Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

I've finally decided which new chaptered story to start posting. It's one I haven't mentioned before, because I wasn't sure for a long time when it might be close to ready. A lot of decisions had to be made about what happens when, how many chapters, etc. 

In any case, the story is called Flesh, and it is super-dark. It's about an eleven-year-old psychopath who develops a form of telekinesis that enables him to control living tissue. He uses this ability to turn his mother and older sisters into his busty full-time sex slaves. 

In other news, chapter 4 of Delta Delta Delta is about 90% done. I hope to have it posted by the weekend.

Well, chapter 1 of Flesh has already garnered 600+ dragon prints. More impressively, it actually earned a review, which is not always the case with my more extreme stories. 

Lots of progress to report. My long-suffering one-shot, Goldilocked, may go up this week, as should chapter 4 of Delta Delta Delta. Chapter 6 of Enter the Sandboy is coming along and should be ready for beta by the weekend. Finally, chapter 2 of Flesh will probably be ready for posting by this time next week. Hopefully, chapter 10 of Country Summer won’t be far behind that.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, sorry if I haven’t been able to comment lately, I’ve been very busy these past days, but now I’m able to have more time for stuff :) So first off I wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? I also wanted to let you know that I’ve just read chapter 4 of ‘Delta Delta Delta’ and I really enjoyed, I liked the part where all the girls talk about their past experiences :) Anyway, I wanted to also let you know that I will be leaving my review for the final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ finally, So I will give you my review and I hope you like it. So to start off, when I saw your comment saying that you had posted the final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ my heart leapt for joy :) Now into the chapter, the first thing I want to talk about is how I have really loved Coltrane’s pairing with all three of the Hirano women, especially him and Dr.Hirano, I personally think they are a great couple :) I loved the part where they all had sex together, I thought that was really heartwarming and hot :) and when Coltrane and Dr. Hirano finally kissed, I was shaking with excitement :) next is one of the most beautiful, heartwarming, hot, and of course adorable parts of the whole ‘Hot Yoga’ storyline, when Dr. Hirano tells Coltrane and Stacy and Ginger that she’s pregnant, I was overjoyed when that part happened, and when Coltrane and Dr. Hirano finished having sex, I also loved the part where Stacy and Ginger ask their mom when can Coltrane get them pregnant and she says all in good time, I thought that was a really sweet moment for them all :) next is another one of my favorite parts of this story, when Baltazhar pairs up with Gretchen and Adyson, I was surprised when he started acting dominant with both of them, that was unexpected but really hot :) I love how when Adyson gets in a ‘challenging mood’ she helps give Baltazhar hints about what she wants him to do with her and Gretchen, I thought that was really hot and sweet :) next is probably the most hottest part of this story, when all of the Yoga members have sex with Jenny, I loved it when all the guys triple penetrated her, and when all the women kissed all over her body, and I also loved the part where all the younger members of the Yoga club have sex together in front of Jenny, I thought that was really hot and sweet to see her watching what she taught them :) and when Dr. Hirano led Midas over to Jenny to have sex with her, I thought that was really hot as well :) Finally, at the end when everyone helped dress Jenny back in her clothes, I thought that was really sweet, and kind of them :) Next is when Dr. Hirano talks with Roger and Melanie about coming to next class, and when Dr. Hirano said that she was surprised that they didn’t have sex with each other, and Roger said that they didn’t need incense for that and then Melanie said that they have sex in roger’s office all the time, I nearly burst out laughing at that part :) The next part that I really love is when Baltazhar gives Gretchen and Adyson a dog tag with both their names on it, I thought that was really sweet and heartwarming, and when Adyson hugged both him and Gretchen and he saw Vanessa mouth to him that he saw proud of Home, I thought that was really sweet, and now Baltazhar and Gretchen and Adyson are now one of my favorite PnF couples :) and then finally the last part of this story, when Ginger walks over to Jenny and ask if the incense has any side effect because she saw Kelly Klarkson flying on a hang glider out the window and Dr. Hirano told to go lie down, I thought that was a really great, funny and heartwarming way to end the story :) So this is my review for the final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and I hope you like it, I love ‘Hot Yoga’ and this amazing sequel to it, It will always be my number one favorite of all your PnF stories you have made, I will always consider this canon as well, and I hope you let me know what you think of my review when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Goldilocked, a short story four years in the making, is posted at last! Bratty teenager Amber breaks into a cottage in the woods, then has to “bear” the consequences.

This also marks my 100th story posted on AFF (not including those in story jams and such). What am I doing with my life? :)

On 9/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, JayDee said:

(I absolutely refuse to name names although someone else will probably say ATK)

I haven’t been watching America’s Test Kitchen with any regularity, but I imagine things have changed since Chris Kimball left.

OK, you were probably referring to someone or something else, but that was my best guess. :)

Chapter 10 of Country Summer is now posted. Geraldine and her cousins help make Franny’s birthday wish come true (with the help of plenty of willing boys), and Geraldine gets some private time with Ben.

I can hardly believe that it’s been 4 years since I posted the first chapter of this story, and that now there’s just 1 chapter left to go.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

On 9/17/2019 at 1:25 AM, GeorgeGlass said:

I haven’t been watching America’s Test Kitchen with any regularity, but I imagine things have changed since Chris Kimball left.

OK, you were probably referring to someone or something else, but that was my best guess. :)

Thought I’d responded! This user – http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/18715-andrew-troy-keller/?tab=comments#comment-217221

No, they were all an actual story. Just pretty much the same story most of the time and minor changes to text. Most every single one referred to a chararcter +"experiencing pure and untamed erotica...and enjoying every minute of it”

Found someone’s old blog being upset about him:

http://pleasestopwriting.blogspot.com/2007/09/andrew-troy-keller.html

That said, he may have changed in the last decade and could even now be crafting fine stories. Which is more than could be said about me.

I had been expecting to post chapter 2 of “Flesh” some time this weekend. However, I’ve now realized that what I was planning to post as chapter 2 really ought to be chapter 3 and vice versa. So it will be a while longer. 

Nothing else is particularly close to ready yet. What I’d like to finish soonish is chapter 9 of “Make It All Better” and chapter 4 of “Wishful,” closely followed by my story for the Halloween jam. But then, I’d like a lot of things.

Well, I've really done it now. Having previously decided that the planned chapter 2 of “Flesh” should be chapter 3 and vice versa, I have now come to the conclusion that the original chapter 4 should actually be chapter 2. Fortunately for anyone who is following this story, quite a bit of that chapter is already written, so the wait shouldn't be too long.

Also, chapter 8 of “Enter the Sandboy” is nearly ready for beta. Maybe tomorrow.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted say hi and I also heard that today is your birthday, so happy birthday! :) I also glad to hear about the next chapter of ‘Enter the Sandboy’ and I hope you’re doing well with your other stories as well, oh and I have one or two questions if you don’t mind, 1. About your upcoming story ‘For the Price of one’ I render reading your comment saying it would be in a diary format, will the guy write down all the sex he has with the woman he meets cause that would be a really nice and hot thing for the story to do :) 2. Are you going to see ‘Joker’ this Friday ? I’m am really excited for it, it seems like yesterday they announced this film and now look at us :) anyway, hope you’re doing well and hope you have a very happy birthday, and I’m sure that your parents are wishing you a happy birthday in heaven as well :) bye and have a good night.

Just a little update about what's on tap. Chapter 10 of "Enter the Sandboy" will probably be ready for beta this weekend. I've also spent quality time this week on chapter 4 of "Wishful," chapter 3 of "Flesh," and the one-shot "Day of the Deadly," which I'm writing for this year's Halloween story jam. I'd really like to post that one at least a week before Halloween, which means I'd better get a move on.

I’ve just posted my story for the AFF Halloween Party, titled “Day of the Deadly.” When the narcos killed Graciela’s brother Enrique, all hope of getting their village out from under the cartel’s thumb died with him. But on the night when the veil between this world and the next grows thin, there may be one more chance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.