Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and I am glad to hear that your back:) I can’t wait to see Godzilla: king of the monsters soon, and I have a opinion about critics, apparently some critics may actually try to make people’s hype for a film low for some unknown reason, but I think and really hope that the all the amazing people who worked on this film are not going to be put down by them, because audiences are having a much more positive reaction to the film, and I think that is great because when people see a movie, they shouldn’t listen to the critics all the time. I honestly am excited for this movie and I also cannot wait for Godzilla vs Kong :) Anyway, hope you’re doing well, and also, if you want to reply to my review of chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ on it’s own review page instead of here, then that would be fine :) oh and also, I said that I would give my full review of the new chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ when I had the time, so now I’m going to post it now, so from here on now, this is my review of the new chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ hope you enjoy it:).                                         First off, I want to say that this chapter was extraordinary, I loved it a lot and I’m excited to see what happens next:) so the first thing that I loved was when Coltrane was paired with Ginger, I really loved how they communicated with each other while being paired, I loved how Coltrane proved to Ginger that he was a great, considerate loved to her and her family, and how Coltrane realized that he was the luckiest person alive:) And in the end, when Dr. Hirano wipes away a tear at the sight of them admitting their feelings for each other, I thought that was a really sweet moment:) next thing I want to talk about is how Roger and Vanessa discover and reveal their desires for one another, I thought that was really hot and sweet:) The next thing is one my favorite parts of this story in general, When Monty pairs up with Sally, I thought that it was really hot and I loved how Sally was loving it and having the desire to do it again and again and of course, again:) I also got some ‘Little Rose’ vibes from that part of the story and othe other part:) The next thing is another one of my favorite parts of the story is when Baltazhar pairs up with Jenny, When the two pair up with each other, I like how Baltazhar thinks to himself how Jenny is the most fun to be paired up with:) and I especially loved the part where she kisses him after he tells her that it is because of her that he is with his sexual side, I thought that was really nice and then I loved the part where Midas and Baltazhar DP Jenny:) next is when Melanie was paired up with Pedro, I was already a fan of her and Baltazhar’s pairing and now to see her pair up with Pedro was really, I’m guessing that she’s even more happy that now there is more than one young boy in the club:) next is when Adyson makes Gretchen pair up with Stacy, I loved that Gretchen was thinking about Adyson taking her to the beach and letting everyone have her:) I also liked Adyson made Stacy order Gretchen around:) then there is the part where Vanessa and Monty pair up and Sally and Pedro pair up with them, I really loved how Vanessa was guiding Sally through it and how Monty was helping Pedro through it as well, I thought that was really hot and hope to see more of that in the next chapter:) Finally, we have the last part where Dr hirano, after having doggystyle sex with Roger, calls Coltrane, Stacy, and Ginger over, I am really excited and am wondering what ‘Special News’ she has for them:) So, that is my review for the new chapter of ‘The More, the Merrier’ and I hope you get the time to review it when you can, anyway, hope you’re doing well, glad to hear you’re back from your travels, good luck with your other stories as well, hope you get some much needed rest, and hope to hear from you again soon:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everybody. I’m back in the full writing swing, and I’ve been pretty productive over the past several days. Still not super close to posting anything, but I made progress on a lot of stuff—including a new one-short story to be titled “The Ball Pit.” A little girl, a tentacle alien, all kinds of badness. :)

SWP1, thanks for reviewing the latest chapter of The More, the Merrier. I’ve posted a response in the thread for that story: 

Oh, and I too am looking forward to Godzilla vs Kong. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that i’ve read your page about my review of chapter 4 of ‘The a More, the Merrier’ and I’m glad to hear you’re opinion on it, anyway, hope you’re doing well, can’t wait for this new ‘The Ball Pit’ story you have planned and also one question, since your back in writing full swing, how are you doing with the last chapter of ‘Little Rose’, I can’t wait to see what happens between Rose’s dad and Opal :) Let me know when you have the time, anyway, thanks for replying to my review for chapter 4 of ‘The More, the Merrier’, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Earlier tonight, I had an unexpected, massive surge of inspiration regarding the next chapter of Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl. Now, chapter 5, which was nowhere near done, should be ready for beta in a day or two. (Heads up, JayDee!)

Regarding Little Rose, I was stuck on this final chapter for quite a while because of decision paralysis: With the addition of Opal and Evie, there were so many things I could do that I had trouble figuring out what I should do. But then I asked myself, what are the truly essential things that need to be in this chapter? What expectations need to be paid off? Once I thought to ask myself those questions, it wasn't hard to answer them, and I've been making steady progress on chapter 9 since then.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that during this weekend I may be going to an area that doesn’t have WiFi, so I will leave this message for you, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? I can’t wait for the next chapter of ‘Country Summer’ and I also cannot wait for the final chapter of ‘Little Rose’ but no rush :) oh and also one question, is there another chapter of ‘Auntie’s Home’ being made ?, because it has been a little while since I have read ‘Auntie’s Home’ , oh and also, about chapter 5 of ‘The More, the Merrier’ will it have a lot of sex scenes in it as the other chapters? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and I will probably reply hopefully by tonight or, if there is no WiFi this weekend, then I will reply later, bye and have a nice day.

I keep thinking that I just have one more thing to do and chapter 9 of Country Summer will be finished, but then there always ends up being one more thing after that, and one more after that...

SWP1:

--Yes, there’s one chapter of Auntie’s Home still  to come. I worked on it a bit tonight, actually, but there’s quite a bit more to do. 

--Chapter 5 of TMTM will have a lot of sex in it, including a grand finale involving all of the characters.

I’m about to go away for a bit, too, to a place that has limited cell service and probably no wifi, so it may be a while before I post again.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am back now :) I’m glad to be back home and I hope you are doing well, and if you are back as well, I have a few questions if you don’t mind,  1. how was your time away? 2. How are you doing with the final chapter of ‘Little Rose’ ? 3. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Country Summer’ ? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :)

Hey, all. All my news falls neatly within the bounds of SWP1’s questions, so I’ll just go ahead and answer them. :)

1. I had a lovely trip, which included spending quality time with a lot of my family. Hope you had a good trip, too.

2 & 3. I actually finished rough drafts of both chapters while traveling home yesterday. I'm proofing the Little Rose chapter now and expect to post it tomorrow. The next chapter of Country Summer should be ready a day or two after that. Yay, progress!

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and that I’m glad to hear that you’re back, I’m glad you had a nice time with your family :) Also, thanks for replying to my questions as well, I cannot wait for the final chapter of ‘Little Rose’ and I cannot  wait to see what happens with Rose and her dad, Opal, and Evie :) I also can’t wait the next chapter of ‘Country Summer’ as well, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have just read the final chapter of ‘Little Rose’ and I really loved it! :) I loved everything about the chapter and I think I will leave a review for it in the ‘Original story’ comment section after I post this comment, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, and let me know of what you think of my review when you have the time, bye and have a nice day :)

Chapter 9 of Country Summer is posted! It’s Franny’s birthday, and her party is gonna get wild – before it even starts.

I can’t believe I have three reviews to respond to – two of the finale chapter of Little Rose, and one of my Steven Universe short story “P. F. A. S. (Post-Fusion Attachment Syndrome).” An embarrassment of riches!

I watched the most recent episode of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power the other night, and I was disappointed to discover that I'm going to have to remove my favorite piece of dialogue from my in-progress fanfic "What Happens on Mystacor." It was written on the assumption that Glimmer and Bow have known each other since childhood, which turns out not to be the case. Stupid canon. :/

In happier news, after finishing two chapters in two days earlier this week, I couldn’t decide what to do next, so I did another cycle through all 20 of my in-progress stories. Whenever I do this, I hope that inspiration will strike and that I’ll suddenly make a huge leap forward on one of the stories, but that didn’t happen this time. But last night, when I was trying to decide what to do next, inspiration suddenly struck like a mofo and I wrote about 2000 words of “Goldilocked,” a one-shot story (about a girl who breaks into the Three Bears’ house and ends up becoming their sex slave) that I’ve been working on very slowly for almost four years. Now it looks like I might finish it in the foreseeable future.

Finally, now that Little Rose is finished, a new story has been added to the List of Twenty. It’s a one-shot called “Day of the Deadly,” and it’s for this year’s Halloween story jam. (Yes, I know it’s only June, but given how slowly I write...) A summary: When the cartel killed Graciela’s brother Enrique, all hope of getting their village out from under the cartel’s thumb died with him. But on the night when the veil between this world and the next grows thin, there may be one more chance.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hey it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and Happy 4th of July! :) I hope you’re doing well, and also, how are you doing with your stories? Like ‘The More, the Merrier’ and ‘Aunties Home’ and also, have you ever planned any 4th of July stories? If so, let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories and hope to hear from you again soon, oh and also, I will be busy probably for a couple of days so I won’t be able to read chapter 9 of ‘Country Summer’ until later, bye and have a good night and Happy 4th of July!

Looks like the next thing I’m going to post is chapter 8 of Make It All Better. I’ve been stuck on it for a good while (the last time I posted a new chapter of that story was in December), but I’ve finally figured out how the chapter should end, so I’m hoping to finish it in the next few days. 

Nothing else is all that close to being finished. The next thing I’d like to finish is chapter 3 of Wishful, because after Make It All Better, that’s the story that has gone longest without an update. 

SWP1, hope you had a great Fourth. I actually did once write a Fourth of July story: It’s called “Fireworks,” and it’s a sequel to my Valentine’s Day story, “Some Girl.” 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how are you doing? I hope you had a great 4th of July, and I also wanted to let you know that I have recently read chapter 8 of ‘Make It All Better’ and I thought it was really good, I remember reading the first couple of chapters of this story a long while back, and it’s nice to know that this story is still continuing :) Oh and speaking of stories that I haven’t read in a long while, I also have read ‘Some Girl’ the sequel to ‘Valentines Day’ and I thought it was really good and a nice story :) Anyway, I have a few questions if you don’t mind, 1. Are you planning to see the live action remake of ‘The Lion King’ because I’m really excited for it and they also have released the soundtrack today P.S. I wouldn’t look up what people are saying about the film because it is usually the critics who review a movie first and sometimes their reviews can be ridiculous or can make people lose their excitement about the film, so just watch it with your own opinion :) 2. How are you doing with your other stories like ‘The More, the Merrier’? I wonder who Pedro and Sally are gonna pair up with next :) 3. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Auntie’s Home’ I wonder what’s gonna happen next in this story :) Anyway, let me know when you have the time, hope you will enjoy ‘The Lion king’, hope you’re doing well with ‘The More, the Merrier’ and your other stories, oh and I haven’t read chapter 9 of ‘Country Summer’ just yet but I will soon and I will probably review in my next comment, anyway, hope you’re doing well and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night.

Hey, all. I'm pleased to say that "The Ball Pit" has already garnered over a thousand hits. No reviews yet, though; even in this anonymous online world, it takes a certain amount of guts to review (thereby admitting that you read) a story like that. I was happy when someone finally gave "You Get What You Pay For" its first review last weekend.

SWP1:

--I don’t have any particular feelings about the original Lion King or the live-action (kind of) remake. Having seen Spider-Man: Far From Home last weekend, I think I’ve seen all the big summer movies I’ve been wanting to see. 

--Other stories are coming along – I’m doing another cycle through the whole list because I wasn’t sure what I most wanted to work on – but nothing is that close to finished. Ch 7 of Auntie’s Home is maybe halfway done,  and ch 5 of TMTM is about a third done. No idea what will be finished next. 

--The next chapter of TMTM will focus mainly on the Hiranos/Coltrane and on Balthazar/Gretchen/Adyson, followed by the grand finale.

--Thanks for checking out ch 8 of Make It All Better. I haven’t heard much else from readers regarding that chapter. 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me again, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for replying and also your welcome, I haven’t read ‘The Ball Pit’ yet but I will soon. :) hope you have a nice day, bye.

Looks like I’m about 80% done with chapter 3 of Wishful. I hope to post it some time this coming week.

In other news, I’ve been spending a lot of time on a new Loud House story titled “Enter the Sandboy.” I’m excited to start posting it, but per my self-imposed restrictions, I can’t do that until I finish at least one more of my in-progress stories. Fortunately, I have three stories that are all one chapter away from being finished; not sure which of those it will be. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.