Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Hello, all. I've been traveling, so I haven't had a chance to post any updates until today. A few things:

First, I've finally finished the rough draft of chapter 3 of "Flesh." I'm hoping to get it polished up and posted before the week is out.

Second, I think I'm done with the "finish two, start one" thing. The number of partly posted chaptered stories I have has shrunk from eight to five, and that's where I'll leave it, at least for the near future. 

Third, I have a very short Loud House one-shot that should be ready for beta soon. Nothing hardcore, just an amusing little vignette.

Fourth: SWP1, I have indeed made some progress with the next chapter of “Wishful.” Hoping to have it ready some time next week. Also, did you happen to check out “Day of the Deadly”?

Edited by GeorgeGlass

My relatively innocent Loud House flashfic “Lincoln’s Lesson” is now posted. Here’s the summary:

Alternate version of “Undie Pressure.” Lincoln prefers to read comics in his underwear because reading with his clothes on is uncomfortable and distracting. That is, until his sisters find a way to make reading in his underwear even more uncomfortable and distracting.

In the interest of transparency (hey, it's right in the thread title), I must confess that I recently broke one of my own rules and allowed the List of Twenty to expand to 22 stories. 

One of these is a short story that I found so erotically compelling that I couldn't resist the urge to start writing it. It's titled "Conscious Sedation," and it's told from the POV of an anesthesiologist who takes advantage of a very young, not-very-awake female patient. Yeah, I know, I’m a mess. :)

The other new story is the one I'm writing for the AFF Holiday Party. I wanted to get started on it to give it a reasonable chance of being finished in time for Christmas. It has no title yet, but it's about a new reindeer joining Santa's team. There's a lot of work involved in getting ready for The Big Night, but there's also a fun initiation. :)

Fortunately, having just posted "Lincoln's Lesson" got the list back down to 21 stories, and I expect to post "Conscious Sedation" soon, which will make it an even and completely not-insane 20 again.

Speaking of finishing things, tonight I completed the rough draft of chapter 4 of “Wishful.” Assuming that I have enough free time to proof it, it could be posted as soon as tomorrow evening.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

21 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Chapter 4 of “Wishful” is up! Jace loves his dog, Snowdrift, and she loves him back. But her counterpart in the Wishful loves him in a very different way.

Yikes! Even thought I've been reading the story all along, I didn't realize I hadn't left and reviews for "Wishful" yet!  (…that one message notwithstanding.)

Happily, that travesty has now been corrected. Long live King Jace!

Guest The World's Concubine

George, thank you for the reviews. It is a bit discouraging when one’s stories get thousands of hits but few, if any, leave reviews. If you wish to communicate with me, you can reach me at the email account I set up solely for this purpose.  enola.emmile@aol.com.

So I recently started watching High School D x D and quickly got hooked. Today, I realized why: It’s got lots of fantasy action and oodles of fanservice, but it’s also got good storylines and genuine emotion. Which is exactly what I try to put into my stories. 

SWP1, hey there. Some answers to your questions:

1. Yup, already bought most of my Christmas gifts. How about you?
  2. As a matter of fact, I am writing a Christmas story right now. Its working title is “The Ninth Reindeer”; it’s about Rudy, a young reindeer who's fresh out of flight school and who is recruited at the 11th hour to join Santa's team for its annual round-the-world flight. And while the training is grueling, there are some pretty sexy perks. :) I’ll be posting the story in the AFF Holiday Party.
  3. Have made a good start on chapter 5 of “Wishful,” but there’s plenty left to write.
  4. Definitely looking forward to The Rise of Skywalker. I’ve heard they’re going to get more into Finn’s backstory, which I’ve been curious about.
  5. My favorite Christmas movie is Lethal Weapon. :) How about yours? 

Guest Star Wars player 1

hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for answering my questions :) now to answer yours 1. Yes, I did most of it on Black Friday, gotta love that holiday :) 2. I’m glad to hear that you’re making a Christmas story, I will be sure to check it out when it’s posted :) 3. Glad to hear updates from chapter 5 of ‘Wishful’, can’t wait to see what happens next but no rush :) 4. I also heard about finn’s backstory and how it’s gonna go deeper into it, so I can’t wait to see that :) 5. I can’t decide what my favorite Christmas movie is but there are some good ones I’ve seen, like The nightmare before Christmas’, ‘Rudolph the red nosed reindeer’, and ‘ how the grinch stole Christmas’ and I have never seen lethal weapon, but if my suspicion’s are correct, this movie is an action movie/Christmas movie like ‘Die Hard’, so I might check it out :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, thanks for replying, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

23 hours ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

I have never seen lethal weapon, but if my suspicion’s are correct, this movie is an action movie/Christmas movie like ‘Die Hard’, so I might check it out :)

Yes, it is very much like that. I’d say that Die Hard and Lethal Weapon are among the best action movies of the ‘80s.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how you’re doing, I am really excited for Christmas this year, the season of giving :) Also, I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind, 1. How are you doing for preparing for Christmas this year? 2. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Wishful’ ? I’m really excited to see what happens next but no rush :) 3. Have you tried out Disney Plus and have you seen The Mandalorian yet? Because if you haven’t, then you need to watch it soon, it is really a great show that feels like Star Wars :) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night and happy holidays ! :) 

Hey, all. Making some solid progress on stories this week. I’m particularly pleased to have made a lot on the penultimate chapter of “Make It All Better” – a story I haven’t updated since May. With any luck, I’ll have the chapter posted by the weekend.

SWP1, to answer your questions:

1. Pretty well. I actually bought my wife’s present in October, I got my brother something I know he’ll love, and I’m all set on stocking-stuffers. You?
  2. It’s coming along nicely, but there’s still plenty left to be written. (You actually just reminded me that I need to take another look at my notes on the characters that are featured in this chapter.)
  3. Yes, I bought a 3-year subscription to Disney+ back when they were having that $3.85/month deal. I’ve been watching The Mandalorian and am really enjoying it. (Also glad to be catching up on Amphibia.)
  4. Happy holidays!

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say thanks for answering my questions :) I plan on getting my family something for Christmas as well and I’m glad to hear that I helped remind you to look at your notes for the next chapter of ‘Wishful’, you’re welcome :) I too really love the mandalorian and can’t wait for the final episode next week, and I also can’t wait to see ‘The rise of skywalker’ this weekend :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and I hope to hear from you again soon, bye and happy holidays ! :)

At last, “The Ninth Reindeer” is posted! A young reindeer who's fresh out of flight school is recruited at the eleventh hour to join Santa's team for its annual round-the-world flight. And while the training is grueling, there are some pretty sexy perks.

Also, after posting chapter 9 of “Make It All Better” last night, I discovered that at some point, I had erroneously tagged that story as complete. It isn’t! There’s still one chapter left to go. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and merry Christmas! :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a very nice holiday season, I also wanted to say that I read your Christmas story ‘The Ninth Reindeer’ and I thought it was really good, a great story for the holidays :) I also wanted to ask you how are you doing and how are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Wishful’, let me know when you have the time anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope you have a very merry holidays! :) 

Hey, SWP1. Glad you liked “The Ninth Reindeer.” I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out.

The next chapter of Wishful is coming right along, but there’s plenty more to do. 

BTW, I saw The Rise of Skywalker last weekend. Whatever some of its detractors may say, I thought it was fun to watch and a satisfying conclusion to the Star Wars story.

Hope you’re having a great holiday.

Okay, last post of 2019!

First, a recommendation: I recently started reading @FairySlayer’s Spazzgirl Letters, and so far, I’m quite enjoying it. It's an anthology of sex stories, each one about a lesbian encounter between two loli characters from two different cartoon series. Each story comes in the form of a “Penthouse Letters”-style tale told from the POV of one of the participating characters. This, to me, is next-level stuff: Writing dialogue that is faithful to a character’s voice is one thing, but writing an entire story that way is quite another. (I’ve never been bold enough to try it.) I’m not familiar with every character, but four chapters in, I’m finding it plenty entertaining.

Second, I’ve been doing another cycle through all 20 stories, and it’s looking like the next thing I’ll finish is a one-shot titled “Kiss and Make Up” (my thanks to @Sinfulwolf for the title suggestion). The summary: When her teenage son and daughter won't stop fighting, a mother forces them to confront the true cause of the tension between them. But she might wish she hadn't.

Happy New Year, all!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.