Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Actually you did a great job with Paa's voice in Quiet, though I suppose you're talking about canon characters. Again, doing Ruby Gloom's voice for a long slog probably taught me how to get into a character's mindset, even if not perfect; but writing in Pinkie Pie's voice actually made it fun.

If you decide to try it, my only suggestion is that you don't start with Ferb Flynn… could be a little limiting. :)

Thanks again for the kind words, and I'm really looking forward to your adventures in parenting story.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:35 AM, FairySlayer said:

Actually you did a great job with Paa's voice in Quiet, though I suppose you're talking about canon characters.

Yes, I am. I’ve written several original stories in the first person, but honestly, it’s never even occurred to me to try writing a fanfic that way. It just seems too daunting to try to be fully in character in every single sentence...although now I’m becoming curious to try it.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say happy new year! :) I hope you had a nice New Year’s Eve :) anyway, I just wanted ask how are you doing oh and I also have some questions about your stories if you don’t mind, 1. How are you doing with your upcoming story ‘Kiss and make up’ ? I can’t wait to see what happens in that story :) 2. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Wishful’ ? But if there is still a lot left to be made then don’t worry, no rush :) 3. How are you doing with your story about the man who keeps a diary and writes down his sexual encounters with a woman and her daughter, because it sounds like an interesting story and I can’t wait to see what happens in it :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and happy new year! :) 

22 hours ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say happy new year! :) I hope you had a nice New Year’s Eve :) anyway, I just wanted ask how are you doing oh and I also have some questions about your stories if you don’t mind, 1. How are you doing with your upcoming story ‘Kiss and make up’ ? I can’t wait to see what happens in that story :) 2. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Wishful’ ? But if there is still a lot left to be made then don’t worry, no rush :) 3. How are you doing with your story about the man who keeps a diary and writes down his sexual encounters with a woman and her daughter, because it sounds like an interesting story and I can’t wait to see what happens in it :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and happy new year! :) 

Hey there. Had a lovely New Year’s; hope you did, too.

As to your questions: 

1. It’s very nearly finished. I’m hoping to post it next week.
  2. It’s coming along, but only slowly; I ended up spending some time on the chapter after that one this week.
  3. I should be ready to start posting that one (titled “For the Price of One”) as soon as I finish one of my stories that is currently in progress. Three of those are now one chapter away from being finished, so that should be soonish.

16 minutes ago, FairySlayer said:

You'd definitely rule at it. Besides, Isabella's naughty diary entries aren't going to write themselves.  #Tri(State)Curious

…unless the boys create a device to read her mind and do that for her. :D

Hmm, I must think on this…

BTW, I was home with a cold today, so on your recommendation, I’ve started watching Ruby Gloom. It’s very cute; I especially like Doom Kitty. And not just because she resembles the cat who is napping on my legs as I type this, although that’s a contributing factor. :)

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling great, but I'm glad you have a warm purry thing to make you feel better. Those are always good.

On the other hand I'm glad you gave "The Happiest Girl in the World" and her precious kitty a chance. If you end up watching the later episode "Ubergloom" there's one joke that will probably raise your eyebrows in a good way.

Anyway I hope you feel better soon – preferably by morning so you can actually enjoy your weekend. Take care. :hug:

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and hope that your feeling better from your cold :) I also wanted to say thank you for replying to my questions as well :) 

Hey, all. I’m still not 100% recovered, but at least I felt well enough today to go back to work, where I make the world a better place by moving commas around. :)

Being sick threw off my game in terms of writing, but now I’m back in the swing of things. Made lots of progress tonight on several stories, including one I don’t think I’ve mentioned yet. 

I keep a list of story ideas – some highly detailed, some not even a sentence long. One of these short items, which has been on the list for a very long time, is “Some kind of cartoon crossover.” Inspiring, I know. :)

Anyway, for unrelated reasons, I recently made a list of all of my incest-themed stories and realized that while I’ve done tons of father/daughter, mother/son, and brother/sister stuff, I’ve neglected the mother/daughter category pretty badly. Then, still being in a list-making mood, I listed some cartoon mother/daughter pairings that I might like to write about. But I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to devote an entire story to any one pairing, and that’s when it occurred to me that I should put them all together in the same story – specifically, by having them compete in a mother/daughter sex contest with a large cash prize and lots of meta references. (“Don’t worry, nobody here knows us, and none of this is canon.”)

So I’ve started work on the story, which involves these pairs:

Rita and Lola Loud from The Loud House
Helen and Violet Parr from The Incredibles
Marge and Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons
Vivian and Isabella Garcia-Shapiro from Phineas and Ferb
Agent K and Riley Daring from The Replacements
Lois and Meg Griffin from Family Guy

May the best pair win. :)

P.S. I swear by the power of rule 34 that I had this idea before I started reading @FairySlayer’s Spazzgirl Letters.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and hope that you will feel better soon :) I also wanted to let you know that I’m really excited for this cartoon mother/daughter competition story your writing, and the contestants are interesting choices, although I have one question, are you planning on adding any other cartoon mother and daughters to the list, because there is one mother/ daughter I remember, okay so you may know the show but it’s an old Nickelodeon show called ‘El Tigre’ and the mother and daughter are supervillains in it, the mother is Voltura or Carmetilla Aves, who is a hot character and the daughter is Zoe aves, or also known as black Cuervo, now before I go on, I just want you to know that I’m not asking you to add these characters to the list, I’m just giving you a suggestion :) if you want to add these characters or possibly keep them in store for a potential sequel to this story ( if you decide to do it of course) the decision is yours, but like I said, I’m just giving you a suggestion, I think the list of characters is really great for your story :) anyway, let me know when you have the time, good luck with your stories, hope you feel better soon, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

I'm glad you're feeling better, even going back to making the world safe for pedantic people like me. :)

Your newest project seems perfect for you, getting to work with multiple show styles in segments yet with the added joy of playing them off one-another. Great selections for pairings too. I'm especially happy to see Agent K and Riley in the mix, since they'll certainly give the others a run for their money, even if one would think Helen and Violet have the edge; yet I'm not going to count out any combo on that list.

1 hour ago, GeorgeGlass said:

“Don’t worry, nobody here knows us, and none of this is canon.”

Perfect. :D

Hmm SWp1, you did a nice job reminding me of Zoë Aves aka "Black Cuervo" ... She actually had some nice complexity , plus it's easy to have fond memories of her because Garabatoz did an awesome drawing of her "stealing a churro" for me.

BTW, I don't know what possessed me last weekend, but I spent a loooong night cranking out the complete outline for my most-pressing story idea. Now just comes the hard part of actually writing it… or somehow tricking you into doing it instead. ;)

Best of luck; take care.

Kiss and Make Up” is posted! When her teenage son and daughter won’t stop fighting, a mother forces them to confront the true cause of the tension between them. But she might wish she hadn’t.

SWP1, sorry, I’m not at all familiar with El Tigre. 

@FairySlayer, I’ll be very interested to find out what you’re working on.

Well, "Kiss and Make Up" seems to be popular so far. In the day-and-a-half since I posted it,iIt's garnered 600+ dragon prints here on AFF, plus a review from @JayDee! And over at Hentai Foundry, the story has earned 21 favorites so far. (Some of my other stories have been posted on HF for years and haven't yet gotten nearly that many favorites.)

Okay, less boasting, more posting. Probably the next things I'll post will be chapter 6 of "Flesh," and the 11th and final chapter of "Country Summer." Shortly thereafter, I'll post chapter 1 of “For the Price of One.” Of course, all of this is subject to my usual whim-driven writing process. :)

I’m insanely late in doing this, but I’d like to recommend “Moonlit Snow,” the story that @InBrightestDay wrote for the AFF Holiday Party. Lovely world-building (especially for a short story), action that’s not only great but historically accurate, and a really touching ending. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing. I also just read your post of your need of help for a title for your ‘Enter the Sandboy’ sequel and I would like to help :) so I have only a few ideas but I think that they might help, so here they are 1. Enter the Sandboy: school year ( p.s. this is just an idea so I will try to be creative in my other ideas :) ) 2. Lincoln the girl man and 3. Raging Horomones , so here are my ideas, they may not be the best ideas I’ve come up with, but I hope one of them either gets chosen or helps inspire you to make up your own title, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your search for the title and the rest of your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:01 AM, GeorgeGlass said:

I’m insanely late in doing this, but I’d like to recommend “Moonlit Snow,” the story that @InBrightestDay wrote for the AFF Holiday Party. Lovely world-building (especially for a short story), action that’s not only great but historically accurate, and a really touching ending. 

I support this recommendation! But be warned, That ending is ‘emotionally’ touching, not in the ‘Chris Hassen shows up to interview Lady Aldreda’ sense.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:01 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

Thank you so much for the recommendation!

On 1/17/2020 at 3:09 PM, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing. I also just read your post of your need of help for a title for your ‘Enter the Sandboy’ sequel and I would like to help :) so I have only a few ideas but I think that they might help, so here they are 1. Enter the Sandboy: school year ( p.s. this is just an idea so I will try to be creative in my other ideas :) ) 2. Lincoln the girl man and 3. Raging Horomones , so here are my ideas, they may not be the best ideas I’ve come up with, but I hope one of them either gets chosen or helps inspire you to make up your own title, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your search for the title and the rest of your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

Thanks, SWP1. Hope you have a good week ahead.

The 11th and final chapter of “Country Summer” is now posted! Geraldine and her cousins spend their last night together sleeping under the stars—and making a few naughty memories for Geraldine to take home with her.

I can scarcely believe that this story, which I started writing in 2015, is finished at last.

Speaking of things that have been a long time in coming: Some time this week, I hope to post a oneshot She-Ra and the Princesses of Power fanfic titled "What Happens on Mystacor." I started writing this story not long after watching season 1 of the show, but it took me a good long time to figure out exactly what should happen in it, and then to write it.

The third item on my ambitious agenda for this week is to post the first chapter of "For the Price of One." Let’s see if I can manage all that.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing. Also, I wanted to let you know that I’ve just read the final chapter of ‘Country Summer’ and I really enjoyed it, I will admit that I haven’t had the time read the entire story but I will read it soon :) I also wanted to say that I’m excited for this ‘She ra’ story your making, it sounds interesting and I’m also very excited for the first chapter of ‘ For the Price of One’ I’m really excited to see how the main character will describe his sexual encounters with the woman and her daughter, I wonder if it will be like how Rose’s dad described how he felt when he was having sex with Rose, In the final chapter of ‘Little Rose’ we didn’t get to see a descriptive scene where he and Opal have sex but this could be a way to do that with this character :) oh and also, are you excited for the premiere of ‘Star Trek: Picard’ ? I can’t wait to check out what the former captain of the Enterprise is up to :) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and can’t wait for the first chapter of ‘For the Price of One’ and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night. 

What Happens on Mystacor is posted! On the last night of their visit to the island of Mystacor, Glimmer and Bow find a new way to help Adora deal with her stress.

SWP1, I’m hoping to get chapter 1 of “For the Price of One” posted by Saturday. And don’t you worry: The MC will be having fun with both his new girlfriend AND her daughter. As for Star Trek: Picard, I’m sure it will be good – Picard was always my favorite Star Trek captain – but I don’t have CBS All Access (or whatever it’s called). Maybe I’ll catch it later when it shows up in some other medium.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying, I also wanted to let you know that I have just read ‘What happens on Mystacor’ and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was a nice story about two friends helping their new friend feel comfortable by giving her a fruit that makes them horny :) anyway, hope you’re doing well and hope you have a good night :) 

Guest Lord of M

Piccard is going to be streaming on prime starting this week I believe.  Finally managed to catch up on your latest works.  Go to say you never disappoint.  Even with the ones that aren't in my normal read types I can't help but check them out for the quality 

Chapter 1 of “For the Price of One” is posted! Newly single Ramon starts dating a hot woman named Serena and discovers that she has a strange fetish that involves her cute young daughter.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:29 PM, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying, I also wanted to let you know that I have just read ‘What happens on Mystacor’ and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was a nice story about two friends helping their new friend feel comfortable by giving her a fruit that makes them horny :) anyway, hope you’re doing well and hope you have a good night :) 

Thanks for reading that and commenting on it. I know She-Ra isn’t everyone’s thing.

18 hours ago, Guest Lord of M said:

Piccard is going to be streaming on prime starting this week I believe.  Finally managed to catch up on your latest works.  Go to say you never disappoint.  Even with the ones that aren't in my normal read types I can't help but check them out for the quality 

Thanks for the info, and thanks even more for the comment!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.