Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how was your weekend ? Besides the news about ‘Wishful’ and your new ‘Loud house’ story of course :) Also, I wanted to let you know that I’m really excited for the next chapter of ‘Wishful’ and I’m also excited for this new ‘Loud House’ story called ‘Enter the Sandboy’, I wonder what it will be about :) oh and I also wanted to let you know that I have recently watched the live action remake of ‘The Lion King’ and I really enjoyed it, of all the remakes Disney has made this year, I still think ‘Aladdin’ was the best one of them, and while not as good as the original, it still has a lot of great moments that parents who saw the original when they were kids, will love along with their own kids :) Anyway, let me know how your weekend was when you have the time, good luck with your stories, including the next chapter of ‘Wishful’ , the upcoming ‘Loud House’ story, and the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say that I’m glad to know that the final chapter of ‘Auntie’s Home’ is getting close to being finished, I wonder what will happen in the final chapter? It has been a while since I have read the story, but I read all the chapters to catch myself up in preparation for the final chapter :) Anyway, Hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Well, it took a bit longer than expected, but the final chapter of Auntie's Home is posted at last. It ended up going through two rounds of beta; Jomahawk pointed out some weaknesses in the first draft, so I changed up some of the dialogue and added almost a thousand words of new material to flesh out certain scenes. I think it's now a fitting finale to the story.

Now, in accordance with my self-imposed "Finish two, start one" rule, I can begin posting my new Loud House story, Enter the Sandboy. Chapter 1 has already been betaed; I just want to give it one more look before I post it, probably tomorrow.

I also recently made some headway with the final chapter of The More, the Merrier. I'd say it's about 50% written now. (When this thing is done, I’m going to take a long break from massive-orgy stories. :) )

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve just read the final chapter of ‘Auntie’s Home’ and I really loved it. I loved how Mara found out that she has a great life with Eric and his mom, and I also loved how Eric got them pregnant, I thought that was really hot and sweet. I also Loved it when he saw having sex with his friends mom as well, and finally the ending where his Mom says that this is his home, her home, and ‘Auntie’s Home’ I thought that was a really great way to end the story :) I love this story and it will always be one of my favorites of yours :) Anyway, glad to hear news about ‘The More, The Merrier’, and I cannot wait for it :) and I think that your right, maybe you should take a break from the massive-orgy stories :) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? Also, How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Enter the Sandboy’? And how are you doing with the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

4 hours ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing?

I’m doing fine. Work has been stressful so far this week, but that just seems to drive me to greater story-writing effort when I get home. 

Also, How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Enter the Sandboy’?

As it happens, I just sent it off to beta. So I expect to have it posted soon.

And how are you doing with the next chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ ? 

I recently did another cycle through all 20 in-progress stories, so I made a least a bit of progress on all of them, but I made a particularly good amount on TMTM. I think that chapter is about two-thirds complete now.

Other things I made particularly good progress on include a couple of one-shot stories:

1. “Goldilocked,” the dark, rapey Goldilocks story I’ve been working on for a long time now. I’ve just got one scene left to write and it will be ready for prime time.
  1. “The Order of Things,” a much shorter, furry story about an eleven-year-old boy who regularly fucks his five-year-old brother. When the younger brother complains about always being on the receiving end, the older brother teaches him to fuck their even younger (two-year-old) brother. Lots of semi-consensual fun. :)

Guest Star Wars player 1

hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve read chapter 2 of ‘Enter the sandboy’ and I have left a little review of it on the story’s review page, so let me know what you think of it when you have the time :)  

So, much progress to report. First, I’ve just posted “The Order of Things,” my furry brother-on-brother-on-brother underage incest story. Check it out if that’s your thing.

Second and third, I expect to have the final chapter of The More, the Merrier ready for beta in the next couple of days, and chapter 3 of Enter the Sandboy should also be ready for beta by the end of the week. (Jomahawk is the beta for both stories, though, so the Sandboy chapter will have to wait in line.)

I’ve also made solid progress on chapter 4 of Delta Delta Delta, but there’s still quite a bit left to do. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve read chapter 3 of ‘Enter the Sandboy’ and I really loved it, I will leave a review today as well in the story’s review page :) Anyway, how are you doing? Oh and from what I’ve read in your comment, the final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ is in beta, I’m very excited to see the finale of this great, amazing, and hot sequel :) Hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

Much progress to report. I expect to have both chapter 4 of Enter the Sandboy and chapter 6 of Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl ready for beta this weekend. Also making steady headway on chapter 4 of Delta Delta Delta. 

In other news, I've just read the first two chapters of Regina by Lady Freelove. It's a fun saga of promiscuity and incest, told from the POV of the title character but with entertaining asides about her family's history and philosophy regarding sex.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how you are doing? I’m glad to hear about chapter 4 of ‘Enter the Sandboy’ and chapter 6 of ‘Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl’ I can’t wait to see what happens next in those stories. Anyway, I have something important to tell you, I will be a bit busy this weekend and so I may or may not be able to comment this weekend, so just Incase, I’m doing this today :) Since this could be the last I post before this weekend, I thought about asking you a few questions if you don’t mind, so to start off, 1. How are you doing with ‘The Final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’, is it back from beta yet, but if it is not then no rush :) I just can’t believe how much time has passed, it seems like yesterday we were just discussing the possibility of a sequel to ‘Hot Yoga’ and now the story has four chapters, I’d say that is an amazing amount of progress, I cannot wait for the final chapter of this amazing story with all these great characters, who knew that a hot, amazing story like this could make them some of my favorite PnF characters :) I hope that your doing well with the final chapter of this story and I can’t wait to see how it ends :) now onto my second question, Have you seen the new trailer for Joaquin Phoenix’s ‘Joker’ film ? I am really excited about it and it seems a whole lot of others are too, there is even talk of the film getting an Oscar, I don’t know much about them but it seems like this film and Joaquin Phoenix will win it definitely :)    Next question is have you seen the new trailer for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ it looks very good and I learned that the original director James Cameron, who is producing this film, has looked at the other terminator films, the ones that people didn’t like too much, and learned the mistakes these films made, and how he helped the director Tim Miller keep the story simple, I love this and Honestly believe that this new Terminator film will be a great success with the fans, myself included :) anyway, those are all my questions, let me know what you think of them when you have the time, can’t wait for the final chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ but no rush :) and I also can’t wait for the next chapters of your other stories as well :) Oh and just to let you know, I may indeed be unable to comment this weekend but you never know :) hope you’re doing well, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day :) 

SWP1, it’s funny you should ask about chapter 5 of The More, the Merrier, because I just posted it. I’ve also just sent chapter 4 of Enter the Sandboy off to beta.

JayDee: What are you, psychic? In any case, you’ll find out for sure very soon; I should be sending you chapter 6 today or tomorrow.

Back to SWP1: In fact, I haven’t seen either of those trailers yet. I’ve spent most of my off time lately writing smut. :) But I’m glad to see James Cameron back at the helm of a Terminator movie. Not that I think he’s infallible, but he’s got the best chance of producing a good Terminator movie after the string of bad ones that followed the original two (or three; the third one had its charms).

1 minute ago, JayDee said:

I am doing a tonne of overtime tomorrow so I may be a little slower getting back to you this time round, but I’ll look at it as soon as I can with my ususal useless relentless positivity.

No worries. I’m always happy to wait for some cheerleading. :)

Seriously, though, don’t sell yourself short. Your comments on chapter 5 were valuable.

It’s been a productive week. Chapter 4 of Enter the Sandboy is now up, and chapter 6 of Mia is in beta.

In accordance with my self-imposed “finish two, start one” story, once chapter of Mia is up, I’ll post the first chapter of a new story fairly soon thereafter. Details to come. 

And now, some straight-up bragging. Someone at Hentai Foundry left this comment about the final chapter of Mia:

“This is the most touching, satisfying, heart-feel-good ending to a 'Chick with dick bangs her way through life' story I've ever read. I'm so happy.”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.