Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Story 2: Ramona” of The Power Arcane is posted! I’d like to thank @DirtyAngel for her input regarding the behavior of first-graders and first-grade teachers. (Which I realize I solicited from her 4 years ago now. Time flies.)

In other news, I expect to send chapter 1 of “Just One Rule” off to beta tomorrow.

This morning I posted the first chapter of the “Enter the Sandboy” sequel story “Just One Rule.” It’s titled Chapter 1: The New Normal.

I’ve been posting a lot lately—4 new chapters in 5 days—but that’s not by design or anything. Because I always have a lot of stories in the works, sometimes things just tend to get finished in clusters. And sometimes nothing gets finished for a good while. Right now, I’m not sure what I’ll be posting next. 

Made excellent progress on chapter 7 of “Wishful” over the weekend. Am definitely on track to post it in the next few days. Also, I expect to have chapter 2 of “Just One Rule” off to beta by this weekend. Maybe the final chapter of “Keene’s College Weekend,” too.

At some point, I’d like to write a Glitch Techs fic, because I love that show. I’m just waiting for the right idea to hit me.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up spending quite a lot of time sitting around at the dentist's today, so I ended up making some good headway on the first chapter of “Rashomonster.” Also got a bit done on the third and final chapter of “Creek Dreams,” which I hope to post by the weekend.

In other news, chapter 1 of the humbly titled “The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular” is now in stage 1 of beta. I say stage 1 because I have actually recruited TWO betas for this story. It covers so many fandoms that I felt like I needed a lot of backup. Heads up, @FairySlayer!

A few bits of news:

--The final chapter of “Creek Dreams” (“The Dream of Craig”) is on track to be finished this weekend.

--Chapter 1 of “The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular” has moved on to phase 2 of beta (ie, Jomahawk has gone over it and provided some feedback, and now it’s in Fairy Slayer’s capable hands).

--Both chapter 3 of “Just One Rule” and story 3 of The Power Arcane should be posted some time next week.

Chapter 1 (of 4) of “The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular” is posted! Six mother-daughter teams from around the cartoon universe compete in an epic sex contest. Who will be sent packing, and who will be crowned the Sex Queen and Princess of the Cartooniverse?

It seems my story "The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular," which I was very excited about, is a bit of a flop. Chapter 1 has been posted for eleven days now, and not one comment. 

On a separate note, anyone heard from Star Wars Player 1 lately? He hasn’t posted here in a dog’s age.

On another separate note, I’m getting nowhere with my Halloween story, “Night of the Were-Bimbo.” However, I have another, much darker story idea that I was going to save for next year but that I am now seriously considering writing for this year (thereby giving myself another 12 months to work out an actual plot for “Were-Bimbo”).

Final note: Happy birthday to me, God help me. :)

Well freakin' happy birthday, you whippersnapper!

Usually I try to let others have a say if I'm involved with a story, plus as you've seen from my other recent reviews, my concentration isn't working so well these days, but I do have good things to say about the crossover (even if I repeat myself a bit). I really thought it'd get more love too.

Bimbo – WHERE! ;) Dark seems like a very good way to go for Halloween, though sometimes you're a bit too good at it. (Which is actually perfect… I think. :devil: )

Now get out there and have some fun! …within the pandemic safety restrictions for your area, of course. (Besides, with everyone in masks you can't really tell who the vampires/demons/aliens/exes/zombies are.)

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I haven’t posted a comment or anything in a long time since I have been busy with a lot of other things, so sorry about that. But now I’m probably going to be posting comments again now :) So anyway, I wanted say hi and ask how are you doing. If you didn’t already know, I have indeed been reading your recent chapters for your stories, it’s just that i haven’t either had time or didn’t get around to posting a comment about them. But now I’m going to commenting, starting off with the first chapter of ‘The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Spectacular’ I think it was really good. I liked that it had familiar characters and that it was very hot with the kissing part, I can’t wait to see what the next challenges will be for the characters :) I am especially interested in Agent K and her daughter in this story, because she is a hot blonde and she kinda reminds me of what I imagined Opal looked like in ‘Little Rose’ So this story intriguiges me very much Because of that as well. The next thing I want to talk about is that the ‘Enter The Sandboy’ sequel, ‘Just One Rule’, I am really enjoying the story so far, I think it’s nice to see Lincoln get together with other girls and maybe even other women perhaps? I think your ‘Mother-Daughter’ story is very interesting and I don’t think it will be a flop, but your opinion is your opinion :) Anyway, I hope you are doing well, I’m glad to finally comment after all this time, and hope you are doing well, bye and have a nice day.

16 hours ago, FairySlayer said:

Well freakin' happy birthday, you whippersnapper!

Thanks! Although I’m not sure how you knew about my whip fetish. I’ve played that very close to the vest. :)

Usually I try to let others have a say if I'm involved with a story, plus as you've seen from my other recent reviews, my concentration isn't working so well these days, but I do have good things to say about the crossover (even if I repeat myself a bit).

Oh, no worries, I don’t expect you to review stories you’re kind enough to beta.

Bimbo – WHERE! ;) 

Ooooh...

Dark seems like a very good way to go for Halloween, though sometimes you're a bit too good at it. (Which is actually perfect… I think. :devil: )

*cackles*

Now get out there and have some fun! …within the pandemic safety restrictions for your area, of course. (Besides, with everyone in masks you can't really tell who the vampires/demons/aliens/exes/zombies are.)

Just one more reason to practice social distancing. :)

I’m thinking that there is going to have to be a third and final story after “Just One Rule.” There are going to be more loose ends and unexplored possibilities than I can address by the end of this one.

Likewise, I’m planning to make last year’s Christmas story “The Ninth Reindeer” the first of a trilogy, with this year’s story “Checking It Twice” as the middle installment.

It occurs to me that I’m basically following the model of the original Star Wars trilogy here. Episode IV was a self-contained story that didn’t obviously require a sequel (presumably in case it didn’t do super well at the box office), whereas Episode V left lots of threads to be resolved in Episode VI.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.