Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

So, chapter 7 of “Just One Rule” went off to beta yesterday. Now I’m focusing – to the extent that I can focus on anything – on finishing “Checking It Twice.” Whether I’ll make my self-imposed Thursday deadline remains to be seen.

Also, as with this year’s AFF Halloween Party, I may end up volunteering to host the Holiday Party because the usual suspects have gone quiet.

Chapter 7 of “Just One Rule” is posted! The Loud House’s resident mad scientist, Lisa, is at it again, and Lincoln, Lori, Lori’s friend Carol, and Lisa’s friend Darcy are all subjects in her sexy experiment.

At 5200 words, this will probably be the story’s longest chapter by far, except perhaps for the final chapter (chapter 10).

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I’ve been a little busy with the holidays, I just wanted to say hi and wish you a happy Christmas Eve :) I will definitely check out your Christmas story ‘Checking it twice’ soon, I hope you are doing well and wish you good luck with your stories, bye and have a merry Christmas! :) 

So it looks like the next thing I’ll finish is chapter 4 of “Biological Imperative.” I’ve also made good progress on chapter 2 of “The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular,” but there’s still more to do on that, and then it will be going through 2 rounds of beta, so it’s not going to be going live all that soon.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and wish you a happy new year, let’s pray to God and hope that things will get better, good night :) 

Chapter 4 of “Biological Imperative” is posted!

I’m not quite sure what I’ll finish next, but chapter 2 of “The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular” seems like the best bet. I’d really like to finish up story 4 of “The Power Arcane,” too, but there’s quite a bit more to be done there. Same goes for chapter 8 of “Just One Rule.” As for chapter 9 of “Wishful,” I’ve written about 2000 words at this point, which means it’s about one-third finished. There are also a couple of one-shots that might be finish-able in the near future.

Happy New Year to you, SWP1!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just sent chapter 2 of “The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular” off to Jomahawk for its stage-1 beta. Once I hear back from him and make any revisions, I’ll send it to Fairy Slayer for stage 2.

Next, my main focus will be on finishing story 4 of “The Power Arcane.” Then I’ll try to focus on chapter 9 of “Wishful.”

Of course, I’m still working on other stuff at the same time. Tonight, before and after finishing up with the CMDCS chapter, I put in some work on my new Star Vs. story. That may be the next story I start posting once I’m done with “Wishful,” although it’s just as likely that it will be my Big Hero 6 story, “Rashomonster.” 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hello, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and also say sorry if I haven’t left a comment in a while, I’ve been busy with a lot of stuff, sadly that included me not being able to read your sequel story to ‘The Ninth Reindeer’ during the holiday season last year,‘Checking it Twice ‘, but I have now just finished reading the story and am now going to review it:)  Ok, first off, I loved how Rudy and Prancer were having sex in the beginning, I thought that was really nice and hot. I also really liked the story of Rudy going to Site B to retrieve a copy of the nice list, I thought that was a really great and I think unique idea, because I haven’t really seen any Christmas movies or specials where the Nice List is stolen or erased :) I also loved the part where Greta flashes Rudy and how her twin Ida did the same, I thought that was really hot. The next thing that I loved was when Rudy and Ida have sex in the hot tub, I thought that was a really nice sex scene, I also loved that Greta was actually able to feel it happening as well :) I thought that was really hot as well :) The next thing I liked was the Drone chase, that was nice Christmas action scene :) I laughed at the part where Rudy says that drones are firing missiles at him and Wilhelmina says that they’re actually rockets and he says, “How does that help me?!” I thought was very funny :) the final thing I really liked was the ending, I was glad that Rudy got the nice list back and he recovered from the drone attack, although I do wonder who it was on that flash drive… Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed reading my review of ‘Checking it Twice’ as much as I enjoyed reading it :) I have some other news as well, earlier today, it has been announced that Godzilla Vs Kong will be released much earlier this year, on March 26. It will be released simultaneously in theaters and on HBO Max for a month thanks to the deal Warner brothers and legendary were able to make. I myself am glad that GVK is still coming to theaters and I’m sure Godzilla fans are extremely happy as well :) I’m pretty sure that a trailer will be released, ‘Breathes out a sigh of relief’ “Finally!” :) anyway, I hope you are doing well, I can’t wait for chapter 2 of the ‘mother daughter crossover’ story to come and don’t go believing just because there isn’t that many reviews on it that people don’t like it, that isn’t true, I for one really enjoyed it :) Also I have a question, it’s one I asked you a long time ago and I thought about it and decided to ask you again because I just want to see how it turns out, Ok so my question is could you please add a extended sex scene with Randy Clark and Opal De Vries in ‘Little Rose’? It’s just that I was really excited about Randy actually having sex with not only Evie, another little girl, but also for the first time in a long time, another woman and a very sexy one as well. I was at least glad to see that there was a brief description of their sex scene, that they had sex doggystle, but I really wanted to see a full sex scene with them, because ever since Opal and Evie showed up in the story, I was left highly anticipating it. I know that you said that you only included the sex scenes with Randy and Evie and Rose and Buddy because you felt those were the most important parts of the chapter and I totally agree with that, I mean no disrespect and I don’t mean to say that you should have written it differently, the decisions you make with your stories is yours and yours alone :) So if it wouldn’t be much of a problem, I was just wondering if maybe you could add another chapter to the ‘Little Rose’ story page, now when I say ‘Chapter’ I don’t mean a full on chapter, i mean just a page to put the extended sex scene with Randy and Opal in, you don’t have to make the sex scene an entire chapter’s worth of story. I always wondered who started the sex scene, Randy or Opal, I wondered what Opal or Randy said to each other before they themselves had sex, and how they felt when they actually had sex. I always wanted to see how Randy felt as he had sex with a woman for the first time in a long time and how it made him feel and how it aroused him, the same with Opal, I always wondered how she would feel about finally having sex with another man after so long, plus I’m a huge fan of doggystyle sex scenes and I think this one could prove to be a really great one. I know that you are busy with your other stories and I want you to know that I have no intention of slowing you down with your work for this sex scene, if you don’t have the time to write it now then that is alright, you don’t have to post it now or even next week, you can do whatever you want with your ideas and whenever you want with them. Even if you don’t do it now, you can at least keep it saved for a later time, perhaps when you are not too busy. I am by no means ordering you to make the extended sex scene between Randy and Opal, this is merely a question I have had in my mind for a while, you don’t have to write it if you don’t want to, the decision of what you do with your work is yours alone. So anyway, sorry if I have kept you reading for a long time, good luck with your stories and hope you have a nice rest of the day, stay safe and have a wonderful Martin Luther king day this weekend Mr.Glass :) 

19 hours ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hello, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and also say sorry if I haven’t left a comment in a while, I’ve been busy with a lot of stuff, sadly that included me not being able to read your sequel story to ‘The Ninth Reindeer’ during the holiday season last year,‘Checking it Twice ‘, but I have now just finished reading the story and am now going to review it:)  

Oh, no worries at all. I’m glad to have your review, regardless of the timing.

Ok, first off, I loved how Rudy and Prancer were having sex in the beginning, I thought that was really nice and hot.

I thought that would be a good way to start off the story before getting into all the exposition that comes after.

I also really liked the story of Rudy going to Site B to retrieve a copy of the nice list, I thought that was a really great and I think unique idea, because I haven’t really seen any Christmas movies or specials where the Nice List is stolen or erased :) 

Some time after I started writing this story, I watched a couple of Disney shorts called “Prep and Landing” about elves who prep houses for Santa’s visit. In one of them, there’s a girl who hacks Santa’s server to move herself from the Naughty List to the Nice List.

I also loved the part where Greta flashes Rudy and how her twin Ida did the same, I thought that was really hot.

That was Jomahawk’s idea. I originally had them kissing Rudy goodbye, but I liked his suggestion better.

The next thing that I loved was when Rudy and Ida have sex in the hot tub, I thought that was a really nice sex scene,

Thanks! That was a fun one to write.

I also loved that Greta was actually able to feel it happening as well :) I thought that was really hot as well :) 

Yeah, everyone loves that part. :) I took that idea from Fairy Slayer, who presented it as a joke in his review of “The Ninth Reindeer.”

The next thing I liked was the Drone chase, that was nice Christmas action scene :) I laughed at the part where Rudy says that drones are firing missiles at him and Wilhelmina says that they’re actually rockets and he says, “How does that help me?!” I thought was very funny :) 

I’m glad you liked that. That’s my favorite piece of dialogue in the story, and you’re the first reader to mention it.

the final thing I really liked was the ending, I was glad that Rudy got the nice list back and he recovered from the drone attack, although I do wonder who it was on that flash drive… 

Check back next Christmas!

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed reading my review of ‘Checking it Twice’ as much as I enjoyed reading it :) 

I did indeed. Thank you!

I have some other news as well, earlier today, it has been announced that Godzilla Vs Kong will be released much earlier this year, on March 26. It will be released simultaneously in theaters and on HBO Max for a month thanks to the deal Warner brothers and legendary were able to make. I myself am glad that GVK is still coming to theaters and I’m sure Godzilla fans are extremely happy as well :) I’m pretty sure that a trailer will be released, ‘Breathes out a sigh of relief’ “Finally!” :) 

Absent any reviews or a trailer, I’m looking forward to that movie. So far, I’ve really enjoyed Warner Bros’ “Monsterverse” movies.

anyway, I hope you are doing well, I can’t wait for chapter 2 of the ‘mother daughter crossover’ story to come and don’t go believing just because there isn’t that many reviews on it that people don’t like it, that isn’t true, I for one really enjoyed it :) 

Thank you! I hope to post that chapter this week.

Also I have a question, it’s one I asked you a long time ago and I thought about it and decided to ask you again because I just want to see how it turns out, Ok so my question is could you please add a extended sex scene with Randy Clark and Opal De Vries in ‘Little Rose’? It’s just that I was really excited about Randy actually having sex with not only Evie, another little girl, but also for the first time in a long time, another woman and a very sexy one as well. I was at least glad to see that there was a brief description of their sex scene, that they had sex doggystle, but I really wanted to see a full sex scene with them, because ever since Opal and Evie showed up in the story, I was left highly anticipating it. I know that you said that you only included the sex scenes with Randy and Evie and Rose and Buddy because you felt those were the most important parts of the chapter and I totally agree with that, I mean no disrespect and I don’t mean to say that you should have written it differently, the decisions you make with your stories is yours and yours alone :) So if it wouldn’t be much of a problem, I was just wondering if maybe you could add another chapter to the ‘Little Rose’ story page, now when I say ‘Chapter’ I don’t mean a full on chapter, i mean just a page to put the extended sex scene with Randy and Opal in, you don’t have to make the sex scene an entire chapter’s worth of story. I always wondered who started the sex scene, Randy or Opal, I wondered what Opal or Randy said to each other before they themselves had sex, and how they felt when they actually had sex. I always wanted to see how Randy felt as he had sex with a woman for the first time in a long time and how it made him feel and how it aroused him, the same with Opal, I always wondered how she would feel about finally having sex with another man after so long, plus I’m a huge fan of doggystyle sex scenes and I think this one could prove to be a really great one. I know that you are busy with your other stories and I want you to know that I have no intention of slowing you down with your work for this sex scene, if you don’t have the time to write it now then that is alright, you don’t have to post it now or even next week, you can do whatever you want with your ideas and whenever you want with them. Even if you don’t do it now, you can at least keep it saved for a later time, perhaps when you are not too busy. I am by no means ordering you to make the extended sex scene between Randy and Opal, this is merely a question I have had in my mind for a while, you don’t have to write it if you don’t want to, the decision of what you do with your work is yours alone.

I’ll put it in my “Ideas” file and see if I’m inspired at some point.

So anyway, sorry if I have kept you reading for a long time, good luck with your stories and hope you have a nice rest of the day, stay safe and have a wonderful Martin Luther king day this weekend Mr.Glass :) 

You too!

Edited by GeorgeGlass

I’ve been home with a cold all weekend, so I’ve been bingeing Kim Possible on Disney+. I have to say, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a kid’s cartoon with a more overtly sexy main character. Not to mention that it has plenty of solid humor. No wonder this was so popular in the 2000s. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and hope you will get better soon, I also read chapter 2 of the mother-daughter story and I really liked it, I thought it was really hot and a little funny with that sugar rush scene :) anyway, I hope you get better and have a good night.

11 hours ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and hope you will get better soon, I also read chapter 2 of the mother-daughter story and I really liked it, I thought it was really hot and a little funny with that sugar rush scene :) anyway, I hope you get better and have a good night.

Thanks, and thanks! 

Chapter 5 of “Biological Imperative” is drafted. I just need to give it the audio proof and then the eyeball-proof. I’ll probably post it tomorrow, if not tonight.

Otherwise, I’ve really been bouncing around a lot among my other stories. I was stuck on chapter 9 of “Wishful” for a while because I was intimidated by the complexity of it, but now I realize that I was making it more complicated than I needed to, and I’ve made a little progress on it since then. Also got some good work done on my upcoming Star Vs and Big Hero 6 stories, chapter 8 of “Just One Rule,” and a one-shot Loud House story.

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhat to my own surprise, I finished drafting my one-shot Loud House story "Record" and sent it off to beta this morning.

No other major progress to report. I’m off work on Monday, and the weather is supposed to be borderline-apocalyptic, so maybe I’ll get some writing done then. :)

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hello, it’s me, I wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve just read chapter 5 of ‘Biological Imperative’ and I really enjoyed it :) I loved the part where stitch has sex with Nani using both of his cocks and that it was a doggystyle type of scene I thought that was really hot and great, I also loved the part where he has sex with Lilo the same way :) I can’t wait to see what happens next, I haven’t fully read all the chapters since I’ve been busy but I will soon, anyway, just wanted to post my opinion of the chapter, also I am interested in this Loud House story you will be posting, I wonder what this one is about :) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and oh I nearly forgot to ask, do you have any stories planned for Valentines Day this Sunday? Let me know when you have the time but no rush :) Have a nice night :) 

Thanks for the comments, SWP1. I know some readers had been waiting a while for Stitch to DP his two girls, so I wanted to pay that off in a big way.

The new Loud House story is titled “Record," and here's the summary: “Lynn Loud has an exciting new hobby, and it involves her brother Lincoln—whether he likes it or not.”

I don’t have any Valentine’s Day stories to post today. I’ve only ever written one: “Some Girl," which I think you have already read. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.