Wish Is Your Command,” in the near future.

Chapter 3 of “Cartooniverse” is posted! Now the onstage action really gets out of hand.

I’m making good progress on the next chapter of “Just One Rule,” but the progress just shows me how much more there is to do.

In contrast, the first chapter of my Simpsons story, “My Wish Is Your Command,” should be ready to post soon. This story is kind of a ripoff of my own original story “Flesh,” and it’s very much a ripoff of that Treehouse of Horror episode that ripped off that Twilight Zone episode where Bill Mumy played a kid who was omnipotent and was a real brat about it.

So, I’ve just posted the first bits (ie, the prologue and chapter 1) of “My Wish Is Your Command.” This will be a longish one: 12 chapters, plus a prologue and epilogue.

In other news, chapter 9 of “Just One Rule” should be ready for beta in the next day or two. Once that’s out of my hands, my main focus will be on the third and final chapter of “Rashomonster.”

Drafting the next chapter of “Just One Rule” is taking longer than expected, mainly because it’s been a busy weekend. Now I’m guessing it won’t be beta-ready until Tuesday.

I’ve also had the first-world problem of having lots of reviews to respond to. Lady Freelove went on a reading-and-reviewing binge yesterday, and I’ve gotten a couple of reviews of “My Wish Is Your Command” and of original stories (including the first-ever AFF review of “The Wrong Locker Room”). Pretty happy about all that.

So two things happened today that I didn’t expect. First, I spend time this afternoon that I should have spent on other things finishing the draft of “Just One Rule” chapter 9. Second, when I sent it to Jomahawk for beta, he responded, like, within the hour.

So contrary to what I said earlier today, Chapter 9: No Substitute is now posted!

As a result, three of my stories are now within one chapter of completion: “Cartooniverse,” “Rashomonster,” and “Just One Rule.” But I’ve got plenty more stories warming up in the bullpen.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hello, it’s me, sorry if I haven’t replied in a really long time, it’s just that I’m very busy with lots of things and recently been sick, nothing to do with COVID though, and I thank god for that :) Anyway, first off I wanted ask how are you doing ? I also wanted to let you know that even though I haven’t posted a comment in a long time, that doesn’t mean that I’m not reading your stories anymore :) I have read rashomonster, just one rule, Cartooniverse crossover and the final chapter of Wishful and I will say this, all really great! I also wanted to ask how you are doing with the little Rose sequel, I am very excited about it, no rush though :) anyway, I hope you are doing well, good luck with your stories and hope you have a good night, bye :) 

7 hours ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hello, it’s me, sorry if I haven’t replied in a really long time, it’s just that I’m very busy with lots of things and recently been sick, nothing to do with COVID though, and I thank god for that :) Anyway, first off I wanted ask how are you doing ? I also wanted to let you know that even though I haven’t posted a comment in a long time, that doesn’t mean that I’m not reading your stories anymore :) I have read rashomonster, just one rule, Cartooniverse crossover and the final chapter of Wishful and I will say this, all really great! I also wanted to ask how you are doing with the little Rose sequel, I am very excited about it, no rush though :) anyway, I hope you are doing well, good luck with your stories and hope you have a good night, bye :) 

Hey there! I was just thinking about you the other day. Glad you’re doing okay and that you are COVID-free. (I am too, and I got vaccinated a while back, thankfully.)

Thanks for all the comments. Glad you’re liking Rashomonster, the final chapter of which I expect to post before the weekend is out. As for the Little Rose sequel, there is much yet to be done.

I think I'm going to be posting new chapters of "My Wish Is Your Command" at a faster rate than I expected. The story is easy to write because it has no real plot arc; it's more like a series of slice-of-life stories presented in chronological order. Barring some major distraction, I’ll be posting chapter 2 tomorrow.

So far, “My Wish Is Your Command” has proven to be something of a dud. The only “reviews” it has received so far involved one reviewer telling me what they wish I’d done and the other telling me what to do next. I don’t exactly get this, because this story is much in the same vein as “Biological Imperative,” which was quite popular. More evidence that I still have zero idea what readers want.

Anyhoo, I’m not sure what will be ready for posting next, but it might well be chapter 3 of “My Wish.” I’m making progress on a lot of other things, but nothing else is terribly close to being ready for prime time yet.

Guest adfdafd

Maybe it’s because ppl on this site are more familiar with/prefer Lilo and Stitch? My guess is that ppl would rather fuck Nani than characters on the Simpsons but idk

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.