Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Guest Corn05

Dear George Glass,

first of all, a HUGE thank you for your works. I have to say I end quite often into your stories archive here, so many tasty, fantasy pieces. :-)

I’m texting you because, in particular, I’m a huge fan of your experimental old story “First time”, based on the OppaiLoli theme. I can’t believe it’s so hard to find stories about this fetish, but yours is for sure on my top-3 of all times. :-) No jokes!

it’s possible to hope for a second chapter or, more in general, for new oppai-loli goodies from your pen? I have many ideas for stories, but I’m a terrible writer...:-) If you’re still in the mood, we can have some chat. Thank you, and keep going!

Hey, Corn05. I would like to write another oppai loli story at some point. If you have ideas, feel free to throw them out there. No guarantee that I’ll do anything with them, of course, but I’m always open to suggestions.

I do have thoughts about continuing “First Time,” but not with the same characters or the same species; rather, I’ve been thinking that it would be a sort of anthology, with members of different species telling personal stories that help explain how sex works on their planet. In case you’re interested, here are my notes about ideas for stories that would be included in the series:

--Species in which everyone is born female and some grow male genitals at some point. An alien talks about being the only female left in her litter and having her first sexual experience with all her futa sisters.

--A taur species whose females have no libido. All sex is rape. The alien describes the day shortly after he began puberty when he and his friends gang-raped a girl their age. He also mentions that some humans have proposed using chemicals to give females a libido, because they think this would be humane, but no member of his species -- male or female -- considers this desirable; females have more important things to think about than sex, and males would find a libidinous female to be too masculine.

--Species whose males become fertile very early and then become sterile by the time they are in their teens. An adult female describes going to a local park where young boys are available for mating. Women go to such parks when they are in heat. There is a place nearby where a woman can take several boys for sex; women in heat generally require a lot of sex before they are satisfied. Some women have sex with the boys in public, but this is considered crass. For women who for some reason don't want to mate in this manner, or who experience sexual arousal outside of heat, there are young-looking sterile males who work as prostitutes.

--Species that has one short, furious mating season per year.

Guest Corn05

Dear George thank you for the tasty appetizers...awesome message!

I love your style so I’m sure that all your ideas could turn into great works… I would instantly document myself about the species you mentioned in your points no.#2 and especially #3, but they’re all pretty much crazy and ingenious. :-) This could

be a great series. Hope you’ll be in the mood for some oppailoli stuff too, in the future. It’s a fantasy fetish that is  turning my brain into mush lately. So bad that I can’t honestly find many stories about it. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong websites? :-)

Some time ago I put down a couple of ideas (I would call them “settings”) for oppailoli stories. I’m not a writer and I would never be able to write something around them, so here they are. If you find them interesting (I hope so!), feel free to use them, in any way you like.

The 1st one has been inspired by a website of silicone "real dolls" made for sex. So I imagined a story about an OppaiLoli FACTORY. But not a factory producing plastic dolls, but real lolis. A modern factory where girls at their first period are fertilized to produce the next generation of "dolls". A great focus on the genetical selection to develop the biggest breast size possible, faster and faster, generation after generation... Until even the newborns came to life with a sizable pair of tits. And I guess this aspect may cause great pain to the young mother, at the partum, but who cares, that's the production cycle. The company's target is to create, generation after generation, cute oppailolis with always bigger breasts. Why? I don't know yet. Legalized adult entertainment maybe...whatever you want! The cool part is that these “dolls” have no rights and don't know anything about  the real world! They are just considered as objects. And of course they don't know anything about sex, also.

My other old idea for a story, even more weak probably, is about a casting selection. A popular director wants to create a dark TV serie based on some kind of oppailoli manga. I had in mind a show based on the real life adventures of Komoe and her friends (from the Eiken manga), but that's not the point. Many parents bring their already well developed daughters to the casting, maybe for money, maybe because they want their daughter to become a star. Only the bravest girls, who endure the most intense "treatments", can pass the casting and so can be selected for the TV show. Everything, during these months, is well documented and maybe streamed online, on some video-chat service for the fans, so they can interact and vote their favorite girl.

that’s all :-) thanks for reading..!

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve just read chapter 4 of ‘For The Price of One’ and I absolutely loved it! :) I thought that it was really hot when Ramon and Serena gave Maya a bath and then had sex with her in front of them, and I thought the ending was really hot, and left me anticipating what will happen next :) Anyway, let me know what you think of my review for this chapter, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

On 3/28/2020 at 9:16 PM, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve just read chapter 4 of ‘For The Price of One’ and I absolutely loved it! :) I thought that it was really hot when Ramon and Serena gave Maya a bath and then had sex with her in front of them, and I thought the ending was really hot, and left me anticipating what will happen next :) Anyway, let me know what you think of my review for this chapter, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Glad you enjoyed chapter 4. The action will continue to ramp up!

Just finished watching season 1 of Tangled: The Series. That musical number in the season finale episode is just stirring; I loved it.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing. I also wanted to let you know that there have been some new additions to Disney Plus, and the one that I think you will find most intriguing is season 2 of ‘Big Hero 6: The Series’, I just wanted to tell you this in case you may be interested. And I’m also letting you know in case your watching both the movie and the series just because you want to watch it or you’re watching both the movie and the series to cook up an idea for a story :) Anyway, I hope you’re doing well and I hope you’re doing well with your stories as well, bye and have a good night :) 

So, I’ve been making progress on stories this week, but nothing’s quite ready to post yet. Here, in no particular order, are the next three things I’m likely to post: chapter 3 of “Twist My Arm,” chapter 8 of “Flesh,” and an as-yet-untitled original oneshot story about twincest.

SWP1, I’ve actually watched both seasons of BH6 (as well as the movie). I liked it, and I have an idea for a BH6 story, but it hasn’t yet made the move from the Ideas list to the List of Twenty. 

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I read chapter 3 of ‘Twist My Arm’ and I really enjoyed it, I thought that when Lincoln was fingering Ronnie Anne I thought that was really hot :) I also wanted to ask you something, you remember when I was a bit disappointed that In ‘Little Rose’ that Randy and Opal didn’t have a full sex scene ? Well, I was wondering if you could perhaps post on the ‘Little Rose’ story an extra chapter about that scene, It just that I was really interested in seeing how the tension would build between the two of them until they started having sex and I understand why you didn’t include it, I thought that the final chapter was absolutely amazing :) but maybe you could post this sex scene as a ‘deleted scene’ perhaps. But the decision is yours and yours only, I know that you are very busy with your other stories and I have no intention of distracting you from your work. Anyway, I hope you’re doing well, let me know what you think of my idea and keep in mind that I’m not asking you to write a very long chapter, just a ‘deleted’ sex scene if you will, Good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

SWP1, glad you liked the chapter.

Regarding the “deleted scene” suggestion, I would do it if I had a really compelling idea for how the Randy/Opal scene would play out. But right now, I just have too many other ideas competing for my attention. (My Ideas list is crazy long.) Hope you’ll enjoy some of the stuff I have in the pipeline.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying, and that is okay, you don’t need to think of anything right now, just focus on the stuff you feel you’re really into right now, maybe later on you could think it but no rush or anything, I definitely am excited to see what you have down the pipeline and I hope you’re doing well, bye and have a good night :) 

Hello George.  Loved the newest chapter.  I was wondering if you had any suggestions for a reading list here?  Btw if you have the time during quarantine and like dnd I would highly suggest checking out Dimension 20 from college humor.  Hope this finds you well and I look forward to the next chapter in one of the stories.

Well, I’d recommend pretty much anything by @FairySlayer. His fics cover a range of fandoms. A particular favorite of mine is his Gravity Falls oneshot story “Coming Between Twins.”

If you are interested in epic-length, high-quality Loud House fics, I’d recommend checking out @DoctorYnot’s stuff. His story “Make It Wit Chu” may be grim (it’s basically about Lincoln being serially raped by his sisters), but it appears to be the most popular LH story on this site.

For original stories, I’ve enjoyed the singles and series by Lady Freelove and The World’s Concubine. Their usernames provide a pretty good hint as to what their stories are about. :)

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and also say a late happy Easter :) I nearly forgot to wish you one so I’m posting it tonight, anyway, hope you’re doing well and I have a question, When will the next chapter of ‘For The Price of One’ be posted ? Let me know when you can but no rush :) bye and have a good night :) also, I read that post you made about telling your grandkids 10 reasons why you have so many pictures of you wearing a face mask and I thought that was really funny :) 

I've haven't been feeling as inspired, story-wise, in the past few weeks. And I've realized that part of the reason why is that – ironically – my brain has much less down time now. I have no commute, which used to provide 40 minutes a day when my gnat-like attention span could jump from topic to topic and now and then strike on something good to include in one of my stories. I don't spend 30 minutes at a stretch on the treadmill or the elliptical machine at the gym, with nothing better to think about than stories; instead I'm riding my bike and looking around while watching out for cars. I haven't spent any time putting gas in my car, waiting my turn for the barber, or doing most of the other mindless things that I do in my normal life. Which means that my mind doesn’t have much time to just spin in place and come up with plot ideas or images or bits of dialogue. 

Weird, right?

It makes perfect sense to me, akin to why we always have really good thoughts while in the middle of a shower or waiting in an elevator. Taking a break from thinking allows the "background processing" in the brain to chew on it before pushing it into the conscious level. (Some neuroscientists may be able to put it in better words.)

Though the pandemic and quarantine doesn't make as big an impact on my life, it's still tough not to have an hour or two away from my computer each day, whether I'm filling my brain with lemons & podcasts or just running between errands. No doubt another part of it is that we kind of feel like we have to be working all of the time "because there's no excuse not to." Maybe a nap or just trying to relax and stop thinking for half an hour each day (very hard at first) will fill that time. Glad you're still getting some physical activity though, harrowing as it may be.

Anyway, best of luck with it. If you stumble across something that works then be sure to share.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.